Bob Headed to Palin Protest in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
good luck with your approach

I think we should concentrate on getting rid of those democrats who currently hold office since the Democratic Party platform supports federal funding of abortion and liberal judges who will keep abortion legal

I truly believe that you are being intentionally obtuse. I have shown that it isn't just the Democrats that support federal funded abortions...but republicans also.

Republican's also support liberal judges who keep abortion legal.

To deny otherwise shows you are care more about a party and beating another party rather than standing for the truth.

Nitro

we need conservative judges who won't find laws against abortion unconstitutional

this will happen only when we can elect enough Republicans

This has not worked and it will not work. Palin did just the opposite of what you stated and you still wonder why they are protesting her and do not support her :sigh:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
good luck with your approach

I think we should concentrate on getting rid of those democrats who currently hold office since the Democratic Party platform supports federal funding of abortion and liberal judges who will keep abortion legal
Palin appointed a former member of Planned Parenthood to the Alaskan Supreme Court, just this past summer. Do you think this woman is not a liberal judge who will keep abortion legal?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
chrysostom:

So now that you know that Palin supports federal funding for abortion, if she is the Republican nominee for president next time, will you still vote for her? Yes or no?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
chrysostom:

So now that you know that Palin supports federal funding for abortion, if she is the Republican nominee for president next time, will you still vote for her? Yes or no?

no, I do not know that she supports federal funding for abortion

you don't know either

but

go ahead with you fine distinctions if you don't mind being irrelevant

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
no, I do not know that she supports federal funding for abortion

you don't know either
Oh yes I do too.
The Anchorage Daily News asked her, "do you support or oppose the use of public funds for abortion?"17 Sarah should have answered correctly that it is always wrong to intentionally kill an innocent child, therefore, she should have unequivocally opposed forcing tax payers to kill some "unwanted" children. Instead Palin crafted, in ten written words,"I oppose the use of public funds for elective abortions."18 19By this Palin goes further than even the many "pro-choice" people who think the government should never pay for abortion, by indicating that some babies should not be protected by law but instead killed with tax dollars."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Is there anything you won't compromise for relevancy? Keep on supporting abortion and sleep well knowing you are relevant :thumb:

that doesn't make sense

I am clearly against abortion, you have no basis to even question that

so you want to try that again?

Punisher1984

So, we have an irrelevant political movement (the monarchists) protesting against an irrelevant politician (Sarah Palin) - it's like a match made in heaven!

:chuckle:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
congratulations

you are irrelevant
So let me get this straight. You are willing to sin against God by voting for a known proabort just so you can be "relevant." If I'm misunderstanding your position, please clarify.

DocJohnson

Palin appointed a former member of Planned Parenthood to the Alaskan Supreme Court, just this past summer. Do you think this woman is not a liberal judge who will keep abortion legal?

Abortion is Federal law. Appointing a state judge in Massachusetts or Maryland or Missouri will have zero impact on that.

So now that you know that Palin supports federal funding for abortion...

Jefferson, do you support states' rights?

Granite

Hall of Fame
So, we have an irrelevant political movement (the monarchists) protesting against an irrelevant politician (Sarah Palin) - it's like a match made in heaven!

:chuckle:

Extremely well put!

If the press liked Todd Palin being a member of a secessionist party they'll downright love talk of shadow government, monarchy, and Enyart's constitution that's mysteriously no longer available on the web. (Can't imagine why.)

This ought to be very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.