Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was amazing. I wish it would have been the full screen but wow. Those shots of the beautiful sun God created left me awestruck. All I saw was a flat horizon from 120,000 feet. starting a 6:20 to the end are the best evidence of no curvature. Who can debunk that?
Glad you liked it.
There are so many real pics and videos to watch.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Glad you liked it.
There are so many real pics and videos to watch.
Have you seen this rendering yet?

58caa09a8b10aa2b42b4c9b8ede48fa3.jpg

Lon

But again, in a flat enclosed earth, going south never ends just like your east and west, infinity.
It does, in the flat-earth, it ends at the borders, thus, as I've given, it is a set number of about 14k miles. Still far away, but I 'may' bump into them again.

I believe a lot of things God has done relates. It is no accident, I don't believe, that atoms also have a globe center that electrons and neutron revolve around.

If earth was flat God could have used north/south or east/west.
:nono: Not as far as I can tell: 124k N/S and E/W
I can't see doing this past Monday. :e4e:
Understood. Again, never a need to respond to these.

Romans 11:33-36 KJV - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
David was a good observer (scientist).
He chose the words east and west and that keeps it in perspective for mankind because technically, on a globe they go back to where they came from or they stop half way to be farthest away. I think maybe God could have said the east/west analogy to help our understanding. We see through glass darkly now, God hasn't revealed the tip of the iceberg yet. Plus, his ways are past finding out yet we think we know how the universe began, big bang, that we came from monkeys, we have 57 genders now or more, and we know the solar system and galaxies and all the distances away they, their size etc. and the world believes it all (much of it). I'm perplexed, but at least you're taking the time to see my perspective.
As I said, I think that is one thing going for the idea: It is trying to seek only what God reveals. It also is trying NOT to be influenced by the world. However, Paul tells us to be subject to our leaders, for instance. There is a sense that His truths and standards are still under His guidance. I think too, we have to be faithful to God's command to give one another benefit of doubt. Certainly not all Astronauts have been novel Christians, but a good number of them have been Sunday School teachers in Evangelical churches.

Like not disbelieving you unless I had to do so, I would rather believe Charles Duke telling us we live on a globe than doubt him for no good reason. It would have to be a VERY good reason to call him a liar or doubt him and I just don't have that. I have no good reason to doubt his testimony and believe 'my' observations of earth uphold his testimony. You and I both have to give accounts for our particular perspective so it may be we must keep ourselves in His hands, right or wrong. I just don't want to say anything bad about these brothers and am unwilling to disbelieve them at this time, even over the top of 'evidence.' Again, it'd have to be a significant reason for me. In Him -Lon

daqq

Why can't the "curvature" be speaking of the dome over the flat earth that was established to divide the waters from the waters.
After all, just a couple of verses before that, we have ....

Job 26:7 KJV
(7) He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

The "north" on the flat earth would be the center where Polaris (North Star) is, and that is the point that is stretched out to make the dome.

It is neither here nor there in my understanding because my understanding is based in what I believe is the New Testament teaching of all these things: beginning with Joh1:1, and through much of what follows in that chapter, and moreover what is said in Joh3, and what follows in that chapter, and much of the writings of Paul, like 1Cor15 as already explained, and Psa8, and Heb2 which quotes and confirms the Psalm, and many more things. We are on two completely different paths concerning the understanding of Gen1. :idunno:

daqq

The term "firmament" and its identity has been one of the greatest puzzles concerning the Creation account, mostly because of its Hebrew definition:
רָקִיעַ raqiya` raw-kee'-ah
from 7554; properly, an expanse, i.e. the firmament or (apparently) visible arch of the sky:—firmament.
רָקַע raqa` raw-kah'
a primitive root; to pound the earth (as a sign of passion); by analogy to expand (by hammering); by implication, to overlay (with thin sheets of metal):—beat, make broad, spread abroad (forth, over, out, into plates), stamp, stretch.
Most people interpret this to mean just the expanse of the sky (the atmosphere) or outer space, or both (which it is), but the full meaning goes well beyond that simplistic interpretation. The creation of the firmament is associated with the placement of some sort of structure.
Many modern scholars consign the term "firmament" as a relic of a pre-scientific culture and translate the Hebrew word raqia as a "dome" or "vault" in some modern Bibles. It is rendered as "firmament" in the KJV. The problem that puzzles people is the implication in the Hebrew language of the firmament being a firm, fixed structure (FIRMament). That structure and word choice can be explained in the context of the Ruin-Reconstruction interpretation of Genesis.
Young Earth Creationists have interpreted the "waters above the firmament" as a theoretical "water canopy" which once surrounded the Earth but no longer exists. They cite this as their source for the waters of Noah's flood. This is incorrect, and a concept that does not exactly hold water (pun intended) when closely examined within the literal framework of the Genesis narrative. (Genesis 1:14-16 KJV)This verse says that the Sun, Moon, and Stars are "in" the firmament. Therefore, applying the rules of grammar and logic, those waters that are "above the firmament" must be above the Sun, Moon and Stars. That means these waters are above the visible cosmos. For some this is a hard pill to swallow, but that is exactly what the Bible is saying.
"Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens."
(Psalms 148:4 KJV)
The Bible says that all wisdom and knowledge is found in the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Word of God (see Colossians 2:3). The same holds true for the Holy Scriptures, the written Word of God. According to the Scriptures, there is a physical/spiritual structure to the universe. The Apostle Paul makes reference to the importance of this knowledge in the book of Ephesians where he wrote:
"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."
(Ephesians 3:17-19 KJV)
Pay close attention to the structure of the grammar. Paul is speaking about two different things in this passage. The first is the structure of things, "the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;" and the second is, "to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge." The important key word here is the conjunction "And" which separates the two clauses. In other words, Paul is saying there are two things the believer can and should know. 1) The dimensions and structure of all things, which can be defined. 2) The love of Christ, which is beyond full comprehension by man. A corollary to the truth of this passage is found in this Old Testament proverb:
"The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings [is] unsearchable."
(Proverbs 25:3 KJV)
The firmament deals with the structure of the present heavens and Earth (Genesis 2:1), as opposed to the structure of the original heaven and Earth (Genesis 1:1). There is presently a three (3) heavens structure. In the old world of the original creation, there was a different configuration. Let's look back to Genesis 1:6 again and more closely examine that verse to determine that present structure and review something that we previously just touched on:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so."
(Gen 1:6-7 KJV)
3heavens.jpg

@daqq

Whoever this is seems to be getting a little warmer imo. :)

daqq

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical

On the second day of the creation, the Lord God "divided" the waters (plural) of the great "deep" into two parts with a "firmament" in the midst. According to Genesis 1:10, both the waters that were upon the face of the Earth and the waters which He placed ABOVE the firmament He called "Seas":"And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good."
(Gen 1:10 KJV)
This is important to understand. We know that the waters on the Earth are called "Seas" in the Bible, but there is also another "Sea" that is spoken of in the Scriptures, and that one is above the firmament. (Special note: Notice that the word "Sea" is capitalized at Genesis 1:10 in the KJV Bible). But, exactly where is "ABOVE" the firmament? During the seven days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined Three Heavens. The first heaven is the Earth's atmosphere:
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."
(Gen 1:20 KJV)
The second heaven is the vast expanse of the physical universe - outer space as we call it:
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"
(Gen 1:14 KJV)
These two heavens constitute a continuum called the "firmament," and this firmament is collectively called "Heaven":
"And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
(Gen 1:8 KJV)
The Third Heaven is above this upper "Sea," and this higher sea is below the Throne of God:
"And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind."
(Revelation 4:6 KJV)
Therefore, this particular "Sea" above the firmament is above the known physical universe. Since the sun, moon and stars are "in" the firmament this Sea MUST be above them. This is difficult for the science of man to fathom, but it is a Scriptural fact on cosmology. It represents a firm and impassable barrier between the world of man (below) and the abode of God (above). Here are some additional verses in the Bible which refer to this particular Sea:
"Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens."
(Psalms 148:4 KJV)
This is the "sea" that John saw in his visions:
"And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind."
(Rev 4:6 KJV)
This is a present "sea" of separation that will no longer exist when God destroys the old world and makes all things new after the 1,000-year Kingdom of Heaven and the final judgment that follows:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
(Revelation 21:1 KJV)
This "sea" is also spoken of in Exodus 20:11, the verse frequently quoted by Young Earth Creationists as a proof text to support their doctrine:
"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
(Exodus 20:11 KJV)
The reference to "the sea" in the above verse is a reference to the sea established above the firmament, NOT to any sea on the Earth's surface. Look at the English grammar of the verse. The heaven and Earth are set apart as separate and distinct entities and so is "the sea." That sea above the firmament was not made until the second day of Genesis. There is something even more important to notice about these waters above the firmament. Look again at the passage concerning the second day:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."
(Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)
Something is missing there. Do you remember what was said previously? This work on the second day is the ONLY day in the Genesis narrative where the Lord does NOT say it "was good." Therefore, when you consider the statement the Lord makes in Genesis 1:31 where He says that all that was made was "very good"...
"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
(Genesis 1:31 KJV)
...it must be considered so in the context of circumstances. The context is the overall work of Reconstruction from Ruin and the preparation of the Earth and a new world for Man. The term "very good" does not mean "perfect," and the sea of separation placed between the world above and the world below was not good, but necessary. It would not be until the work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross that a way would be made for crossing that barrier (the sea, or waters, above the firmament).
moltensea.jpg
That particular "sea" is represented (in type) by this object that was a part of the design of Solomon's Temple known as the "Molten Sea." (See 1 Kings 7:23 and 2 Chronicles 4:2.) If you look at a diagram layout of the Temple you will see that this sea is between the Altar and the main part of the Temple where the Holy Place and Most Holy Place was.
@daqq

Ah, now I see from the link in the second post. All one needs to really do is take the N/T for what it says about these things and believe it. The interpretation has nothing to do with the beggarly elements of the world. For instance what are the waters of Shiloah which flow softly? (Isa8:6). The name means, "Sent", which is confirmed in the Gospel of John, (Joh9:7). What is the water of life and who gives it? See John4 as you already know. Who is the fountain of living waters? See Jer2:12,13. What therefore are the waters from above? Are they not the Word of Elohim? The waters are therefore teachings: the waters of below are from man, the waters from above are from the Most High, (Joh3:31-36). Moreover, because the first man Adam transgressed and fell, he died, and Elohim cut down the heavens and the earth in him in Gen1:1, and then recreated him with a conscience. Paul explains the greater light and the lesser light in Rom2:15, for the conscience and the thoughts of man jointly-testify either for or against him, and there is no man created without such a juxtapositioning in the heavens of his mind, (except those who sear the conscience, and ignore it, but they were still created with a conscience). And what is the lesser light but the thoughts of man: for the thoughts of a man who does wrong ACCUSE him, and within himself he cannot escape his accuser. That is the Accuser in the doctrine of Paul, at least in my understanding. With these not-so-simple understandings all I need do now is imput the N/T teachings into Gen1 and hold to what the rest of the text says. Here is an example:

The Light is the Truth which lights every man coming into the world, (Joh1:1-9), but then the text goes on to say that Elohim called the Light, "Yom", so "Yom" is the same thing, the Light which is also the Truth, (just as I already explained about rakia and shamayim, they are the same thing).

The first man Adam of Gen2:7 transgressed and that one is the federal Head:

Genesis 1:1-5
In Roshiyth-Arche [the federal Head] Elohim bara-cut-down the shamayim and the eretz:
2 And the eretz was tohuw-desolation, and bohuw-indistinguishable ruin, and darkness-obscurity was upon the face of the abyss: and Ruach Elohim brooded over the countenance of the waters
[waters being teachings, (of man, due to the fall of the federal Head)].
3 And Elohim said, YAHI is Light!
[MY YAH/SON is Light/Truth!] and my Yah is the Light of the Truth. [<- response from Adam, the assumed-intended author of the text]
And the Elohim beheld the Light of the Truth, that it is good: and Elohim separated between the Light of the Truth and the Darkness-obscurity-untruth.
5 And Elohim called the Light of the Truth, "Yom", and the Darkness-obscurity
-untruth He called, "Laylah", and my Yah wanes, and my Yah waxes: One Yom-Light of the Truth. ["Yom Echad"]

This is my reading, and I understand what remains in the passage all the way through by way of other statements and teachings found in the N/T, and I really don't care if that supposedly makes me a heretic spiritualizer of the scripture to anyone else because I know it is true from the Testimony of Messiah and his apostles. However there simply is no way to explain all of this in any one single post or even a full page in a thread. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is neither here nor there in my understanding because my understanding is based in what I believe is the New Testament teaching of all these things: beginning with Joh1:1, and through much of what follows in that chapter, and moreover what is said in Joh3, and what follows in that chapter, and much of the writings of Paul, like 1Cor15 as already explained, and Psa8, and Heb2 which quotes and confirms the Psalm, and many more things. We are on two completely different paths concerning the understanding of Gen1. :idunno:
There's a lot in Genesis 1.
I don't wanna miss any of it.

daqq

There's a lot in Genesis 1.
I don't wanna miss any of it.

Hmmm, well, I will write something up from my perspective but it may take a bit. :)

By all accounts from all scholarship YAHI, (יהי), is the verb HAYAH. But in my understanding this text is, according to the Septuagint chronology, about eight thousand years old, (Genesis Tablet theory, written on a tablet by the first man), and who therefore is to say with any real and certain authority that verbs cannot have doubled as names eight thousand years ago in a language that underwent several different alphabetical character sets and styles, and then nearly died off, and then was revived? The most famous name of all contains the same verb twice, (EHYEH-ASHER-EHYEH, Exo3:14). When I realized this possibility I decided to see if it could be read this way throughout the text and how far and when it would no longer work as a name: and to my astonishment it can be read this way all the way to Gen2:7! But in Gen2:7 the name of the one doing the creation has become "Yah the Elohim" so it makes perfect sense that suddenly in that verse HAYAH becomes the normal verb and cannot be read as a name. I will take a post from the Adam thread, quoted below in the spoiler box, and render from it the first ten verses of Gen1 in this manner. If anyone will only check the meanings of some of the other words then it may easily be seen that this is not just making things up but in fact a very likely and plausible reading, (for instance "ken" or "chen", כן, Gen1:7, literally means "to set upright" or "to make stand", and thus the Son, Yah the Elohim, is critically involved in everything that is done). Moreover the first word spoken by Elohim Most High is the name of His Son: can anyone imagine a better first Word to come forth from the Father? And that name, even according to Paul, is YAH, (which I cannot go into here but Paul makes this clear in a certain discourse where he quotes from a certain Psalm). But YAHI, if read as a name, would be rendered in English, "MY YAH", so in English we would see "MY" as the first word, but in Hebrew YAH is certainly the first word and the final yod simply becomes "MY" or "MINE", (as if a suffix in the same manner we read all over the text in manifold ways elsewhere, i.e., "Adoni", "my Master", or "my Lord").

Spoiler
Cloaks of Skins of Light

[01] In Reshiyth-Roshiyth [In Arche - the Head] Elohim cut down [Telos →] the Shamayim and the Eretz:
[02] And the Eretz was wasted, and empty, and dark upon the face of the abyss:
[03] And Ruach Elohim brooded over the face of the mayim-waters.
[04] And Elohim said, Let there be light, and there was light:
[05] And the Elohim beheld the light, that it was good.
[06] And Elohim separated between the light and the darkness:
[07] And Elohim called the light, Yom, and the darkness he called, Laylah:
[08] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom Echad.
[09] And Elohim said, Let there be a raqiya-expanse in the midst of the mayim, and let it divide between the mayim and the mayim.
[10] And Elohim made the raqiya, and he separated between the mayim which were from below the raqiya and the mayim which were from above the raqiya: and thus it was.
[11] And Elohim called the raqiya, Shamayim:
[Sham-mayim? "waters from there", (from above)]
[12] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom Sheni.
[13] And Elohim said, Let the mayim below the Shamayim be collected into one place, and let the yabbashah-dry-ground appear: and thus it was.
[14] And Elohim called the yabbashah, Eretz, and the miqwah of the mayim he called, Yamim:
[15] And the Elohim beheld that it was good.
[16] And Elohim said, Let the Eretz sprout tender sprouts, herb seeding seed, fruit tree producing fruit unto its kind, whose seed is in itself upon the Eretz: and thus it was.
[17] And the Eretz brought forth tender sprouts, herb seeding seed unto its kind, and fruit tree producing fruit unto its kind, whose seed is in itself:
[18] And the Elohim beheld that it was good:
[19] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom Shlishi.
[20] And Elohim said, Let there be luminaries in the raqiya of the Shamayim, to divide between the Yom and the Laylah: and let them be for signs, and for Moadim, and for Yamim, and Shanim:
[21] And let them be for lights in the raqiya of the Shamayim, to give light upon the Eretz: and thus it was.
[22] And Elohim made the two great lights: the greater light to rule the Yom, and the lesser light to rule the Laylah, and
[Telos → (he made)] the stars.
[23] And Elohim set them in the raqiya of the Shamayim to give light upon the Eretz, and to rule over the Yom and over the Laylah, and to divide between the light and the darkness:
[24] And the Elohim beheld that it was good:
[25] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom Rebii.
[26] And Elohim said, Let the mayim abundantly breed the swarming-schooling living soul, and let the flying creature fly above the Eretz upon the face of the raqiya of the Shamayim.
[27] And Elohim created the great tanninim, and every living soul that swarms in schools, which the mayim produced abundantly according to their kind, and every winged flyer according to its kind:
[28] And the Elohim beheld that it was good.
[29] And Elohim blessed them, saying, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the mayim in the Yamim, and let the flying creatures multiply in the Eretz:
[30] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom Chamishi.
[31] And Elohim said, Let the Eretz bring forth the living soul according to its kind, cattle, and creeper, and the wild beast of the Eretz according to its kind: and thus it was.
[32] And Elohim made the wild beast of the Eretz according to its kind, and cattle according to its kind, and every creeper of the adamah according to its kind:
[33] And the Elohim beheld that it was good.
[34] And Elohim said, Let us make Adam into our image, according to our likeness: and let them rule over the fish of the Yam, and over the flying creatures of the Shamayim, and over the cattle, and over all the Eretz, and over every creeper that creeps upon the Eretz.
[35] And Elohim cut down the Adam into his own image: in the image of Elohim he cut him down, male and female he cut them down.
[36] And Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the Eretz, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the Yam, and over the flying creatures of the Shamayim, and over every living creature that moves upon the Eretz.
[37] And Elohim said, Behold, I have given to you every herb seeding seed which is upon the face of all the Eretz: and every tree having in it the fruit of a tree seeding seed, to you it shall be for food.
[38] And to every wild beast of the Eretz, and to every flying creature of the Shamayim, and to every creeper upon the Eretz wherein is a living soul, every green herb shall be for food: and thus it was.
[39] And the Elohim beheld everything which was done, and behold, it was exceedingly good:
[40] And there was evening, and there was morning, Yom HaShishi.
[41] And the Shamayim and the Eretz and all their tzaba-kosmos were complete.
[42] And Elohim ceased in Yom HaShebii from his work which he had done, and he shabbat in Yom HaShebii from all his work which he had done.
[43] And Elohim blessed Yom HaShebii, and sanctified it: for in it he Shabbat from all his work which he had cut down for the Elohim to do.

Genesis 1:1-10
[01] In Reshiyth-Roshiyth
[In Arche - the Head] Elohim cut down [Telos →] the shamayim and the eretz:
[02] And the eretz was desolation, and
indistinguishable ruin, and darkness was upon the face of the abyss: and Ruach Elohim brooded over the countenance-face of the mayim-waters-teachings [of the fallen man].
[03] And Elohim said, YAHI [
יהי] is LIGHT-TRUTH! and my Yah [יהי] is Light-Truth:
[04] And the Elohim beheld the Light of the Truth, that it is Good: and Elohim separated between the Light of the Truth and the darkness-obscurity.
[05] And Elohim called the Light of the Truth, "Yom", and the darkness-obscurity He called, "Laylah", and my Yah
[יהי] is evening, [the waning of an hour] and my Yah [יהי] is morning, [the waxing of an hour] One Yom-Light-Truth [Yom Echad].
[06] And Elohim said, YAHI,
[יהי] a raqiya-expanse in the midst of the mayim-waters-teachings, and, YAHI, [יהי] divide between the mayim-waters-teachings and the mayim-waters-teachings.
[07] And Elohim made the raqiya-expanse, and separated between the mayim-waters-teachings which are from below the raqiya-expanse, and the mayim-waters-teachings which are from above the raqiya-expanse: and my Yah
[יהי] set it Upright [כן].
[08] And Elohim called the raqiya-expanse, "Shamayim", [Sham-mayim: "waters-teachings from there", (from above)]
and my Yah [יהי] is evening, [the waning of an hour] and my Yah [יהי] is morning, [the waxing of an hour] Second Yom-Light-Truth [Yom Sheni].
[09] And Elohim said, Let the mayim-waters-teachings below the Shamayim be collected into one place, and let the yabbashah-dry-parched-shamed-land appear:
and my Yah [יהי] set it Upright [כן].
[10] And Elohim called the yabbashah-dry-parched-shamed-land, "Eretz", and the miqwah-immersion-collection of the mayim-waters-teachings He called, "Yamim",
[which are hours, days, and seas] and the Elohim beheld that it is Good.

I sincerely hope this little section helps, Tambora, (and Patrick), there really is no "one and only way" to read any ancient Hebrew text: and this is likely one of at least three ways to read this ultimate and awesome prophetic passage concerning Meshiah Yah Elohim in the Torah. You might see from the above that to the author, "my Yah" becomes everything to him, even his evening and his morning: YAH is the Son and the Word of the Father YHWH, who is ever in the bosom of the Father at the right hand side. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
By all accounts from all scholarship YAHI, (יהי), is the verb HAYAH. But in my understanding this text is, according to the Septuagint chronology, about eight thousand years old, (Genesis Tablet theory, written on a tablet by the first man), and who therefore is to say with any real and certain authority that verbs cannot have doubled as names eight thousand years ago in a language that underwent several different alphabetical character sets and styles, and then nearly died off, and then was revived? The most famous name of all contains the same verb twice, (EHYEH-ASHER-EHYEH, Exo3:14). When I realized this possibility I decided to see if it could be read this way throughout the text and how far and when it would no longer work as a name: and to my astonishment it can be read this way all the way to Gen2:7! But in Gen2:7 the name of the one doing the creation has become "Yah the Elohim" so it makes perfect sense that suddenly in that verse HAYAH becomes the normal verb and cannot be read as a name. I will take a post from the Adam thread, quoted below in the spoiler box, and render from it the first ten verses of Gen1 in this manner. If anyone will only check the meanings of some of the other words then it may easily be seen that this is not just making things up but in fact a very likely and plausible reading, (for instance "ken" or "chen", כן, Gen1:7, literally means "to set upright" or "to make stand", and thus the Son, Yah the Elohim, is critically involved in everything that is done). Moreover the first word spoken by Elohim Most High is the name of His Son: can anyone imagine a better first Word to come forth from the Father? And that name, even according to Paul, is YAH, (which I cannot go into here but Paul makes this clear in a certain discourse where he quotes from a certain Psalm). But YAHI, if read as a name, would be rendered in English, "MY YAH", so in English we would see "MY" as the first word, but in Hebrew YAH is certainly the first word and the final yod simply becomes "MY" or "MINE", (as if a suffix in the same manner we read all over the text in manifold ways elsewhere, i.e., "Adoni", "my Master", or "my Lord").

Genesis 1:1-10
[01] In Reshiyth-Roshiyth
[In Arche - the Head] Elohim cut down [Telos →] the shamayim and the eretz:
[02] And the eretz was desolation, and
indistinguishable ruin, and darkness was upon the face of the abyss: and Ruach Elohim brooded over the countenance-face of the mayim-waters-teachings [of the fallen man].
[03] And Elohim said, YAHI [
יהי] is LIGHT-TRUTH! and my Yah [יהי] is Light-Truth:
[04] And the Elohim beheld the Light of the Truth, that it is Good: and Elohim separated between the Light of the Truth and the darkness-obscurity.
[05] And Elohim called the Light of the Truth, "Yom", and the darkness-obscurity He called, "Laylah", and my Yah
[יהי] is evening, [the waning of an hour] and my Yah [יהי] is morning, [the waxing of an hour] One Yom-Light-Truth [Yom Echad].
[06] And Elohim said, YAHI,
[יהי] a raqiya-expanse in the midst of the mayim-waters-teachings, and, YAHI, [יהי] divide between the mayim-waters-teachings and the mayim-waters-teachings.
[07] And Elohim made the raqiya-expanse, and separated between the mayim-waters-teachings which are from below the raqiya-expanse, and the mayim-waters-teachings which are from above the raqiya-expanse: and my Yah
[יהי] set it Upright [כן].
[08] And Elohim called the raqiya-expanse, "Shamayim", [Sham-mayim: "waters-teachings from there", (from above)]
and my Yah [יהי] is evening, [the waning of an hour] and my Yah [יהי] is morning, [the waxing of an hour] Second Yom-Light-Truth [Yom Sheni].
[09] And Elohim said, Let the mayim-waters-teachings below the Shamayim be collected into one place, and let the yabbashah-dry-parched-shamed-land appear:
and my Yah [יהי] set it Upright [כן].
[10] And Elohim called the yabbashah-dry-parched-shamed-land, "Eretz", and the miqwah-immersion-collection of the mayim-waters-teachings He called, "Yamim",
[which are hours, days, and seas] and the Elohim beheld that it is Good.

I sincerely hope this little section helps, Tambora, (and Patrick), there really is no "one and only way" to read any ancient Hebrew text: and this is likely one of at least three ways to read this ultimate and awesome prophetic passage concerning Meshiah Yah Elohim in the Torah. You might see from the above that to the author, "my Yah" becomes everything to him, even his evening and his morning: YAH is the Son and the Word of the Father YHWH, who is ever in the bosom of the Father at the right hand side. :)
Very interesting, good posts. I'll read them several times. I have read them once but need to again a few times. I stumbled on that KJV site somehow and I can't remember how I was led there. I read it and thought you would be interested. Your studies of scripture go beyond what most folks do. Quick question I heard before but just came up. How does every eye see Jesus Christ coming with the clouds if we're on a globe?

Revelation 1:7 KJV - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

daqq

Very interesting, good posts. I'll read them several times. I have read them once but need to again a few times. I stumbled on that KJV site somehow and I can't remember how I was led there. I read it and thought you would be interested. Your studies of scripture go beyond what most folks do. Quick question I heard before but just came up. How does every eye see Jesus Christ coming with the clouds if we're on a globe?

Revelation 1:7 KJV - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Notice it says every eye, in the singular, rather than all eyes in plural form? Every word counts. Is your eye single? (Mat6:21-22, Mat18:9) If your eye be single-untwisted then no doubt you will see the Son of Man coming on the heavenly cloud, (that is, the cloud of incense, for it concerns redemption and final atonement, Lev16:13, Luk21:27-28, Rev8:4, (and so shall you ever be with the Master)). That is to each in his or her own appointed times: times appointed of the Father, as when a child becomes a son, (Gal4:1-2), and no one knows the day or the hour but the Father.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Notice it says every eye, in the singular, rather than all eyes in plural form? Every word counts. Is your eye single? (Mat6:21-22, Mat18:9) If your eye be single-untwisted then no doubt you will see the Son of Man coming on the heavenly cloud, (that is, the cloud of incense, for it concerns redemption and final atonement, Lev16:13, Luk21:27-28, Rev8:4, (and so shall you ever be with the Master)). That is to each in his or her own appointed times: times appointed of the Father, as when a child becomes a son, (Gal4:1-2), and no one knows the day or the hour but the Father.
Plus those who pierced Him will see. That makes sense now. There will be signs and I saw a study in Hebrew that claims and showed with the original Aramaic (I think) that perhaps Jesus Christ does know the day and went on to say what to look for. My long term memory is not as good unless I read things multiple times sometimes. Short term is fine. I will look for that.

[FONT=&quot]Luke 21:22-28 KJV - For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.[/FONT]

daqq

Plus those who pierced Him will see. That makes sense now. There will be signs and I saw a study in Hebrew that claims and showed with the original Aramaic (I think) that perhaps Jesus Christ does know the day and went on to say what to look for. My long term memory is not as good unless I read things multiple times sometimes. Short term is fine. I will look for that.

Luke 21:22-28 KJV - For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Yeah, all the supernal signs for those who are single-eyed are given in the Olivet Discourse: and he says to the four, (Mrk13:3), "And what I say to you, I say to all, Watch!" (Mrk13:37). Question is, what exactly are the disciples of Messiah supposed to be watching for? If all the signs given in the Olivet Discourse are outward physical or even global earth type signs then we are all foolish for entertaining such things because according to Dt18:13-22 the signs all failed with the close of the first century because they did not happen, (specifically see Dt18:21-22, and moreover Luke has Peter quoting from Dt18:18-19 in Acts3:22-23 and applying that passage to the Master). But the Master says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but his words shall not pass away, (Mrk13:31), and therefore these things have been ongoing since that time, (following the DBR), and they are therefore to each in his or her own appointed times, and the signs are no doubt supernal in meaning, (and most all of the signs are explained elsewhere). Your apocalypse will not be televised my friend. :)

daqq

I'm not expecting the apocalypse anytime soon. But won't it be on youtube when it happens? Or in a meme? :chuckle:

Lol, I know you are being funny, but nope, because Meshiah and the Father are going to come and make their abode with you, not with the world, (Joh14:19,20,21,22,23). But remember, our Elohim is a consuming fire: even a just little kiss of breath on the neck will melt all of your flesh nature, (lol). Your flesh shall consume away as you stand on your feet: your old man eyes seeing all things according to the flesh mindset will melt in their sockets, and your tongue of the ancient one speaking all things according to the flesh mindset will melt in your mouth. Moreover, in that day, remember Lot's wife: no man having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of Elohim. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.