Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FULL SERMON - Pastor Dean Odle lays out the Flat Earth to his congregation ✅

This Pastor is good.

Matthew 4:4 KJV - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

2 Timothy 3:16 KJV - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
Troll bump - I'm not joking. You're blind and deaf. look me up in heaven and you'll say, "You tried to tell us to research and read what God plainly reveals." It makes no real difference in the doctrine and gospel I believe but it would sure help unbelievers or those on the fence. Do you believe in evolution and we're monkey men? Same kind of lie, I'm surprised so many are brainwashed so hard and don't see and hear.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

False Prophet

22It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
isaiah 40

job 26 7“He stretches out the north over empty space
And hangs the earth on nothing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have a hunch that many other share and that's how I heard it, but apparently in 1959 we finally sent a rocket high enough and realized the earth isn't what they thought. Read this:

416f6018131c50d886618032e0c4b6b1.jpg

See, no matter where you start from on earth, if you go south and keep going south you hit the ice wall.
5c545684c35519dbe7f5749e8afe3061.jpg

Psalm 19:1-7 KJV - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

The sun moves around the earth, has a circuit and a race to run, sounds to me like God says the sun moves. He places the sun and moon in the firmament, but not earth. The sun goes to the end of heaven, isn't that 14 billion LIGHT YEARS away? Got set the earth as a tabernacle FOR THE SUN TO RUN HIS RACE LIKE A STRONG MAN. His words are pure and true. easily understood by what we see and sense. Do you feel like you're spinning over a thousand miles per hour and flying a grand total of between 500,000,000 to 600,000,000 MILES PER HOUR? I NEVER HAVE.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
5c545684c35519dbe7f5749e8afe3061.jpg

Psalm 19:1-7 KJV - [FONT="][B]The heavens declare the glory of God[/B]; and the [SIZE=5][B]firmament sheweth his handywork.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]2Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.[/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]3 [/B][/FONT]There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]5 [/B][/FONT][B]Which is as [U]a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race[/U][/B][U].[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.[/FONT]

[FONT="]7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

The sun moves around the earth, has a circuit and a race to run, sounds to me like God says the sun moves. He place the sun and moon in the firmament, but not earth. The sun goes to the end of heaven, isn't that 14 billion LIGHT YEARS away? Got set the earth as a tabernacle FOR THE SUN TO RUN HIS RACE LIKE A STRONG MAN. His words are pure and true. easily understood by what we see and sense. Do you feel like you're spinning over a thousand miles per hour and flying a grand total of between 500,000,000 to 600,000,000 MILES PER HOUR? I NEVER HAVE.[/FONT]

Not sure why Intojoy and George are so afraid of truth.

All truth is good.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not sure why Intojoy and George are so afraid of truth.

All truth is good.
I like that Pastor Dean Odle, I have the video paused at the dome part of the sermon but I'll get back on it tomorrow. He uses a lot of scripture and interprets pretty much like I do. Came across him a few days ago. Going on a month now without the ball. I'm no longer on it and it feels great. I'm just sittin' here watchin' the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll. I'm no longer riding on the merry go round. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' - I have a new appreciation for those songs now and there's more than those two. In the Conspiracy Thread I might explore Lennon's assassination. Seemed fishy to me when I was a kid.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE FIRMAMENT CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!!!

From the video description :
A phenomenon known as sprites are a mystery to scientists. They occur during lightning storms and are around 60-70 miles high. This is where the firmament is estimated to be based on telemetry data from rockets that were launched straight up and hit the barrier. Watch these clips and let us know what you think. Thanks and God bless!

Only 4 Minutes

The Book of Enoch
Translated by George H. Schodde (1882)
The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 1
1:1 1:1 The words of the blessing of Enoch where-with he blessed the chosen and just, who will RHC RL
1:2 exist on the day of tribulation when all the wicked and impious shall be removed.1:2 And then answered and spoke Enoch, a just man, whose eyes were opened by God so that he saw a holy vision in the heavens, which the angels showed to me, and from them I heard everything, and I knew what I saw, but not for this generation, but for the far-off generations which are RHC RL
1:3 to come.1:3 Concerning the chosen I spoke and conversed concerning them with the Holy and Great One, who will come from his abode, RHC RL
1:4the God of the world.1:4 And from there he will step on to Mount Sinai, and appear with his hosts, and appear in the strength of his power from heaven. RHC RL
1:5 1:5 And all will fear, and the watchers will tremble, and great fear and terror will seize them to the ends of the earth. RHC RL
1:6 1:6 And the exalted mountains will be shaken, and the high hills will be lowered, and will melt like wax before the flame. RHC RL
1:7 1:7 And the earth will be submerged, and everything that is on the earth will be destroyed, and there will be a judgment upon every thing, and upon all the just.RHC RL
1:8 1:8 But to the just he will give peace, and will protect the chosen, and mercy will abide over them, and they will all be God, and will be prosperous and blessed, and the light of God will shine for them. RHC RL
1:9 1:9 And behold, he comes with myriads of the holy to pass judgment upon them, and will destroy the impious, and will call to account all flesh for everything the sinners and the impious have done and committed against him. RHC RL
The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 2 {Top}
2:1 2:1 I observed everything that took place in the heavens, how the luminaries, which are in the heavens, do not depart from their paths, that each one rises and sets in order, each in its time, and RHC RL
2:2 they do not depart from their laws.2:2 See the earth and observe the things that are done on it, from the first to the last, how no work of God is irregular in appearing. RHC RL
2:3 2:3 See the summer and the winter, how then the whole earth is full of water, and clouds and dew and rain rest over it. RHC RL
The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 3 {Top}
3:1 3:1 I observed and saw how then all the trees appeared as if withered, and all their leaves are shaken off, except fourteen trees, whose leaves are not shaken off, but which abide with the old from two to three years, till the new come. RHC RL
The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 4 {Top}
4:1 4:1 And again I observed the days of summer, how the sun is then above it [i.e. the earth], opposite to it, but ye seek cool and shady places on account of the heat of the sun, and the earth also burns with fervent heat, but

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I like that Pastor Dean Odle, I have the video paused at the dome part of the sermon but I'll get back on it tomorrow. He uses a lot of scripture and interprets pretty much like I do. Came across him a few days ago. Going on a month now with out the ball. I'm no longer on it and it feels great. I'm just sittin' here watchin' the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll. I'm no longer riding on the merry go round. The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' - I have a new appreciation for those songs now and there's more than those two. In the Conspiracy Thread I might explore Lennon's assassination. Seemed fishy to me when I was a kid.

I might watch it tomorrow, Deb just got home from work.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Troll bump - I'm not joking. You're blind and deaf. look me up in heaven and you'll say, "You tried to tell us to research and read what God plainly reveals." It makes no real difference in the doctrine and gospel I believe but it would sure help unbelievers or those on the fence. Do you believe in evolution and we're monkey men? Same kind of lie, I'm surprised so many are brainwashed so hard and don't see and hear.

Romans 1:18-25 KJV - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

No one will ever be saved by hearing arguments for a flat earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Every Christian involved in this is shows their inability to handle the word of God. The Bible uses language as we use it. If I say I’m going to catch a bus it doesn’t mean I’m going to stand in the street and catch a bus in my hand. None of your bible verses verify your theory unless you violate normal axiomatic speech.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The book of Enoch is not divinely inspired you idiot. Follow your logic to its logical conclusion: The book of Enoch is not scripture/the earth is flat/the Bible is missing books/the Bible can’t be trusted/God did not have the power to fulfill His word that tells us that we have the completed written word of God in our bibles. What the hell are you thinking about? You are denying that God preserved His word through Israel to man! The book of Enoch? Really dude?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The book of Enoch is not divinely inspired you idiot. Follow your logic to its logical conclusion: The book of Enoch is not scripture/the earth is flat/the Bible is missing books/the Bible can’t be trusted/God did not have the power to fulfill His word that tells us that we have the completed written word of God in our bibles. What the hell are you thinking about? You are denying that God preserved His word through Israel to man! The book of Enoch? Really dude?

He is mentioned in the 66 books, he walked with God, God took him and he did not taste death, get a clue. This topic WILL bring more to Christ than belief of evolution, monkey men, the universe 14 billion LIGHT YEARS across, fake NASA occultism, dark matter, parallel universes, multi-verses, and on and on, fool. Don't judge me, punk, start your own fantastical thread and preach your own crap. Go save some folks oh mighty one. You're serving the creature but not the creator. I'm fine and so is what God says clearly, nit. God tells us the sun has a circuit, a race to run like a strong man God sets the earth as a tabernacle FOR THE SUN. A bridegroom for the earth. God says the sun arises and goes down and hasteth back to the place he arose. The earth is not "placed in the firmament" - The sun stars and moon are. The earth doesn't move according to scripture, the sun stars and moon do. Get some education instead of making fake pictures of Trump on a building, respect your President. Stop being a whiny little female dog and get a life, son. You annoy me now because you this topic sears you conscience, rube. Go away, son.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The book of Enoch has men praying to angels - Red Flag. The book of Enoch uses terms not possible prior to Jacob - Red Flag. In the book of Enoch angels are verbose much like in the Koran and in the Book of Mormon - Red Flag. The book of Enoch is a fake it is not God’s word and according to Corinthians we are forbidden to go beyond what is written in the Bible. You cannot discern the word of truth and thus have turned to falsehoods and fairytales.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The book of Enoch has men praying to angels - Red Flag. The book of Enoch uses terms not possible prior to Jacob - Red Flag. In the book of Enoch angels are verbose much like in the Koran and in the Book of Mormon - Red Flag. The book of Enoch is a fake it is not God’s word and according to Corinthians we are forbidden to go beyond what is written in the Bible. You cannot discern the word of truth and thus have turned to falsehoods and fairytales.

Prove my scripture quotes and interpretations I posted from the 66 books, not what other flat earther quote, just me. You can't and it hurts your pride. Go start your own thread troll.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The book of Enoch might as well have used words like computers or telephones lol. It doesn’t pass the debunking test. The Bible mentions Enoch not some bs book written much later by some counterfeits (plural). You’ve gone over the edge and I’m trying to reel you back in but if you continue your carnality imma cut you loose from the life boat buddy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Two ship captains or admirals possibly, both traveled "around" Antarctica (Ice Wall) - One went 60,000 miles and one went 70,000. Unless they both actually went "around" it 6 times on accident, without realizing. I doubt they went 6 times around it, I think they measured the ice wall circle that surrounds earth as we know it. Imagine frozen land that we can't traverse in any way , planes etc. circling the earth for thousand and thousands of miles all the way around us. We can't get to the "edge" because of fuel capacity, communications, temperatures, weather, established land and refueling areas and many other possible factors. Imagine the land going beyond the borders of the image below.

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg
Troll bump

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

These few scriptures speak to what is possibly the one of the biggest deceptions in the history of mankind. For thousands of years people thought the earth was flat and fixed, immovable, like God says. People thought the sun and stars moved around the earth not the opposite. We thought that mankind and the earth were the center and focus of God's greatest creation. These verses are about hiding the truth of God from the public and how we can know God by what we see and sense.

At the 43 minute mark he shows a video of the sun filmed in Ireland where the sun seems to have clouds in front of it and BEHIND it. I think it's safe to assume we know very little about the sun, moon and stars, and "planets"
Troll bump.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Prove my scripture quotes and interpretations I posted from the 66 books, not what other flat earther quote, just me. You can't and it hurts your pride. Go start your own thread troll.

I already told you, I don’t give a rip of the earth is flat you idiot! I’m telling you now not to build upon the book of Enoch. Quit tripping. Ok the earth is flat. Now what? Take me to your leader so I can correct his doctrine. We are back where we began. You e got nothing here. Let’s have a blood moon party and pray the prayer of jabez..

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I already told you, I don’t give a rip of the earth is flat you idiot! I’m telling you now not to build upon the book of Enoch. Quit tripping. Ok the earth is flat. Now what? Take me to your leader so I can correct his doctrine. We are back where we began. You e got nothing here. Let’s have a blood moon party and pray the prayer of jabez..

Just accept the truth of what you see and sense. Go to the beach in Oahu with good cameras and telescopes, binoculars etc. and look across to see there's no curvature. When you accept reality, you can thank me later. Get off your smart phone and look outside your efficiency apartment for one, you lonely man you. Take the bus or walk to the beach with your equipment after you eat at the soup kitchen. Get some sun and some blood moon in your system. By the way deceiver, I don't predict end times or anything else, stop accusing the brethren. Also, nit, this thread is in religion not ECT, so I can post anything "religious" that I want. I changed the rules again from the OP, had to take the gloves off because of all the trolling. You're lukewarm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.