AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

God's Truth

Salvation is a GIFT from God. I can see that you don't believe that.

We are not under the law, we are under grace. Romans 6.

Salvation is a gift from God, and He chooses whom He will give that gift; He tells us how to be chosen.

God does not just live with anyone. God does not make His home and live with just anyone.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

popsthebuilder

What the Bible actually teaches is that those that are saved, will trust. Trust is the fruit. Salvation the propagating plant. Your doctrinal stance puts fruit before the propagating plant. Have you ever seen a field of corn with no stalks? Or an orchard of apples with no trees?
No. Salvation is first. How would one produce fruits without the Spirit of life?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Is English a foreign language for you? I cannot understand what you're writing.

I don't know how they could do that.

Eph 2:4-10 (KJV)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Saved first by grace through, then walking in good works.
We agree.

Effectual faith is causal of good works to the glorying of GOD.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Jesus does not save anyone by faith alone, faith must be made alive with right action, even the demons believe and do something, they shudder.

John the baptizer prepared the way for Jesus, he preached repentance of sins. We still have to prepare the way for Jesus to live in our hearts, we prepare the way by repenting to God through Jesus.

Jesus tells us how to have a heart that is good.

He says to humble yourself, admit to being a sinner, acknowledge those sins and be sorry for them, fear God, have a forgiving heart, repent of our sins, never give up, give out, or give in, search for God no matter how long it takes, search for Him and want Him more than anyone or anything, call on Jesus for help.

Even the worst of sinners can follow those words of Jesus and find the Way to the Father.

Why does anyone go against that truth?

God's Truth

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Jesus came to show us the Way.

Jesus tells us of sins not to do.

He tells us of good things to do.

He also tells us of how to receive the Holy Spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nice misdirection, Alice. You claim victory of the flesh, I showed it is dead. You ignore it because you are outside the faith trying to take people with you by your discouragement of saying to people God did not choose them, but instead he created them to send them to hell. You are every bit as wicked as andyc and the pharisees who boast in their performance as an indicator of the righteousness.
Yeppers.
Performance based on his own dead flesh.