babies conceived in rape should b aborted? You are NOT pro-life

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
well, I wouldn't call her a child killer... not just yet... not unless we find out whether she... thinks abortion is OK in certain situations...
Pr 23:7

Keep watching Fox News (Jer 5:31).

smiley-twzonesmiley-tns0.gif

republicanchick

Pr 23:7

Keep watching Fox News (Jer 5:31).

smiley-twzonesmiley-tns0.gif

well that is not a hard assignment

But nevertheless, it bugs me that Kelly just... I don't know... Soetmimes she acts like she is pro gay marriage and... maybe not entirely convinced about being pro life..

She was duly shocked about the abortionists discussing fetal body parts and manipulating abortions to get said parts... but... Who wasn't?

__

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, sorry to hear about your brother, but was he conceived through incest ? Doesn't look that way . I'm not saying he should have been aborted ,just that children who are the product of incest are at terrible risk of genetic defencts and disorders .
Your comparison is not valid .

I was actually trying to demonstrate the fact that a parent's love can overcome and/or compensate for their child's disabilities.

When a biological parent is not up to the task there are those who are. I use to sometimes babysit for a woman who attended my church. Her adopted daughter (six mos. old) had down's syndrome, accompanied by a heart condition. Even though the baby passed away, her adopted mom loved that little girl as much as any parent love's their biological children.

The way a parent deals with a pregnancy and their child's health or mental issues says quite a lot about the person.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

It is not possible to force a women to have a full term pregnancy against her will.

If "republicanchick" really wanted to change their minds, why isn't she promoting the kind of social programs that would make America a truly "child friendly" society that invests in its children?

Last edited:

Sancocho

It is not possible to force a women to have a full term pregnancy against her will.

If "republicanchick" really wanted to change their minds, why isn't she promoting the kind of social programs that would make America a truly "child friendly" society that invests in its children?

Why would Americans want to "invest in their children"???? After all they are taught at an early age that there is no God, sex is for fun and any children conceived can be thrown away.

The only social program the US needs is Jesus Christ in public schools.

Last edited:

republicanchick

en?

you're right. She has all the choice in the world b4 she becomes pregnant. If it is rape, killing her child will not make her feel better.

Post Aborton Syndrome

u may want to study that. Abortion is not good for women orbabies. But selfish men will always want to keep it legal. They couldn't care les if it destroys women (makes them depressed, suicidal, etc). They just want their "fun" without strings attached

+++

republicanchick

yeh, people seem 2 forget it was 7 MEN (old men at that) who legalized abortion

2 men on the Supreme Court were wise and realized it was not good to legalize murdering your children... but the 7 morons won

wow, that's really representative of We the People, isn't it?

There should be at least 60 Supreme Court Justices--either that or have a panel of 60 regular people overlook all their decisions or soemthing

__

Sancocho

yeh, people seem 2 forget it was 7 MEN (old men at that) who legalized abortion

2 men on the Supreme Court were wise and realized it was not good to legalize murdering your children... but the 7 morons won

wow, that's really representative of We the People, isn't it?

There should be at least 60 Supreme Court Justices--either that or have a panel of 60 regular people overlook all their decisions or soemthing

__

If you read the actual opinion you would be in shock given the lack of investigation of the history of abortion, not to mention completely butchering the authentic Catholic history of said. They also completely ignored the precedence of existing Human Life legislature in Latin America. I am sorry to say our Supreme Court has been a joke for a long time.

republicanchick

If you read the actual opinion you would be in shock given the lack of investigation of the history of abortion, not to mention completely butchering the authentic Catholic history of said. They also completely ignored the precedence of existing Human Life legislature in Latin America. I am sorry to say our Supreme Court has been a joke for a long time.

well, i dont feel we should listen to other countries, to speak of

Sancocho

well, i dont feel we should listen to other countries, to speak of

They based the decision mostly on English common law and what they promoted as the Catholic historical stance. Conspicuously this wasn't the official Catholic Church stance but that of a Protestant.

As far as listening to other countries, in this case we should have listened to the Catholic countries that had laws on the books, and still do, recognizing human beings at conception - something the RCC is currently trying to make happen in the US

republicanchick

They based the decision mostly on English common law and what they promoted as the Catholic historical stance. Conspicuously this wasn't the official Catholic Church stance but that of a Protestant.

As far as listening to other countries, in this case we should have listened to the Catholic countries that had laws on the books, and still do, recognizing human beings at conception - something the RCC is currently trying to make happen in the US

they could have relied on science alone, which has concluded (big surprise) that life begins at the beginning

• if it weren't alive, it wuldn't grow
  • if it is not human, what is it
?

++

republicanchick

Yes they could have, another example of why they are a disgrace.

well, they do manage to get some thngs right

the Sup Ct, even the liberals thereon.. weird, but Pres O's policies have been overturned 20 times...

20 times

and many of those Decisions were 9-0

even with the LIBS on the Court!

amazing

+++

Sancocho

well, they do manage to get some thngs right

the Sup Ct, even the liberals thereon.. weird, but Pres O's policies have been overturned 20 times...

20 times

and many of those Decisions were 9-0

even with the LIBS on the Court!

amazing

+++

Yes but there is little more important than children's lives.