Can Anyone Explain 'Why gay marriage?'

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why? Because I believe marriage equality is a good thing? Or because you don't like to think about what icky gays get up to?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

All sin is "icky" before my Holy, Righteous God. Its why i needed a Savior. Would you like to know the way of Salvation, since i see you have not yet met the Lord in Spirit and Truth and still reject Him and His word?

Reactions: Lon

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:dizzy: That is like saying inhaling dope is just like inhaling pure mountain air :dizzy:

Let me guess, small church? 20 people just like you?
Lon, I have you on ignore. I can only see that you've replied not what you've said.

You just quoted him, liar, and no one else had quoted him. You cannot quote someone on ignore unless you take them off/open their post.

You lying though? what a shock!

kiwimacahau

All sin is "icky" before my Holy, Righteous God. Its why i needed a Savior. Would you like to know the way of Salvation, since i see you have not yet met the Lord in Spirit and Truth and still reject Him and His word?
My Lord does not see loving relationships as sinful. Further God, in Christ, accepts us as we are where we are.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My Lord does not see loving relationships as sinful. Further God, in Christ, accepts us as we are where we are.

yes, i know that you refrain from bending your knee to the Lord and allowing Him access to the throne - you think you are more moral than He is.

Lon

Why? Because I believe marriage equality is a good thing? Or because you don't like to think about what icky gays get up to?
:sigh: All God-designed relationships portray something about the God we serve...

Parents to kids - God as Father to His people Matthew 11:7
Marriage - Christ and the Church culminating in producing further life Ephesians 5:21-33
Celibacy - a dedication to God and reserved only to Him and reflecting all aspects of relationship to God 1 Corinthians 7:8,9
Siblings - the Lord Jesus Christ as brother and how we are to treat one another 1 Timothy 5:1, 2

1 Timothy 5:1,2 Instead you treat the young and older men as what? Brothers? Fathers? :nono: You treat them as worse and you supposedly a priest :vomit:

See Romans 8:5, Ray. Your mind is on the flesh and excusing all acts of the flesh. Ultimately, such thinking has no need of a Savior, there is no 'Good News' with you, Ray. The Lord Jesus Christ never 'excused' tax collectors, publican's and sinners! :doh:

kiwimacahau

yes, i know that you refrain from bending your knee to the Lord and allowing Him access to the throne - you think you are more moral than He is.
Ah, that fine of tradition of treatment of others as Christ treats us. My life is in the hands of God, my relationship is with Christ and I am reminded that in a empire with a high acceptance of homosexuality, Christ never once spoke of it, let alone condemn it. Take your hatred of others away.

Lon

Ah, that fine of tradition of treatment of others as Christ treats us. My life is in the hands of God, my relationship is with Christ and I am reminded that in a empire with a high acceptance of homosexuality, Christ never once spoke of it, let alone condemn it. Take your hatred of others away.
It seems you get very emotional whenever anyone says you are likely homosexual with this kind of advocacy for sin... :think: It is amazing to me: "NOT ME!!!!" Why so strong? Two-faced? :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

What treatment is that, by pointing you to Him and His word?

Why would Christ talk about homosexuality, to define what marriage is? Did He need to mention bestiality to know that isnt marriage either? See Matthew Chapter 19 - no need for Him to define all the hundreds of things marriage isnt, once He said what it was and its purpose in creation, referencing Genesis .

Oh but thats right, you dont believe that either. Hmm seems the problem is yours.

Lon

If we allow infertile couples and those past the age of child-bearing to marry then we have no grounds to deny marriage to gays UNLESS your problem is HOW they have sex which it would seem it is.
:nono: Siblings either. Why? Because God created us, interacting with one another, as a reflection of His character. ANYTHING that perverts that reflection is not of God. Marriage? Because it is a reflection of Christ and the Church. Mothers-Fathers-Children? The relationship of God to man. Siblings? Learning to love one another in brotherly love. Abusing brothers or sisters? Sin. Abusing relationships that do not at all reflect the character of God? Sin.

Even if Ray cannot see this, other's will. It is all important, despite Ray not open to hearing truth. Proverbs 27:6 "An enemy multiplies kisses of indifferent feigned concern, but the wounds of a friend are for his good."

kiwimacahau

What treatment is that, by pointing you to Him and His word?

Why would Christ talk about homosexuality, to define what marriage is? Did He need to mention bestiality to know that isnt marriage either? See Matthew Chapter 19 - no need for Him to define all the hundreds of things marriage isnt, once He said what it was and its purpose in creation, referencing Genesis .

Oh but thats right, you dont believe that either. Hmm seems the problem is yours.
He was not declaring a law for marriage, he was talking to the Jewish religious leaders about the ways they used the religion to control people. Perhaps you might like to take notice?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He was not declaring a law for marriage, he was talking to the Jewish religious leaders about the ways they used the religion to control people. Perhaps you might like to take notice?

Both actually, in His response, He declared what His intent and purpose for marriage is, which includes why one? Which you can learn from malachai, which says so your children would be holy, and references males and females in marriage.

Your argument is with your Maker, not me. Your not liking His ways then condemning the messenger of His ways, wont end up well for you, not me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Do post the pharisees trying to control people by advocating divorce, and show us where they condemn your pet sin (homosexuality) and Jesus correcting their rendering about gay. Thanks.

That way i can "take notice" since you are telling me Jesus and the pharisees said something they didnt.

kiwimacahau

Both actually, in His response, He declared what His intent and purpose for marriage is, which includes why one? Which you can learn from malachai, which says so your children would be holy, and references males and females in marriage.

Your argument is with your Maker, not me. Your not liking His ways then condemning the messenger of His ways, wont end up well for you, not me.
Luke 11:46
And he said, Woe unto you lawyers also! for ye load men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Luke 11:46
And he said, Woe unto you lawyers also! for ye load men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

Which has nothing at all to do with Jesus allowing gay marriage. Jesus defined marriage clearly (Matthew chapter 19), there is no more reason to add all the things it isnt.

Which leaves the gay not only in sin for practicing homosexual sex (which Romans 1 calls a punishment for rejecting God and worthy of death), but fornication/adultery since Christ said marriage was male and female and referenced creation in Genesis and Malachi with its purpose.

Repent and get saved.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:doh:
That's some amateurish proof texting there, father Ray

He cannot support his position and he knows it. The best the gay advocate can do, is declare, well im not under the law.(but then also Paul tells the saved gentiles to refrain from sexual immorality) But an honest person cannot claim the bible is ok with gay sex or marriage, it isnt and all the redefinition in the world, wont change that, its clear on the subject.

Lon

Yep, and NO instructions for any other kinds of relationships THAN the one's He set up, including 'brotherly' (and sisterly) love in the Church. IOW, not anything but family contexts for intimacy. The other, frankly isn't. It is looking for self-fulfillment in another rather than seeking their highest good. My definition of Agape~ Love: Unselfishly committed/desiring another's highest good. Knowing I'm damaging you, and worse, for my own self-interest, is beneath our high and pure calling in Christ. It is simply a 'mutuality club' at that point where as-long-as-it is good for me, it might not matter if it isn't mutually edifying even. :(

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep, and NO instructions for any other kinds of relationships THAN the one's He set up, including 'brotherly' (and sisterly) love in the Church. IOW, not anything but family contexts for intimacy. The other, frankly isn't. It is looking for self-fulfillment in another rather than seeking their highest good. My definition of Agape~ Love: Unselfishly committed/desiring another's highest good. Knowing I'm damaging you, and worse, for my own self-interest, is beneath our high and pure calling in Christ. It is simply a 'mutuality club' at that point where as-long-as-it is good for me, it might not matter if it isn't mutually edifying even. :(

Exactly, well said brother.