Ben Carson’s Marxist Tax Plan

elohiym

I believe Doormat was going to lecture us on deposit expansion and show us how Ted Cruz is involved in such?

Everybody is involved in deposit expansion. Did you swipe your credit card recently? If you did, you expanded bank deposits by the amount of your charge and created that amount of money which previously did not exist. Cruz' tax plan is an income tax; simply, the income taxes are being collected to pay usury on money that was illegally created through deposit expansion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'd like to hear what you have to say and how Ted Cruz's tax plan is anti biblical...

1 Samuel 8:14-15 "He will take the best of your fields and your vineyards and your olive groves and give them to his servants. He will take a tenth of your seed and of your vineyards and give to his officers and to his servants.…"

Was God presenting that as a good thing or a bad thing? It seems obvious that he was presenting taxation as a bad thing.

What scriptures support Ted Cruz' tax plan, or any income tax?

When you're late to the party (i.e. showing up several pages into the thread), you need to pay attention to what was posted before.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4580252&postcount=20

Take note that the IRS which Ted Cruz wants to abolish, has been targeting people (Christians) because of religious beliefs.

Here's a link showing that Jesus approves of taxation (as long as it doesn't go towards immoral causes. I'm thinking that Ted Cruz wanting to defund the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood would fit into that category).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4581710&postcount=44

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everybody is involved in deposit expansion. Did you swipe your credit card recently? If you did, you expanded bank deposits by the amount of your charge and created that amount of money which previously did not exist. Cruz' tax plan is an income tax; simply, the income taxes are being collected to pay usury on money that was illegally created through deposit expansion.

So we should do away with credit cards and only deal with cash?

Yes, Ted Cruz's flat tax is an income tax, there is no denying that, and to my knowledge he never has said that it isn't. Now if you can provide a basis for showing that taxing someone's income is unbiblical, followed by a way to run indispensable government services without taxation, then I'd love to hear it.

elohiym

Your moral relativism when it comes to human sexuality has no place in a money money money thread. I promise not to bring up your avid defense of homosexuality so that we can talk only about economics.

Deal?

No. You are not remembering correctly. I told you the act described in Leviticus 18:22 is a sin, that it's still a sin to this day. Furthermore, I told you that just thinking about committing that act is a sin, but you rejected that idea and defended the position that thinking those thoughts is not sinful. The moral relativist is you, clearly.

You don't keep the seventh-day sabbath, do you? Figures.

elohiym

When you're late to the party (i.e. showing up several pages into the thread), you need to pay attention to what was posted before.

Scripture was provided. A question was asked. You don't have an answer or a rebuttal.

Here's a link showing that Jesus approves of taxation ...

Jesus told Peter that God's children were free from taxation. He only told Peter to pay for Him so that the tax collectors would not be offended and make trouble for them.

What belongs to Caesar? Nothing. If you think something belongs to Caesar because his picture is on it, then give him what you think he's due. The U.S. government is due nothing from me.

elohiym

So we should do away with credit cards and only deal with cash?

The majority of cash is created through deposit expansion. However, U.S. Notes are debt free to the people. The problem is not the plastic card (the form of the transaction) but the system funding the plastic card (the substance of the transaction). In a moral financial system we could have debit cards, or a card that enabled an actual loan instead of a deposit expansion scheme.

Now if you can provide a basis for showing that taxing someone's income is unbiblical...

God described taxation in unfavorable terms in 1 Samuel 8:14-15. Why?

followed by a way to run indispensable government services without taxation, then I'd love to hear it.

The way the Romans did successfully for centuries: create money at no cost to the people and spend it into the economy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Your moral relativism when it comes to human sexuality has no place in a money money money thread. I promise not to bring up your avid defense of homosexuality so that we can talk only about economics.

Deal?

No. You are not remembering correctly. I told you the act described in Leviticus 18:22 is a sin, that it's still a sin to this day. Furthermore, I told you that just thinking about committing that act is a sin, but you rejected that idea and defended the position that thinking those thoughts is not sinful. The moral relativist is you, clearly.

(It appears that my good friend elohiym does want to talk about sodomy after all).

Would you happen to know a guy by the name of "Doormat" who wrote the following?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doormat
...Because people with unclean hearts cannot understand that consensual homosexuality between adults does not violate the principle of Matthew 7:12 but coveting does;...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349141&postcount=8436

You don't keep the seventh-day sabbath, do you? Figures.

No, since I'm not an Orthodox Jew, I don't abide by Jewish ceremonial laws which prohibits the use light switches, telephones, elevators, etc. on the Sabbath.

Now this isn't the thread to talk about faggotry Doormat. I would be honored for you as a representative of the 'gay' christian movement if you would come to my WHMBR! thread and tell us how God really does approve of sodomy.