Ben Carson’s Marxist Tax Plan

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just can't stay on topic can you?

I do realize that money is at the forefront of every Libertarians mind, but I was responding to what your buddy said was the "most important issue".

I would love nothing more than to talk economics. Perhaps if you can leave underwear out of your posts, we can do so?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe he doesn't view deposit expansion as moral decay? :idunno:

The Bible has an awful lot to say about usury.

"He" would love to hear about deposit expansion. However if you're going to use the Bible as the source for morality, other topics that you seem to disagree with God about just might arise.

elohiym

I do realize that money is at the forefront of every Libertarians mind, but I was responding to what your buddy said was the "most important issue".

"The love of money is ..."

Fill in the blank.

In a very real sense, everything in the world runs on deposit expansion. Without it, and without an alternative, civilization would collapse.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The love of money is ..."

Fill in the blank.

In a very real sense, everything in the world runs on deposit expansion. Without it, and without an alternative, civilization would collapse.

Please continue. I'd like to hear what you have to say and how Ted Cruz's tax plan is anti biblical (Ben Carson is pretty much out of the race, so let's concentrate on Cruz).

elohiym

"He" would love to hear about deposit expansion.

The scriptures prove deposit expansion is evil. See the verses about usury to start with.

However if you're going to use the Bible as the source for morality, other topics that you seem to disagree with God about just might arise.

Oh, I'm sure that will backfire on you, as that tactic has backfired on your before. :chuckle: Of course, nobody expects you to stay on topic and refrain from ad hominems, straw men and link spamming. :carryon:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
True, not that he would care about that. That's peanuts. Homos on the other hand....the world is gonna end.

While I don't want to disrupt my Libertarian's* friend tax thread, he does seem to have a problem with God's Word as seen in Genesis (and throughout the Old and New Testament) when it comes to human sexuality.

*The current leader of the Libertarian movement is atheist Walter Block, who justified pedophilia in an article that he wrote.

elohiym

True, not that he would care about that. That's peanuts. Homos on the other hand....the world is gonna end.

Maybe if we convince him that all bankers are homosexuals he'll start to pay attention to what his local bank is illegally doing to the average citizen on a daily basis. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"He" would love to hear about deposit expansion.

The scriptures prove deposit expansion is evil. See the verses about usury to start with.

You're making the case, don't make those reading your posts do the footwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
However if you're going to use the Bible as the source for morality, other topics that you seem to disagree with God about just might arise.

Oh, I'm sure that will backfire on you, as that tactic has backfired on your before. Of course, nobody expects you to stay on topic and refrain from ad hominems, straw men and link spamming.

Your moral relativism when it comes to human sexuality has no place in a money money money thread. I promise not to bring up your avid defense of homosexuality so that we can talk only about economics.

Deal?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe if we convince him that all bankers are homosexuals he'll start to pay attention to what his local bank is illegally doing to the average citizen on a daily basis. :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Boy, for a thread on economics my good Libertarian friends sure are talking about homosexuality a lot.

You boyz will have to deal with God on your personal judgment day; for now let's talk about how to return this country to a financially sound one (it can't be done without a strong moral fiber, but let's pretend for a second that it can).

I believe Doormat was going to lecture us on deposit expansion and show us how Ted Cruz is involved in such?

drbrumley

for now let's talk about how to return this country to a financially sound one (it can't be done without a strong moral fiber, but let's pretend for a second that it can).

I agree it can't. Not going to pretend otherwise. I answered your Ted Cruz post. Where's your rebuttal?

elohiym

I'd like to hear what you have to say and how Ted Cruz's tax plan is anti biblical...

1 Samuel 8:14-15 "He will take the best of your fields and your vineyards and your olive groves and give them to his servants. He will take a tenth of your seed and of your vineyards and give to his officers and to his servants.…"

Was God presenting that as a good thing or a bad thing? It seems obvious that he was presenting taxation as a bad thing.

What scriptures support Ted Cruz' tax plan, or any income tax?

drbrumley

Dinner time, will be back in a bit. 10 to 1 that he still hasn't responded to my critique of ole Ted's plan.

drbrumley

1 Samuel 8:14-15 "He will take the best of your fields and your vineyards and your olive groves and give them to his servants. He will take a tenth of your seed and of your vineyards and give to his officers and to his servants.…"

Was God presenting that as a good thing or a bad thing? It seems obvious that he was presenting taxation as a bad thing.

What scriptures support Ted Cruz' tax plan, or any income tax?

Great start.....:up: