Calvinism Dishonors God and Insults Jesus Christ

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
All cults and false religions have one thing in common. They all dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ. It is because of this that we know they are Satanic. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to honor God and glorify his Son Jesus Christ.
I think that's harsh. I'd say that---assuming that they are Christians---that they are simply ignorant.
Calvinism teaches that God predestinates people to hell before they are ever born. What a terrible thing to believe about God. There is no way that a person that teaches such a thing is indwelt with the Holy Spirit. What they are indwelt with is the Spirit of Satan. It is not humanly possible to have saving faith in the God of Calvinism or any other religion that dishonors God with that kind of teaching.
Why are you the judge, jury and executioner here? What are your credentials? What is your office in the Church?
Calvinism is a direct attack on the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. Calvinist teach that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the world, scripture says just the opposite. "That he by the grace of God should taste death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9. If Jesus did not defeat sin, death and the devil, then Jesus is not Lord. If Jesus is not Lord, then no one is saved and we are all still in our sins without hope. Calvinist teach that Jesus only atoned for some sins, but not all sins. This kind of teaching is an insult to God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. If there had been one sin that Jesus did not atone for God would not have accepted Jesus back into heaven, nor would God have made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36.
Some people might misunderstand you to be teaching universalism with this particular critique.
How to escape this dreadful religion called Calvinism. Renounce these dreadful beliefs that dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ and call upon Christ to save you. "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Calling on Christ to save you is an act of faith. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.
Calvinism isn't a religion, it's a school of theology or of theological thought.

Robert Pate

Banned
I think that's harsh. I'd say that---assuming that they are Christians---that they are simply ignorant.
Why are you the judge, jury and executioner here? What are your credentials? What is your office in the Church?
Some people might misunderstand you to be teaching universalism with this particular critique.
Calvinism isn't a religion, it's a school of theology or of theological thought.

That's what a religion is.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ calls all things into question.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When Jesus returns he will judge everything, Revelation 19:11-16.

Let's take a look at what he actually said.

John 12:48 He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day.​

Robert Pate

Banned
Let's take a look at what he actually said.

John 12:48 He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him — the word that I have spoken will judge him in the Last Day.​

To reject Paul's Gospel that was given to him by Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12. Is to reject Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For me it is someone with effectual faith in the teachings, example, self sacrifice, crucifixion, resurrection, and second coming of the Christ.

What do you consider a Christian?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
A Christian believes and trusts in Jesus Christ and that He died for the sins of the whole world, that whosoever believes is saved. This happens by hearing and believing Romans 10:17 KJV - the gospel of your salvation which is 1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV - Ephesians 1:14 KJV -

Nanja

A Christian believes and trusts in Jesus Christ and that He died for the sins of the whole world, that whosoever believes is saved. This happens by hearing and believing Romans 10:17 KJV - the gospel of your salvation which is 1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV - Ephesians 1:14 KJV -

The only believing that Saves is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given to them who are Born of the Spirit Gal. 5:22; John 3:3-7.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
The only believing that Saves is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit given to them who are Born of the Spirit Gal. 5:22; John 3:3-7.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

~~~~

Which comes by hearing and believing the Gospel.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

Nanja

Which comes by hearing and believing the Gospel.

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

Unless a person is Born of God, he cannot hear God's Words.

Nor does he have the ability to believe, which is a Fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22 Given in New Birth.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The spiritually dead and Lost can do nothing that pleases God Rom. 8:8, all their righteous acts are just filthy rags in His sight Is. 64:6!

~~~~

beloved57

Unless a person is Born of God, he cannot hear God's Words.

Nor does he have the ability to believe, which is a Fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22 Given in New Birth.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The spiritually dead and Lost can do nothing that pleases God Rom. 8:8, all their righteous acts are just filthy rags in His sight Is. 64:6!

~~~~

Amen Sister!

Robert Pate

Banned
OK. By your definition here many if not most Calvinists would be Christian.

There is no room in the Gospel for Calvinism. The Gospel is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and is now seated at the right hand of God as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

No one needs to be predestinated. Salvation has been provided for all, Hebrews 2:9. The doctrine of predestination is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

popsthebuilder

There is no room in the Gospel for Calvinism. The Gospel is a declaration by God that his Son Jesus Christ has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and is now seated at the right hand of God as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

No one needs to be predestinated. Salvation has been provided for all, Hebrews 2:9. The doctrine of predestination is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.
But it is written in with the gospel and the writings pertaining to the Christ.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Brother Ducky

Not sure what your response has to do with my post. You say that to be a Christian one must be born again. I agree. At least some Calvinists have been born again. Belief or non-belief in predestination has nothing to do with that.

Perhaps your hateful approach to Calvinists is anti-gospel and anti-Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel calls every doctrine into question.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled a world of lost sinners unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

So that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Jesus has thrown the Gates of heaven wide open to all who do nothing more than believe upon him. John 3:16.