Charley Manson dies

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
it sounds like your trying to advocate an original sin argument, a doctrine that never existed until 400 years after Jesus. if there truly were none innocent then why write something in scripture that is completely arbitrary.

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

Romans 3:22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Acts 20:28
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.

Romans 5:11 Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. 12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

there is a big difference between a belief system you dont understand and one that openly rejects Jesus. the Haitian belief would be a matter of opinion. is it a dark system, it could be, im not an expert on voodoo. i judge a belief sytem by the fruits it produces, i look at Haiti and i dont see them as destroyers of other cultures or a threat to anyone. whats the belief system of the ones that oppress the people of Haiti, those being the USA, if i went to a public school and handed out bibles i could be arrested and thrown in jail, this same government bulldozes monuments of the 10 commandments, erects Egyptian obelisk in the center of our capital city (do obelisks glorify the Father or Osirus?) and decorate our government buildings with roman gods. and this country does in fact destroy other cultures.

i would love to judge these poor people like so many others but i have a giant plank in my eye and im going to judge that first.

You have no idea of what you speak and you deny the word of God.

jaybird

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

Romans 3:22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Acts 20:28
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.

Romans 5:11 Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. 12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.
please explain to me what sin a newborn baby commits when they sleep in their mothers arms?

You have no idea of what you speak and you deny the word of God.

i believe i just gave you a pretty detailed explanation that i do have an idea of what i am talking about, telling me im wrong with zero explanation of why i am wrong is a baseless accusation.
i deny doctrines of man and my faith is in the spirit, i dont need a council to establish my faith.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
please explain to me what sin a newborn baby commits when they sleep in their mothers arms?

i believe i just gave you a pretty detailed explanation that i do have an idea of what i am talking about, telling me im wrong with zero explanation of why i am wrong is a baseless accusation.
i deny doctrines of man and my faith is in the spirit, i dont need a council to establish my faith.
Repent.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You need the whole counsel of God.

Acts 20:27 KJV -

meshak

BANNED
Banned
nothing can justify his actions. i was just pointing out the path he was put on and the fact he never asked to be put on it.
i dont need to read a book, i can see these things with my own eyes. we have the same thng going on here with our teen daughters close friend, she has drug addict parents, dad/step dad and mom all been in jail and out of jail since she was in grade school, she is living with her 5th different guardian.
our teen has a nice home and lots of family that love her. no drugs, alcohol or abuse.
15 years from now when her friend does drugs or drinks or is having her 10th kid with unknown father, im not gonna say its her own fault.
its not an excuse, its a simple common sense fact. manson was going to grow up to be rotten and nothing would have changed that.

I agree. I raised 4 children, two old ones are raised without Jesus' teachings even though his father took them to the church faithfully; he was considered faithful one by his church. But they are both kind of cold hearted.

Our two younger children were raised with Jesus' teachings because I became Jesus' follower. They were instilled Jesus' "love". They are full of love and kindness.

I apologized to two older children for loveless upbringing. But damage is already done. Even though they are not criminals they are still my source of sadness. I guess I have to pay the consequences of my mistakes the rest of my life.

Thank you for your comments. You are so insightful.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to explain my sadness.

My oldest daughter seem to have hate instilled against me even though she became Jesus' follower after I did. She told me a few years ago that she does not allow her son to talk to me unless she is present with him.

I took her in when she just her baby with violent partner saying she and her son are threatened to be killed by her live in partner. I provided everting they needed for 16 years and let them live with us all that time.

And my oldest son is changing his life partners and does not have stable personal life even though he has a well paying job. He has a daughter with second partner but they don't live together now. So I don't see my grand daughter often.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would like to explain my sadness.

My oldest daughter seem to have hate instilled against me even though she became Jesus' follower after I did. She told me a few years ago that she does not allow her son to talk to me unless she is present with him.

I took her in when she just her baby with violent partner saying she and her son are threatened to be killed by her live in partner. I provided everting they needed for 16 years and let them live with us all that time.

And my oldest son is changing his life partners and does not have stable personal life even though he has a well paying job. He has a daughter with second partner but they don't live together now. So I don't see my grand daughter often.
I'm sure they love you very much. What about a phone call or video phone? Try not to be sad and just be thankful for for God and Jesus Christ and everything else you have for today.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure they love you very much. What about a phone call or video phone? Try not to be sad and just be thankful for for God and Jesus Christ and everything else you have for today.

I am so thankful for Jesus' teachings and coming into my life.

Without His teachings, I would be hateful person.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And my two younger children, who are adults now, are filling for my stupidity and loveless parenting for other children.

They give me joy and blessings in my life.

jaybird

I agree. I raised 4 children, two old ones are raised without Jesus' teachings even though his father took them to the church faithfully; he was considered faithful one by his church. But they are both kind of cold hearted.

Our two younger children were raised with Jesus' teachings because I became Jesus' follower. They were instilled Jesus' "love". They are full of love and kindness.

I apologized to two older children for loveless upbringing. But damage is already done. Even though they are not criminals they are still my source of sadness. I guess I have to pay the consequences of my mistakes the rest of my life.

Thank you for your comments. You are so insightful.

thank you for the sweet words Msh. sorry tohear about your kids. so much happens in this world that makes no sense to me. my favorite prophet is Samuel, he had so much love for the Lord, and he had really rotten kids. this always hurt my heart and bothered me.

nikolai_42

i agree manson was an evil one and deserved what he got. but with that being said, have any of you read his story. he had no dad, his mom was a hooker/junky/alcoholic, mom tried to trade him for drugs, state never intervened and by the time he was a young teen he was drinking, stealing and getting in all kind of trouble. by the time he was old enough to think for himself and make decisions his mind had been twisted and warped by the environment he was in that he never asked to be born into.

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luke 17:1-2

It's a both/and situation. Manson was subjected to constant evil and that's all he learned. Children learn what they are taught. So his mother (and the same may be true of her) has much to answer for. But that doesn't negate the fact that Manson is guilty of that which he is guilty. Since his mother was probably in a similar situation, where is one to draw the line in judgment? There is likely cause to do so until we go all the way back to the Garden of Eden and cast it all on Eve (and, subsequently, Satan). Does that mean that we are to be relieved of responsibility? Judgment is not merely upon the person perpetuating the evil, but upon the evil itself. It is not merely for the benefit (or punishment) of the offender, but for the reckoning of the offense. In Christ, Manson would be seen guiltless. Neither you nor I are any better than he is (or was) at heart. But because of that, he stands on the same footing as we before the Judgment seat of Christ.

nikolai_42

You believe a man is just before God until he sins? The same God who looks on the heart? The same God who says that which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination to God? Murder and violence - are these the worst sins someone can commit? Or does God look at it the same way? The baby - if he is born with a self-directed nature - is by definition at enmity with God. I don't say that God necessarily sees a baby in the same light as a grown man, but the seed that is planted at birth grows relentlessly. The natural man is what we are born with and that natural man does not receive the things of God, neither can it be subject to the things of God. Ephesians 2:3 says we are by nature the children of wrath. Not by practice. We are born sinners who sin. We are not sinners because we decide to sin.

jaybird

You believe a man is just before God until he sins? The same God who looks on the heart? The same God who says that which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination to God? Murder and violence - are these the worst sins someone can commit? Or does God look at it the same way? The baby - if he is born with a self-directed nature - is by definition at enmity with God. I don't say that God necessarily sees a baby in the same light as a grown man, but the seed that is planted at birth grows relentlessly. The natural man is what we are born with and that natural man does not receive the things of God, neither can it be subject to the things of God. Ephesians 2:3 says we are by nature the children of wrath. Not by practice. We are born sinners who sin. We are not sinners because we decide to sin.

does that mean you dont know what sin the baby is committing?

We are not sinners because we decide to sin.

and this means we are forced against our will to sin?

if all are sinners how did Jesus not sin?

nikolai_42

does that mean you dont know what sin the baby is committing?

It means sin comes from the heart. It means the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked and even a baby is subject to it.

and this means we are forced against our will to sin?

Quite the contrary. It is precisely because that is the way we are at heart that we sin.

if all are sinners how did Jesus not sin?

Because He was - while on earth - still, by nature, God (Phil 2:6. John 3:31, John 8:23).

jaybird

It means sin comes from the heart. It means the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked and even a baby is subject to it.
and the command the baby broke was which one?

Quite the contrary. It is precisely because that is the way we are at heart that we sin.
who designed our heart to do that?

Because He was - while on earth - still, by nature, God (Phil 2:6. John 3:31, John 8:23).

and when James says Jesus was tempted the same why all the rest of us are tempted Jesus actually wasnt because He was nothing like us?