Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My "interpreter" is the Word: I neither know of nor follow any other.
Perhaps that is why so many here cannot hear what I say?
Ezekiel Chapter 1 - KJV - Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
3 The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.
13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.
18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Job 37:21 KJV - And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.

Bright light in Hebrew is THE SUN. The sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and the sun moves around the earth in my interpretation. According to scripture.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My "interpreter" is the Word: I neither know of nor follow any other.
Perhaps that is why so many here cannot hear what I say?
I'm sorry daqq and to everybody I've been sarcastic with. I just feel like it's me against everybody in this thread except 1M. I'm only saying it's possible , if we take God's word literally and with mounting physical and scientific evidence from outside the mainstream. Everybody else seems to say it's IMPOSSIBLE and I disagree completely. All in all it doesn't change much about the world but I think if we all new the whole truth about Antarctica and what they first saw with a rocket in 1959 that prompted so many new agencies, treaties and secrecy, it would point to a creator, and more folks would seek God. I haven't handled this thread well but I am trying.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
These few scriptures from Romans could also speak to what is possibly one of the biggest deceptions in the history of mankind since the garden. For thousands of years people thought the earth was flat and fixed, immovable, like God says. People thought the sun moved around the earth not the opposite. See Psalm 19 on this page. We thought that mankind and the earth were the center and focus of God's greatest creation. These verses are about hiding the truth of God from the public and how we can know God by what we see and sense.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

The "bright light" in Hebrew means the sun - in the clouds.

Job 35:21 KJV - And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm sorry daqq and to everybody I've been sarcastic with. I just feel like it's me against everybody in this thread except 1M. I'm only saying it's possible , if we take God's word literally and with mounting physical and scientific evidence from outside the mainstream. Everybody else seems to say it's IMPOSSIBLE and I disagree completely. All in all it doesn't change much about the world but I think if we all new the whole truth about Antarctica and what they first saw with a rocket in 1959 that prompted so many new agencies, treaties and secrecy, it would point to a creator, and more folks would seek God. I haven't handled this thread well but I am trying.

You're doin' alright.

Daqq is wrong in his thinking the earth spins.

When one is drunk all things around him spin.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

Therefore it staggers, not reels around in a circle.

The new heaven and new earth is not what is physically here now.

By default daqq is saying everything was created new at Golgotha.

I got news for him, the earth is still the same.

Even so, God is not slack.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're doin' alright.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

2 Peter 3:9 KJV - [FONT=&quot]The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm at 46 minutes in the sermon, it's really good as he interprets from Hebrew also. These few scriptures from Romans speak to what is possibly one of the biggest deceptions in the history of mankind. For thousands of years people thought the earth was flat and fixed, immovable, like God says. People thought the sun moved around the earth not the opposite. See Psalm 19 on this page. We thought that mankind and the earth were the center and focus of God's greatest creation. These verses are about hiding the truth of God from the public and how we can know God by what we see and sense.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV -
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,
who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

At the 43 minute mark he shows a video of the sun filmed in Ireland where the sun seems to have clouds in front of it and BEHIND it. I think it's safe to assume we know very little about the sun, moon and stars, and "planets"

The "bright light" in Hebrew means the sun - in the clouds.

Job 35:21 KJV - And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.

Psalm 96 - KJV - O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
7 Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lordglory and strength.
8 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

daqq

You're doin' alright.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

Matthew 22:6-7, Luke 14:24.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Acts 2:6-21 KJV -
Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Last edited by a moderator:

daqq

You're doin' alright.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

What's posting scripture about those who have drank down iniquity supposed to prove?

If we think about the possibility of being IN the earth, flat and enclosed with the firmament, we're being iniquitous in his "interpretations" I guess. He really taught you a thing or two, huh? :nono:

There is one who has and does.

That's where my hope is. :)

Here is some news for you: neither you nor Patrick have provided any justification for your subverting and perverting of the scripture by inserting a literal physical sun and moon into the first chapter of Genesis: even though this was already brought up long ago toward the beginning of this thread. You therefore are not the "scripture literalists" which you imagine yourselves to be, I am rather much closer to that than either one of you, but the two of you are really nothing more than a couple of subverters, perverters, and inserters, engaged in telling untruths about the scripture so as to force it to fit your own shared mindset. And now that you have shown your true colors you have lost all credibility with me: and to what end? So that you can feel justified in your twisting of the creation account? You break the Torah of Moses and the testimony of Paul who warns you plainly that those things are the beggarly elements of the natural world and are not gods, nor divine, possibly meaning the divine intent of the holy scripture writings: and yet you justify your shared mindset and what you desire to believe by forcing the natural and beggarly elements of the natural creation into the holy supernal words and Word of Elohim in the opening creation account, which is prophecy, and concerns the Messiah, even according to the very Testimony of the Messiah himself, (which has also been shown already from Mt11:13 and other passages which both of you have now rejected). There has been much evidence for these things already presented in the bulk of this thread: therefore you are nothing more than a couple of Messiah deniers and subverters, perverters, and inserters of yourselves and your mindsets into the scripture, who do what you do to suit your own private means and ends. But thanks for revealing yourselves for who you really are, and that all you really have for arguments are false accusations such as, you're a drunk, you're a deceiver, deceiving comes naturally to you, you're a troll, troll bump so I can now repeat everything from the previous page, lol, that is really some astounding argumentation coming from a couple of flat-earthers who are at the same time scripture subverters, perverters, and inserters.

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Again, no sun, no moon, unless you are scripture subverters, perverters, and inserters.

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV
19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 17:2-3 KJV
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Galatians 4:8-11 KJV
8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.
11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Revelation 21:22-27 KJV
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22:1-5
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

The end is the beginning, just as has also been shown from the Prophet Isaiah, dear scripture subverters, perverters, and inserters. There is no night in the new creation of Gen1, neither is there a literal physical sun or moon of the natural creation found therein, dear scripture subverters, perverters, and inserters. And just as Paul himself has forewarned you: if you continue walking according to the flesh and the natural mind of the natural man of the natural world, you will die.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] thinks we're worshiping the sun and the creation and not the creator. No wonder he's off base on interpreting all by himSELF.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
834ce5c22cd132dc0b7128fe5824088b.jpg

If this is true it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.