British PM: Pedophiles Could Be Allowed To Adopt

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

I wonder if UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell has adopted any children?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here's my suggestion with what to do with sex offenders: make the punishment more severe, and take away the stupid 'sex offender' list. What does it do, really, other than make a lifelong punching bag out of someone? It doesn't deter such acts, and I doubt it has ever proactively kept potential victims away.

It seems more like society finds it's kicks in perpetually demonizing whatever taboo thing they can find, and I suppose that's what makes up for their own sins :rolleyes:

As far as adoption, I really do not see the logic in allowing pedophiles to take in children. This is what happens, however, once you open up a hole big enough to blowout the whole pool- we were just in the debate about homosexuals adopting- now we're on to pedophiles.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Catfish." Haha. Very good, in an elementary school sort of way that is.

For those who aren't familiar with the nickname "CatfishCrusader" :

CatholicCrusader was so distraught at the thought of homosexuality being recriminalized that he compared it with criminalizing eating catfish.

Now that I think about it: I guess if homosexuality were recriminalized there'd be no priests in the Catholic Church to...ahem...'mentor' 12 year old altar boys.

Arthur Brain

cue the tardlyartie to tell us all how this isn't gonna happen, isn't happening and can't happen

Then when it happens he'll deny ever denying it.

Right, so SD (Miss spamalot extraordinaire) starts a thread and instead of verifying the claims, dumb & dumber here just swallow it verbatim at face value without even thinking.

Par for the course for trolls and loonies...

Arthur Brain

cue the tardlyartie to tell us all how this isn't gonna happen, isn't happening and can't happen

WRONG!!!

Read the source article. The telegraph article is about someone else requesting Theresa May change the rules back when she (May) was Home Secretary. May just ordered a review, which is a pretty standard thing to do, and doesn't suggest that she supports the change ultimately.

She'd be about the shortest living (term wise) prime minister if she did (and she won't) unless she wants to commit political suicide and that's doubtful to say the very least. Still, zealots need their little paranoid flags to fly...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
WRONG!!!

Read the source article. The telegraph article is about someone else requesting Theresa May change the rules back when she (May) was Home Secretary. May just ordered a review, which is a pretty standard thing to do, and doesn't suggest that she supports the change ultimately.

She'd be about the shortest living (term wise) prime minister if she did (and she won't) unless she wants to commit political suicide and that's doubtful to say the very least. Still, zealots need their little paranoid flags to fly...

So ordering a review looking into whether or not convicted child molesters should be able to adopt children is "pretty standard" in the UK?

Arthur Brain

So ordering a review looking into whether or not convicted child molesters should be able to adopt children is "pretty standard" in the UK?

It's standard to 'review' any number of procedures in political office aCW. Suffice to say that not only will I voluntarily perma ban myself from TOL if this review is passed I'll even do a sponsored swim across the English channel wearing concrete boots.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's standard to 'review' any number of procedures in political office aCW.

We're not talking about other procedures, we're talking about reviewing a ban on convicted sex offenders (i.e. sexual deviants) adopting children.

Suffice to say that not only will I voluntarily perma ban myself from TOL if this review is passed I'll even do a sponsored swim across the English channel wearing concrete boots.

As some of your pro homosexual colleagues had pointed out, the article was written in 2010. What was the results of the "review"?

BTW, do you think someone who wrote the following should be allowed to adopt children?

Tatchell.png

Arthur Brain

We're not talking about other procedures, we're talking about reviewing a ban on convicted sex offenders (i.e. sexual deviants) adopting children.

Once upon a time there was a review that banned the practice of children being used as child labour. Do the math aCW. If you were in any way objective on the issue at all you'd know fine well that convicted padophiles have as much chance of adopting children in the present or future as your becoming president...

As some of your pro homosexual colleagues had pointed out, the article was written in 2010. What was the results of the "review"?

And going back earlier. The results were obvious. Sex offenders are not allowed to adopt children. Up to date with the news much?

BTW, do you think someone who wrote the following should be allowed to adopt children?

Tatchell.png

Your obsession with Tatchell has been addressed ad nauseam on your personal blog/thread. Not going through that mudpile again...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Once upon a time there was a review that banned the practice of children being used as child labour. Do the math aCW. If you were in any way objective on the issue at all you'd know fine well that convicted padophiles have as much chance of adopting children in the present or future as your becoming president...

I did the math Art: laws that keep children from working in their mom and dad's corner grocery store after 9PM isn't the same as laws that allow sexual deviants to adopt children.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

And going back earlier. The results were obvious. Sex offenders are not allowed to adopt children. Up to date with the news much?

Perhaps you could link the UK's current "Vetting and Barring Scheme" to back those words up?

Your obsession with Tatchell has been addressed ad nauseam on your personal blog/thread. Not going through that mudpile again...

But Art, leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell, who praised certain cases of adult-child sex in a letter to the editor is not a convicted sex offender. Should he be allowed to adopt children?

Arthur Brain

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I did the math Art: laws that keep children from working in their mom and dad's corner grocery store after 9PM isn't the same as laws that allow sexual deviants to adopt children.

Perhaps you could link the UK's current "Vetting and Barring Scheme" to back those words up?

But Art, leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell, who praised certain cases of adult-child sex in a letter to the editor is not a convicted sex offender. Should he be allowed to adopt children?

As already addressed - should any bill come to pass that sex offenders are allowed to adopt children then I'll not only voluntarily permaban myself from TOL & swim the English channel with less than desirable footwear - I'll also hack my head off with a cheese grater. Your obsession with Tatchell - and your rabbit trails associated have been addressed already ad nauseam- in your own personal blog remember?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia- it is all linked from a general deviance which many homosexuals are prone to because they are already one step through a door of carnality.

See, both sides are wrong, and that is why these discussions get nowhere. It's always the same thing- if you say you believe in traditional parenting, you're a bigot, and if you say you're okay with non traditional parenting, you're a rapist enabling, gay pedo supporter.

I mean, seriously- get over yourselves :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As already addressed - should any bill come to pass that sex offenders are allowed to adopt children then I'll not only voluntarily permaban myself from TOL & swim the English channel with less than desirable footwear - I'll also hack my head off with a cheese grater. Your obsession with Tatchell - and your rabbit trails associated have been addressed already ad nauseam- in your own personal blog remember?

You forgot one very important word in your post Art:

...should any bill come to pass where [convicted] sex offenders are allowed to adopt children..

In any decent society, someone who writes in a letter to the editor stating "...it is time that society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful" should be a registered sex offender.

But since Peter the pedophile Tatchell isn't a convicted sex offender (to my knowledge, meaning he hasn't been caught yet having sex with underage boys), I guess in the UK he can adopt children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia- it is all linked from a general deviance which many homosexuals are prone to because they are already one step through a door of carnality.

See, both sides are wrong, and that is why these discussions get nowhere. It's always the same thing- if you say you believe in traditional parenting, you're a bigot, and if you say you're okay with non traditional parenting, you're a rapist enabling, gay pedo supporter.

I mean, seriously- get over yourselves :rolleyes:

Here's a thought: Maybe you could have the proud and unrepentant homosexual that took you in as a teen and gave you a place to live (and later took you to 'gay' bars as an adult) join TOL. He's probably the guy who is responsible for your 'moderate' outlook on sexual issues.

rexlunae

The review would have focused on whether current policy violated the human rights of convicted sex offenders, as requested. And I imagine, since we didn't hear about Britain legalizing such adoptions, it probably resulted in a legal explanation for how the current policy worked.