Bob Headed to Palin Protest in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's funny...because whenever we try to do something against them you condemn us for our actions.

Good thing we are trying to please God rather than you.

why don't you start exposing these republicans who are for federal funding of abortion?

who are they?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
why don't you start exposing these republicans who are for federal funding of abortion?

who are they?

Uh, did you miss the website in the first post? You are truly retarded. Or willfully blind.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame

who are they?

Did you miss my post in the other thread?

Oh wait...you didn't. You just wanted to know what district they were in.

It's ok to kill babies in some districts but not others. Weird.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
can you say fringe?
Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
-Matthew 7:13-14

wholearmor

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

:thumb:

Cracked

Fringe fundementalism? I think there are a lot of small groups of weirdos who could claim this.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So how'd the Palin protest go?
The mall security cop made us get off the mall property, and take down our sign. And Palin quit signing early, so Bob and Art didn't get to give her any information, even though they had bracelets [that Jefferson and I stood out in the cold, in line, for three hours to get so they could give her the info.:madmad:]

But Jefferson was interviewed by CNN.:thumb:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Did Palin ever see the sign?

Who cares? There's no such thing as bad publicity, and I'm sure the ARTL recognizes a juicy opportunity when they see one.

Palin attracts press and big crowds; hence, from now on, ARTL will want to latch onto her and try to get a bit of that press and big audience.

Sooner or later this will backfire on them. If the media liked covering Todd Palin's affiliation with a secessionist party the ARTL's monarchists will be a real treat for the media.

Careful what you wish for.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

who are they?
Sarah Palin

From ProlifeProfiles.com/Palin:

The Anchorage Daily News asked her, "do you support or oppose the use of public funds for abortion?"17 Sarah should have answered correctly that it is always wrong to intentionally kill an innocent child, therefore, she should have unequivocally opposed forcing tax payers to kill some "unwanted" children. Instead Palin crafted, in ten written words,"I oppose the use of public funds for elective abortions."18 19By this Palin goes further than even the many "pro-choice" people who think the government should never pay for abortion, by indicating that some babies should not be protected by law but instead killed with tax dollars."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good luck with your approach

I think we should concentrate on getting rid of those democrats who currently hold office since the Democratic Party platform supports federal funding of abortion and liberal judges who will keep abortion legal

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let’s see if I got this right

We currently have the most pro-abortion president ever

Both houses of congress are controlled by the Democratic Party that supports federal funding of abortion

And you all are protesting Sarah Palin?

How will she know you guys are even around?

Are you going to stand in line?

From what I have read about Sarah from the website that Jefferson provided, it seems to me that her stance on the unborn is made to garner support from the pro-abortion crowd.

I have NEVER seen anyone who is truly anti-abortion support the use of MAP or use the pro-abortion crowds terminology when arguing against abortion.

Sarah states ""I oppose the use of public funds for elective abortions." Since when are ALL abortions not elective?

To me it seems like you are willing to excuse this women's position on certain issues simply because she is Republican ... the party that you continue to blindly support.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we need conservative judges who won't find laws against abortion unconstitutional

this will happen only when we can elect enough Republicans

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
we need conservative judges who won't find laws against abortion unconstitutional

this will happen only when we can elect enough Republicans

How is this a response to what I posted?

Sarah is clearly catering to the pro-abortion crowd and is not 100% anti-abortion.

Is abortion EVER a non-elective procedure?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
How is this a response to what I posted?

Sarah is clearly catering to the pro-abortion crowd and is not 100% anti-abortion.

Is abortion EVER a non-elective procedure?
The definition of an elective abortion is an abortion performed at the request of the mother for reasons unrelated to concerns for maternal or fetal health or welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.