Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

Birdy the bird brain says that rain comes from a big man with a garden hose. Saying: "For I know, because I have seen it with my own eyes."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 24 - KJV -
Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lordhath spoken this word.
4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.
10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the LordGod of Israel in the isles of the sea.
16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, Oinhabitant of the earth.
18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

The Lord does these things - Not gravity and "orbits" flying through "outer space"

Last edited by a moderator:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Job 9:1-12 KJV -
Then Job answered and said,
2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.
6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

Joshua 10:11-13 KJV -
And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.
12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

God stopped the sun and moon for about a day. God did not stop the earth nor anything else in the 14 billion LIGHT YEARS wide "universe" - It takes a bigger leap of faith to believe God stopped the earth and the WHOLE heaven. He would have said that it seems.

Only God moves the earth in His anger, that is very clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

daqq

For daqq an meshaq

Lol, sorry to have to break the news to you, but it was you who was doing the moaning, whining, and crying. Here you are below, whining to PJ about me supposedly accusing you of something you supposedly did not do:

And accusing us of calling him a drunk.

Looks like another Meshak complex to me.

And here am I reposting your trash talk once again because you lied once again:

And accusing us of calling him a drunk.

Looks like another Meshak complex to me.
I bolded what you said, and gave you a chance to respond, and you said nothing:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit

You're doin' alright.

Daqq is wrong in his thinking the earth spins.

When one is drunk all things around him spin.

Just like the earth.

The earth is drunken.

Therefore it staggers, not reels around in a circle.

The new heaven and new earth is not what is physically here now.

By default daqq is saying everything was created new at Golgotha.

I got news for him, the earth is still the same.

Even so, God is not slack.

Stop whining and crying and others will not be forced to repost your garbage. And speaking of complexes you appear to be exhibiting several sociopathic tendencies and traits which need not be discussed herein, but they are duly noted. Moreover, concerning the topic, your supposed "proof" in that post is that the literal physical earth is drunken? Did you get that symbolic language from Isa24?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit

The earth is drunken.

Therefore it staggers, not reels around in a circle.

Your version of the flat earth is drunken?
Your flat earth "staggers" but does not "reel around in a circle"?

:rotfl:

Do you have YouTube video for that too?
Make sure it quotes Isa 24:19-20 so we can all know it must be true!

Right Divider

Body part
Did you not know that the earth moves around the earth differently and faster than the sun? Right?
  • Most of the one you show have the moon opposite the sun.
  • None of them model what we actually see.
Why does everyone on earth see the SAME FACE of the moon at ALL times? You CANNOT get that from a "circling moon".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lol, sorry to have to break the news to you, but it was you who was doing the moaning, whining, and crying. Here you are below, whining to PJ about me supposedly accusing you of something you supposedly did not do:

And here am I reposting your trash talk once again because you lied once again:

Stop whining and crying and others will not be forced to repost your garbage. And speaking of complexes you appear to be exhibiting several sociopathic tendencies and traits which need not be discussed herein, but they are duly noted. Moreover, concerning the topic, your supposed "proof" in that post is that the literal physical earth is drunken? Did you get that symbolic language from Isa24?

Your version of the flat earth is drunken?
Your flat earth "staggers" but does not "reel around in a circle"?

:rotfl:

Do you have YouTube video for that too?
Make sure it quotes Isa 24:19-20 so we can all know it must be true!
The desperation sets in.

daqq

The desperation sets in.

Hahahah, what desperation? Would you like to comment on his "drunken earth" statements? Do you also believe the earth is drunken? How do you explain such a statement in literal physical terms in your flat earth model? How does the earth supposedly "stagger" but not "reel around in a circle" since you also say the earth does not move at all???

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
King James Version
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

Misplaced faith?

“Upon the principle, as taught by Scripture and common observation, that the world is not a Planet, but consists of vast masses of land stretched out upon level seas, the North being the centre of the system, it is evident that the degrees of longitude will gradually increase in width the whole way from the North centre to the icy boundary of the great Southern Circumference. In consequence of the difference between the actual extent of longitudes and that allowed for them by the Nautical Authorities, which difference, at the latitude of the Cape of Good Hope, has been estimated to amount to a great number of miles, many Ship-masters have lost their reckoning, and many vessels have been wrecked. Ship-captains, who have been educated in the globular theory, know not how to account for their getting so much out of their course in Southern latitudes, and generally put it down to currents; but this reason is futile, for although currents may exist, they do not usually run in opposite directions, and vessels are frequently wrecked, whether sailing East or West.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma” (102)

“In the southern hemisphere, navigators to India have often fancied themselves east of the Cape when still west, and have been driven ashore on the African coast, which, according to their reckoning, lay behind them. This misfortune happened to a fine frigate, the Challenger, in 1845. How came Her Majesty’s Ship ‘Conqueror,’ to be lost? How have so many other noble vessels, perfectly sound, perfectly manned, perfectly navigated, been wrecked in calm weather, not only in dark night, or in a fog, but in broad daylight and sunshine - in the former case upon the coasts, in the latter, upon sunken rocks - from being ‘out of reckoning,’ under circumstances which until now, have baffled every satisfactory explanation.” -Rev. Thomas Milner, “Tour Through Creation”

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/06/south-pole-does-not-exist.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hahahah, what desperation? Would you like to comment on his "drunken earth" statements? Do you also believe the earth is drunken? How do you explain such a statement in literal physical terms in your flat earth model? How does the earth supposedly "stagger" but not "reel around in a circle" since you also say the earth does not move at all???
Maybe you'll see later that I posted Isaiah 24 before you. Explained. Try and keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.