AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

God's Truth

The scripture plainly says WATER SYMBOLIZES. What washes us? The Holy Spirit washes us. The water you take a bath with does not have power to take away your sins…it is symbolic.

21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also

When we get water baptized, it is symbolic of our salvation by the washing of the Spirit.

21 ---not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

In a water baptism, we are pledging to God that we will die to the sins of the world.

It is the pledge to God that saves. It is the obedience to Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
The scripture plainly says WATER SYMBOLIZES. What washes us? The Holy Spirit washes us. The water you take a bath with does not have power to take away your sins…it is symbolic.

21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also

When we get water baptized, it is symbolic of our salvation by the washing of the Spirit.

21 ---not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

In a water baptism, we are pledging to God that we will die to the sins of the world.

It is the pledge to God that saves.
It is the obedience to Christ.
You are an unbeliever pretending to be "saved".

You PRETEND to believe in the grace of God, but you actually REJECT IT in favor of your OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Rom 5:1-2 (KJV)
(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

THEREFORE....being JUSTIFIED by FAITH, we have PEACE with God through our LORD Jesus Christ.

daqq

All you are is a false accuser.
You think you are going to rewrite the Bible by merely calling it lies here and there?

Exodus 20:24
'You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you.

That passage has been fully expounded in three or four of Jerry Shugart's threads, (though he would surely deny it). You are the false accuser, yet again, and you speak from complete ignorance because you have rejected the Testimony of Messiah who explains all those things written in that passage beginning with the altar of adamah which is the soil of the heart, (Parable of the Sower).

God's Truth

That passage has been fully expounded in three or four of Jerry Shugart's threads, (though he would surely deny it). You are the false accuser, yet again, and you speak from complete ignorance because you have rejected the Testimony of Messiah who explains all those things written in that passage beginning with the altar of adamah which is the soil of the heart, (Parable of the Sower).

You do know that you just went against the scriptures, right?

You do know that you take away the fact that, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God, right?

You come back and think your mere opinions of me mean anything.

Reply to my points.

Tell me that you acknowledge that the BIBLE says God was going to KILL Moses. Why was God going to kill Moses?

God's Truth

You PRETEND to believe in the grace of God, but you actually REJECT IT in favor of your OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

(5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (5:2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

THEREFORE....being JUSTIFIED by FAITH, we have PEACE with God through our LORD Jesus Christ.

I'll show you how ignorant you are to say those things to me:

I believe that Jesus' blood washes me clean. That is the faith that justifies.

You do not even know what you are supposed to believe.

Now tell me how that is wrong.

I also believe that Jesus' words are life, and I do what the Way says to do.

Now tell me how that is wrong?

You have got nothing but false accusations. You cannot even acknowledge the truth that I speak because you are too ensnared.

daqq

You do know that you just went against the scriptures, right?

You do know that you take away the fact that Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God, right?

You do know that you are denying the Testimony of Messiah: and that is because you have already been shown and openly refused to believe his own words. I see no need to repeat the same things over and over again to someone who denies the plain Testimony of the Master in the Gospel accounts and instead continues to fill up pages of threads with thoughts and reasonings from and of themselves, day in and day out.

God's Truth

You do know that you are denying the Testimony of Messiah: and that is because you have already been shown and openly refused to believe his own words. I see no need to repeat the same things over and over again to someone who denies the plain Testimony of the Master in the Gospel accounts and instead continues to fill up pages of threads with thoughts and reasonings from and of themselves, day in and day out.

You cannot defend your beliefs with the written Word of God.

Do you want to try?

Why was God going to kill Moses?

Right Divider

Body part
I'll show you how ignorant you are to say those things to me:

I believe that Jesus' blood washes me clean. That is the faith that justifies.

You do not even know what you are supposed to believe.

Now tell me how that is wrong.

I also believe that Jesus' words are life, and I do what the Way says to do.

Now tell me how that is wrong?

You have got nothing but false accusations. You cannot even acknowledge the truth that I speak because you are too ensnared.
I would call you a double-talker, but you're at LEAST a triple-talker.

It is the pledge to God that saves. It is the obedience to Christ.

That is YOUR lie to justify YOUR own righteousness.

Once AGAIN, your religion is shown to be YOU and YOUR obedience instead of CHRIST and HIS!

Rom 5:19 (KJV)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Get saved you self-righteous mess!

God's Truth

I would call you a double-talker, but you're at LEAST a triple-talker.

That is YOUR lie to justify YOUR own righteousness.
I am no such thing, accuser. At least with your false accusation, you should explain exactly why you say that. Do you really think that you are so powerful that you can condemn me so easily and it will go well for you?

My faith that Jesus' blood cleans me of my sins that I repent of is what justifies me.

What is your faith in? Why didn't you answer?

Once AGAIN, your religion is shown to be YOU and YOUR obedience instead of CHRIST and HIS!

Get saved you self-righteous mess!
Jesus' words are for those who HEAR.

Tell me how you get that your faith in your faith is enough?

You don't even explain to me when I ask you what you faith is in!

Is YOUR FAITH OBEDIENCE? ha!

Tell me if your faith is obedience?

This is too pathetic.

You put me down for obeying, yet you say you obey and have faith.

You are so entrapped you do not even know what you are saying.

Truster

Romans 8

10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

The operative word in this verse is the word "if". Your irreverence does not, in anyway, give the sense of the work of the Holy Spirit. Your words are simply to attack people.

Truster

I don't believe that to pray is a sacrifice, we sacrifice our lives for God and become a living sacrifice.

You say I don't know how to worship? Coming from a man who believes that it is evil and wicked to live by the will of God and obey him?

Hopefully one day you'll wake up and see the truth!

Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

popsthebuilder

Romans: 6. 1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7. For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

Romans: 6. 1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7. For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism. The epistles are written for and are relevant to repentant sinners. You are not regenerate and therefore not repentant.

popsthebuilder

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism. The epistles are written for and are relevant to repentant sinners. You are not regenerate and therefore not repentant.
If you could please reference scripture against my own words, here, to show your claims to be true to others then you might have some form of foundation for your utterly false claims. Your vanity blinds you to the capacities given all through the work of the Christ and His sacrifice.

By the way; the entire Bible is for the edification of the believer. Namely those blessed with discernment.

peace

Truster

If you could please reference scripture against my own words, here, to show your claims to be true to others then you might have some form of foundation for your utterly false claims. Your vanity blinds you to the capacities given all through the work of the Christ and His sacrifice.

By the way; the entire Bible is for the edification of the believer. Namely those blessed with discernment.

peace

You quoted Romans and so I was answering to the epistles. Not the law or the prophets or the poetry...

God's Truth

Regeneration is about receiving the Holy Spirit.

No one receives the Holy Spirit until they believe and repent first.

The proof that you are neither, is the fact that you are not humble.

Right Divider

Body part
Did you have a point?

Genesis 1:1 -- Revelation 22:21