a blob takes up a lot of space
you know who they are
graphics and software

still open
need someone with a loaded signature

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
This about dog owners from an Austin Texas University study:

Dog people scored significantly higher on extraversion, agreeableness and conscientiousness measures...​

And this from Web MD:

Research has revealed both through experimental and correlational methods that dog owners exhibit greater benefits than non-owners on dimensions as far ranging as self-esteem, physical fitness, sociability, happiness, and overall health (McConnell et al., 2011)​

So dog owners are actually more likely to be able to communicate and empathize with others, be healthier and happier.

well I did a study and found that dog owners don't care
if their dog barks
if their dog does it on your lawn
if their dog bites you
and
they think I need a fence to keep their dogs off my property

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
if their dog barks
if their dog bites you
and

Report them.

noguru

if their dog barks
if their dog bites you
and

Maybe your neighbors just don't like you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe your neighbors just don't like you.

Yup ... as a dog owner of four, the first thing I do when I move into a place is put up a privacy fence. My dogs are not allowed outside of the house to run free unless it's in the backyard.

The only problem I have had is with a few idiots (like the meter guy) who come into my yard and don't close and latch the gate when they are leaving.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Last edited:

noguru

Yup ... as a dog owner of four, the first thing I do when I move into a place is put up a privacy fence. My dogs are not allowed outside of the house to run free unless it's in the backyard.

The only problem I have had is with a few idiots (like the meter guy) who come into my yard and don't close and latch the gate when they are leaving.

Well Chrys is certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed. On another thread he claimed "You probably don't read history books, but read the Da Vinci Code." because I claimed that written history has a record of all theological text from the past and it is not something isolated to a specific church/religion. He certainly does not think things like that through very thoroughly. I have never read the DaVinci Code, nor seen any of the movies it spawned. And usually I don't even read fiction unless they are classics. I usually read history, science, philosophy...rather than fiction novels. Although there are a few which I know incorporate an accurate portrayal of history into the fiction of the book.