Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
God's Flat Earth & the Firmament of His Power Part III

From video description : Satan's most successful deception in turning people away from the Creator and His Word (the Holy Bible) has been the heliocentric scientific theories about the earth, the cosmos, and the origins of life. Then NASA came along with their NAZI scientists and reinforced those lies with fake pictures of earth and a fake moon landing. Sadly, most people accepted these things without question. How dare we question the "smart people"? They mock the Biblical account of Creation and reject it as ancient myths because they believed the theatrics and props of "space agencies." But is the earth really a flat plane with a solid crystalline, molten glass dome over it as the Bible has taught for thousands of years? Is there a place the Bible calls the "end of the earth" where there is a boundary for the oceans? Is there evidence to prove that NASA, Copernicus and other "geniuses" have lied to us and suppressed the truth? Can you test the curvature of the Earth (or lack there of) with some simple experiments? The answers to these questions will rock your world. We at Fire & Grace Church did our own experiment across Mobile Bay with an Orion Telescope and a Nikon 900 Zoom and those pictures are in this video. God bless. For more articles and teaching go to www.deanodle.org

Last edited by a moderator:

daqq

@daqq thinks we're worshiping the sun and the creation and not the creator. No wonder he's off base on interpreting all by himSELF.

That was not the portion of either Deuteronomy text which I highlighted.

Moreover, again:

Genesis 1:16 KJV
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

No sun, no moon, no excuse for what you do.
I am the scripture literalist, not you. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Sehnsucht" & the Cosmic Hope... [Flat Earth and Revelation 21]

From Video Description : This is effectively a standing challenge to all Christians who still chafe at the suggestion that the Bible does not teach a heliocentric universe, or endorse the humanistic dreams of "space travel"...Full sermon on "the New Heavens and New Earth"

22 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That was not the portion of either Deuteronomy text which I highlighted.

Moreover, again:

Genesis 1:16 KJV
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

No sun, no moon, no excuse for what you do.
I am the scripture literalist, not you. :chuckle:
Two great lights IN the firmament, do you deny that? Let me know when you're done here. You DO have an excuse fore what you do. I have God's word.

Genesis 1:13-19 KJV - And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
852a04469293035eba6eb420ccabd007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tim Keller: Re-enchanting Our World

From Video Description : The glory and creation of God bears such unknowable depth that to know Him is to be enchanted with awe and wonder. Yet within our consumer society, our obsession with material gain can trump our wonder for God. Drawing from Charles Taylor's work describing how we in the West became a "disenchanted" society, Keller explores in this CFW Conference resource how this disenchantment, while bringing a greater sense of human autonomy and freedom, has also brought a "malaise of modernity", stripping away a deeper sense of our humanity and the meaning and purpose that had been associated with an "enchanted" world. How did we get here? How do we move forward toward a re-enchanted view of God's creation and technological tools we employ? How does the knowledge of God who made us in His image re-affirm our identity and renew our call to cultivate this world in His likeness?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth Meetup Jacksonville Florida February 24 ✅

2 minutes great flat earth song - No longer on the Ball (globe)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ezekiel Chapter 1 - KJV -
Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God
2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
3 The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.
18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Job 37:21 KJV - And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.

Bright light in Hebrew is THE SUN. The sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and the sun moves around the earth in my interpretation. According to scripture.
Psalm 19 - KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ezekiel Chapter 1 - KJV -Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
3 The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.
18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Two ship captains or admirals possibly, both traveled "around" Antarctica (Ice Wall) - One went 60,000 miles and one went 70,000. Unless they both actually went "around" it 6 times on accident, without realizing. I doubt they went 6 times around it, I think they measured the ice wall circle that surrounds earth as we know it. Imagine frozen land that we can't traverse in any way , planes etc. circling the earth for thousand and thousands of miles all the way around us. We can't get to the "edge" because of fuel capacity, communications, temperatures, weather, established land and refueling areas and many other possible factors. Imagine the land going beyond the borders of the image below.

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

daqq

And accusing us of calling him a drunk.

Looks like another Meshak complex to me.

I bolded what you said, and gave you a chance to respond, and you said nothing:

You're doin' alright.

Daqq is wrong in his thinking the earth spins.

When one is drunk all things around him spin.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

Therefore it staggers, not reels around in a circle.

The new heaven and new earth is not what is physically here now.

By default daqq is saying everything was created new at Golgotha.

I got news for him, the earth is still the same.

Even so, God is not slack.

And now I will not believe you no matter what phony excuse you might try to give.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Job 9:1-12 KJV -
Then Job answered and said,
2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.
6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

Joshua 10:11-13 KJV -
And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.
12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

God stopped the sun and moon for about a day. God did not stop the earth nor anything else in the 14 billion LIGHT YEARS wide "universe" - It takes a bigger leap of faith to believe God stopped the earth and the WHOLE heaven. He would have said that it seems.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And accusing us of calling him a drunk.

Looks like another Meshak complex to me.

well, well. This is not vague comment. This was clear vindictive accusation.

This comment is popularity gaining comment.

You get many thanks if you insult not so popular members.

bless you friend.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Two ship captains or admirals possibly, both traveled "around" Antarctica (Ice Wall) - One went 60,000 miles and one went 70,000. Unless they both actually went "around" it 6 times on accident, without realizing. I doubt they went 6 times around it, I think they measured the ice wall circle that surrounds earth as we know it. Imagine frozen land that we can't traverse in any way , planes etc. circling the earth for thousand and thousands of miles all the way around us. We can't get to the "edge" because of fuel capacity, communications, temperatures, weather, established land and refueling areas and many other possible factors. Imagine the land going beyond the borders of the image below.

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg
0d4f581c9ef6a42d9369bbc07dec0288.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.