chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In my mind, a creationist can be either a young earth or and old earth creationist. Both believe that God created the universe and all that is in it, they just differ on how long ago He did it.

so in your mind a creationist would not be against evolution?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
so in your mind a creationist would not be against evolution?
Not necessarily. A young earth creationist will always be against evolution. An old earth creationist may well believe that evolution was designed and used by God as part of His act of creation.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. I am not buying it as nothing but a disingenuous, albeit clever, afterthought to extricate yourself from the corner you painted yourself therein.

Better to think twice and post once to avoid confusion. A trait you desperately need.

AMR

bybee

No. I am not buying it as nothing but a disingenuous, albeit clever, afterthought to extricate yourself from the corner you painted yourself therein.

Better to think twice and post once to avoid confusion. A trait you desperately need.

AMR

Perhaps he could be awarded the "Most Footsteps in the Paint" award?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

AMR

I am sorry you are not buying it
but
at least you recognize how clever I am
and
I just hope my reputation will not suffer do to one post that is a bit too clever for you

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Perhaps he could be awarded the "Most Footsteps in the Paint" award?

nice to see you bybee in my thread
and
I want you to know that you are welcome here
but
I hope you abide by the rules
and
they are

you don't call me names in my threads
and
I won't call you names in your threads

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I will not call you names because it obviously hurts your feelings.
I do not wish to hurt your feelings.
Others are another story.

is there another reason to call someone a name other than to hurt their feelings?