Charley Manson dies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Charles Manson died in prison last night at the age of 83.

0817-charles-manson-wm-4.jpg

finalpoet

Charles Manson died in prison last night at the age of 83.

0817-charles-manson-wm-4.jpg
I'm glad we found him, but am I glad he's dead? Idk, not really. His death doesn't mean much to me. For the families, they are probably very happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He was a little sick-head sociopath with a severe ego problem. I seen him once, when he was in prison; he tried the same old bs on me he did to any law enforcement person. Said he could have be dead, My response was something I would get banned for by stating here.

He was a little runt punk with a big line of bull. Satin will teach him what it means to really be him. :Clete::Shimei:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was a little sick-head sociopath with a severe ego problem. I seen him once, when he was in prison; he tried the same old bs on me he did to any law enforcement person. Said he could have be dead, My response was something I would get banned for by stating here.

He was a little runt punk with a big line of bull. Satin will teach him what it means to really be him. :Clete::Shimei:
I remember him saying he was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

jaybird

i agree manson was an evil one and deserved what he got. but with that being said, have any of you read his story. he had no dad, his mom was a hooker/junky/alcoholic, mom tried to trade him for drugs, state never intervened and by the time he was a young teen he was drinking, stealing and getting in all kind of trouble. by the time he was old enough to think for himself and make decisions his mind had been twisted and warped by the environment he was in that he never asked to be born into.

glorydaz

i agree manson was an evil one and deserved what he got. but with that being said, have any of you read his story. he had no dad, his mom was a hooker/junky/alcoholic, mom tried to trade him for drugs, state never intervened and by the time he was a young teen he was drinking, stealing and getting in all kind of trouble. by the time he was old enough to think for himself and make decisions his mind had been twisted and warped by the environment he was in that he never asked to be born into.

I've heard worse. Much worse. There is no excuse for evil.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Perhaps that is true ... however, it doesn't change the decision he made. There are people who have been treated far worse and didn't make the *choice* to go on a mass murdering spree. My response to anyone using the excuse of a horrible childhood is read the book "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer.

jaybird

Perhaps that is true ... however, it doesn't change the decision he made. There are people who have been treated far worse and didn't make the *choice* to go on a mass murdering spree. My response to anyone using the excuse of a horrible childhood is read the book "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer.

nothing can justify his actions. i was just pointing out the path he was put on and the fact he never asked to be put on it.
i dont need to read a book, i can see these things with my own eyes. we have the same thng going on here with our teen daughters close friend, she has drug addict parents, dad/step dad and mom all been in jail and out of jail since she was in grade school, she is living with her 5th different guardian.
our teen has a nice home and lots of family that love her. no drugs, alcohol or abuse.
15 years from now when her friend does drugs or drinks or is having her 10th kid with unknown father, im not gonna say its her own fault.
its not an excuse, its a simple common sense fact. manson was going to grow up to be rotten and nothing would have changed that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
its not an excuse, its a simple common sense fact. manson was going to grow up to be rotten and nothing would have changed that.

IF you truly believe he was predestined to grow up rotten, then he is not accountable for his actions. Regarding *that* book that you don't need to read, his life refutes your claim.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
He also wanted race wars really bad, like todays liberals also do.
"He also wanted race wars really bad, like todays liberals also do ". Angel 4 Truth , what have you been smoking ? Do you really believe this ? If so, you need to see a psychiatrist badly ! Sheesh almighty ! Huh ? Am I merely hallucinating or did I actually read this claim here, which is beyond ludicrous ?

jaybird

IF you truly believe he was predestined to grow up rotten, then he is not accountable for his actions. Regarding *that* book that you don't need to read, his life refutes your claim.

his life refutes the claim, im guessing this is a story of someone that persevered against all the odds. sure its possible, i never said it wasnt. what the book wont tell you is the millions and millions and millions that tried to do exactly that and were prevented from doing so.

why are the people of africa so underdeveloped and impoverished? did they get that way on their own, you dont thnk they have tried to dig themselves out, underdevelopment was something that was imposed on them.
same thing with native americans, 500 yrs back they were living rich lives, today poor as dirt. how did that happen?