AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST (FAITH)​

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that YAH SHUA MESSIAH is in you, except ye be reprobates?​

Is that by which you should be living authentic? It is written that "the just shall live by trust" (faith), so the question "is your trust authentic?" is vitally important.
Have you ever checked to make sure that it is exactly the same pure principle by which the fathers and saints lived by?

Most people would admit to wanting stronger trust, but on examination, would probably discover they don’t have authentic trust in the first place and so there is nothing to strengthen except their positive mental attitude. Which goes up and down depending on their circumstances.

When I bought my first pair of crampons I wanted to try them out, before using them in a life or death situation. I’m here so the very fact I am here means they did what was expected of them. The first real test was coming off a mountain in the dark, in freezing mist and following a flooded track that had frozen solid to become an ice waterfall. I was not only grateful for the crampons but equally grateful for the fact I knew I was able to rely on them because they had been put to the test.

Most people that claim to be saved hate having their salvation questioned and get very abusive when it happens. I consider it an honour to have my salvation questioned. Each and every time it happens I go over what happened at my regeneration and what is happening in me. This strengthens my trust and sends my roots down deeper.

The deepest questioning I have faced regarding the authenticity of my trust has been from myself.

The sent trials of my trust have been a particular blessing because I know that the trials are for my benefit. So that I would have more and more confidence in the trust I have been allocated.
The trials are not so the Almighty will know the strength of my trust, but so that I would know. He who supplies it knows its reliability and strength in all circumstances.

When I have searched myself and think I stand I then pray:

Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23,24

When I was first converted I was told that this was one prayer that people would not often use because the results were a deep searching, cleansing and painful. Amen.

HAVE YOU EXAMINED YOURSELF? IF YES HOW DID YOU DO SO?​

Only three responded and I don't believe two of them have authenticated their trust.

popsthebuilder

Did you have a point?

Genesis 1:1 -- Revelation 22:21
Sure did.... It's a continuation of what you posted in partiality when you attempted to act as if ones submission to the Will of GOD isn't needed for salvation.

Indeed; the whole Bible does speak of submission and obedience to the Will of GOD, and the gift of the freedom to choose GOD and turn from sin.

Is there some problem with that, or further expounding upon ones partial point?

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

God's Truth

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST (FAITH)

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that YAH SHUA MESSIAH is in you, except ye be reprobates?
If you have to examine yourself, you probably are not saved.
Saved people live through the Spirit. How does one not know before being examined if they are doing that or not?

Is that by which you should be living authentic? It is written that "the just shall live by trust" (faith), so the question "is your trust authentic?" is vitally important.
Have you ever checked to make sure that it is exactly the same pure principle by which the fathers and saints lived by?
Those who have to check are probably not saved.
Most people would admit to wanting stronger trust, but on examination, would probably discover they don’t have authentic trust in the first place and so there is nothing to strengthen except their positive mental attitude. Which goes up and down depending on their circumstances.

When I bought my first pair of crampons I wanted to try them out, before using them in a life or death situation. I’m here so the very fact I am here means they did what was expected of them. The first real test was coming off a mountain in the dark, in freezing mist and following a flooded track that had frozen solid to become an ice waterfall. I was not only grateful for the crampons but equally grateful for the fact I knew I was able to rely on them because they had been put to the test.
You are using your hobbies as life lessons from God is not right.

Most people that claim to be saved hate having their salvation questioned and get very abusive when it happens.

That is you; except you pretend it is not.

I consider it an honour to have my salvation questioned. Each and every time it happens I go over what happened at my regeneration and what is happening in me. This strengthens my trust and sends my roots down deeper.
Is that why you try to get people banned, or and put out of your threads, and or put them on ignore?
The deepest questioning I have faced regarding the authenticity of my trust has been from myself.
That is a sign that you are not saved, and or that you are full of doubt.

The sent trials of my trust have been a particular blessing because I know that the trials are for my benefit. So that I would have more and more confidence in the trust I have been allocated.
The trials are not so the Almighty will know the strength of my trust, but so that I would know. He who supplies it knows its reliability and strength in all circumstances.

When I have searched myself and think I stand I then pray:

Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23,24

When I was first converted I was told that this was one prayer that people would not often use because the results were a deep searching, cleansing and painful. Amen.

HAVE YOU EXAMINED YOURSELF? IF YES HOW DID YOU DO SO?

It sounds like you have described yourself when you speak of the unsaved.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure did.... It's a continuation of what you posted impartiality when you attempted to act as if ones submission to the Will of god isn't needed for salvation.

Indeed; the whole Bible does speak of submission and obedience to the Will of GOD, and the gift of the freedom to choose GOD and turn from sin.

Is there some problem with that, or further expounding upon ones partial point.

peace

Nobody receives the FREE GIFT of salvation by grace through faith by some sort of supposed "submission to the will of God".

Grace works the other way around.

Rom 6:14 (KJV)
(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Under the law, sin has dominion. Under grace, not.

God's Truth

Nobody receives the FREE GIFT of salvation by grace through faith by some sort of supposed "submission to the will of God".

(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Moses came with the old law Jesus came with grace.

There is a new law, the old law with changes (Heb 7:12), the law that requires faith (Ro 3:27), the law of Christ (1 Cor 9:21, Gal 6:2)

Did you hear that? The law of Christ.

So explain to us how the law of Christ is devoid of his teachings when he walked the earth.

God's Truth

Romans 3:27 The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Read that?

The what that requires faith?

The LAW that requires faith.

God's Truth

What is Paul talking about?!

1 Corinthians 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law of Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

What is that Paul talking about?

Looks like people here better try to find out more than what they have been taught by mere men.

popsthebuilder

Silly silly.

Initial salvation is the start.

It leads to sanctification and justification; it's sign is equitable mercy.

Have you heard of such, or do you, in your sight, find it anti scripture?

peace

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Silly silly.

Initial salvation is the start.
Made up.

It leads to sanctification and justification; it's sign is equitable mercy.
More made up nonsense.

Have you heard of such, or do you, in you sight, find it anti scripture?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Titus 3:4-7 (KJV)
(3:4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, (3:5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; (3:6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; (3:7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

His GRACE justifies us. We are saved by His MERCY.

popsthebuilder

Made up.

More made up nonsense.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Titus 3:4-7 (KJV)
(3:4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, (3:5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; (3:6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; (3:7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

His GRACE justifies us. We are saved by His MERCY.
His grace and mercy are towards all so how is it that few will enter?

It isn't by ignoring the truth and remaining in knowing sin all while giving lip service; for sure.

Truster

It isn't by ignoring the truth and remaining in knowing sin all while giving lip service; for sure.

"Elohim judgeth the just, and Elohim is angry with the wicked every day."

marhig

Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before you as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

The prayer is as incense, not sacrifice, and it's the lifting up of the hands that are a sacrifice.

The lifting up of the hands means to live it out, it put our hands to do the will of God.

Well, when one wants to be saved, they are to repent of their sins, they die to the sins of the world, then raise up to live like Jesus. That is what water baptism symbolizes.

We are born again after we repent and Jesus saves us and washes away our sins.

I believe that water baptism does symbolise death, because the water is the word of God, and the word puts us to death and once we repent, God forgives us of our past sins, but from that point on, we are to turn from sin and live by the will of God and obey him. And the Spirit brings us life, we are risen once we receive the Holy Spirit. And then the Spirit works in us everyday giving us the living word, teaching and guiding us, and we should be dying daily to our self and we are alive in God, born anew, through Christ by the power of the Spirit.

We live our lives obeying Jesus' words that is how we live through the Spirit and how the Spirit lives through us.

The old law with its rules and regulation were nailed to the cross.
It is obsolete and faded away.
No one can obey the old law as it were.

We do have to obey, and love for God is obeying Him.

I don't believe that Gods laws are obsolete, if we worship God in Spirit and in truth, then we obey the laws through faith, and they are written in our hearts and minds. Paul said that we establish the law. And Jesus said that upon the two greatest commandments hang all the laws and the prophets, so if we obey them, we obey all the laws.

This is truth.

Last edited:

glorydaz

We access that grace through faith.

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.​

Anyone who is really saved would not even suggest such a thing. Why do you? Why do you assume those who attempt to teach you something are simply giving "lip service" much less are "remaining in knowing sin"? Where do you come up with that nonsense?

You seem to have no discernment...attacking those who preach the truth and partnering up with those who preach a false gospel. You need to examine YOURSELF whether you be in the faith...before it's too late.

Truster

The prayer is as incense, not sacrifice, and it's the lifting up of the hands that are a sacrifice.

The lifting up of the hands means to live it out, it put our hands to do the will of God.

I believe that water baptism does symbolise death, because the water is the word of God, and the word puts us to death and once we repent, God forgives us of our past sins, but from that point on, we are to turn from sin and live by the will of God and obey him. And the Spirit brings us life, we are risen once we receive the Holy Spirit. And then the Spirit works in us everyday giving us the living word, teaching and guiding us, and we should be dying daily to our self and we are alive in God, born anew, through Christ by the power of the Spirit.

I don't believe that Gods laws are obsolete, if we worship God in Spirit and in truth, then we obey the laws through faith, and they are written in our hearts and minds. Paul said that we establish the law. And Jesus said that upon the two greatest commandments hang all the laws and the prophets, so if we obey them, we obey all the laws.

This is truth.

"I believe" and "I don't believe" are the operative words here. You are making it up as you go along. Your superstition is not based on truth, but on what you believe to be true. You have a visceral grasp on doctrine and not a spiritual apprehension.

The expression of their faces bears witness against them, And they display their sin like Sodom; They do not even conceal it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.​