Calvinism: A Denial of the Lordship of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Your point? Not sure where you picked up your unChristian hatred of Christians, but Calvinists call on the name of the Lord, so according to you, they are saved. Great, isn't it?

I don't consider Calvinist to be Christians. What I hate about Calvinism is what they do to the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. If you are trusting Christ for your salvation, you don't need a religion that dishonors God and insults his Son Jesus Christ.

beloved57

I don't consider Calvinist to be Christians. What I hate about Calvinism is what they do to the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. If you are trusting Christ for your salvation, you don't need a religion that dishonors God and insults his Son Jesus Christ.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are lost in their sins anyways, so denying that Christ is a Saviour from sin.

beloved57

I can't think of any religion that dishonors God and insults his Son Jesus Christ more than Calvinism.

You dishonor Christ, teaching that sinners He died for wind up lost in their sins. That's very dishonoring to God in Christ, may He not hold you guiltless.

Robert Pate

Banned
You dishonor Christ, teaching that sinners He died for wind up lost in their sins. That's very dishonoring to God in Christ, may He not hold you guiltless.

Jesus has tasted death for everyone, Hebrews 2:9, but you think that Paul is a liar.

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47, but you believe that Jesus is a liar.

You reject God's word and embrace the words of a heretic. Remember, that I tried to warn and correct you.

Brother Ducky

So, are you saying that not all who call on the Lord are saved?
Or are saying that there are saved people who are Christian?

Robert Pate

Banned
So, are you saying that not all who call on the Lord are saved?
Or are saying that there are saved people who are Christian?

You can call on the Lord to save you until you are blue in the face, but if you don't renounce a doctrine or a religion that dishonors God and insults his Son Jesus Christ you are wasting your breath.

Brother Ducky

You can call on the Lord to save you until you are blue in the face, but if you don't renounce a doctrine or a religion that dishonors God and insults his Son Jesus Christ you are wasting your breath.

So in the KJV Romans 10:13 when it says whosoever, whosoever does not mean all of humanity? I believe you are on the record a few thousand times arguing for the all humanity position whenever whosoever is used. So what gives?

Why have you suddenly ceased to believe Romans 10:13?

beloved57

Jesus has tasted death for everyone, Hebrews 2:9, but you think that Paul is a liar.

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47, but you believe that Jesus is a liar.

You reject God's word and embrace the words of a heretic. Remember, that I tried to warn and correct you.

You teach even those Christ tasted death for die and go to hell ! Thats denying Christ is a Saviour !

Robert Pate

Banned
So in the KJV Romans 10:13 when it says whosoever, whosoever does not mean all of humanity? I believe you are on the record a few thousand times arguing for the all humanity position whenever whosoever is used. So what gives?

Why have you suddenly ceased to believe Romans 10:13?

Salvation is a thing of the heart, not of the mouth. If you first believe in your heart, you will confess with your mouth, Romans 10:8-11.

Brother Ducky

If you were sincere, you would renounce your Calvinist doctrine and religion and trust in Christ alone.

I like all good Calvinists trust in Christ alone for my salvation. More so than free-willikers.

That has nothing at all to do with being or not being Calvinistic.

But again, are you now saying that not all who call upon the Lord will be saved. Because that certainly seems to be what you are saying. "Whosoever" and all.