Can Anyone Explain 'Why gay marriage?'

eider

All heretical.

:nono:

Oh No! Et Tu Brute!! :chuckle:

All that lot.... of Churches ... all writhing, twisting, tearing, screaming and cursing in everlsting infinite agony... because they supported folks who fell in love and lived in happiness during their lives?

And..... will the devout and goodly folks in enfolding, luxurious, delightful, ecstatic joy that-knows-no-bounds, will they be able to look down into the fiery depths and see me, my wings all burned, feathers on fire... because I debated for love? And will this sight delight their senses of rightousness?

Hmmm.... But I don't believe that this 'picture' is in any way anything to do with Jesus, that's all. No. This is not of Jesus. This picture reminds me more of Islamic prophesy..... you don't think.....? No! But of course not.

glassjester

Oh No! Et Tu Brute!! :chuckle:

All that lot.... of Churches ... all writhing, twisting, tearing, screaming and cursing in everlsting infinite agony... because they supported folks who fell in love and lived in happiness during their lives?

And..... will the devout and goodly folks in enfolding, luxurious, delightful, ecstatic joy that-knows-no-bounds, will they be able to look down into the fiery depths and see me, my wings all burned, feathers on fire... because I debated for love? And will this sight delight their senses of rightousness?

Hmmm.... But I don't believe that this 'picture' is in any way anything to do with Jesus, that's all. No. This is not of Jesus. This picture reminds me more of Islamic prophesy..... you don't think.....? No! But of course not.

Eider, I do not believe that every member of every one of those churches is Hell-bound.

Each of those churches teaches false doctrine, yes, but that does not make every attendant a formal heretic.

Remember, even you believe every one of those churches gets at least one thing wrong - otherwise you'd be a member of one of those churches. You and I just happen to disagree on what particular doctrines of theirs are false.

You think my Church gets plenty wrong. Do you believe I will be damned for that reason?

HisServant

It there weren't such significant tax and legal benefits bestowed on the status of married people in this country, this would not be an issue.

It's time for this country to finally recognize that being married is not a special status and should carry no additional benefits that aren't available to people who chose to be single. (single tax rate and no dependent deductions... you chose to have children, it is not in the best interests of government to be held hostage to your choices).

shopkinslpskids

It there weren't such significant tax and legal benefits bestowed on the status of married people in this country, this would not be an issue.

It's time for this country to finally recognize that being married is not a special status and should carry no additional benefits that aren't available to people who chose to be single. (single tax rate and no dependent deductions... you chose to have children, it is not in the best interests of government to be held hostage to your choices).
That's not very Christian. God said to multiply and raise your kids with the Bible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

eider

Eider, I do not believe that every member of every one of those churches is Hell-bound.

Each of those churches teaches false doctrine, yes, but that does not make every attendant a formal heretic.

Remember, even you believe every one of those churches gets at least one thing wrong - otherwise you'd be a member of one of those churches. You and I just happen to disagree on what particular doctrines of theirs are false.

You think my Church gets plenty wrong. Do you believe I will be damned for that reason?

If I am right, you will be alright.