Attention Liberals

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It's unbelievable that a presidential candidate would invite America's major foe to commit cyber espionage against his political opponent.......

Good grief, you're as thick-headed as the media. If you can't tell sarcasm from someone being serious then you need to grow up re-learn how to listen to people speak.

Plus,you obviously are blind to the nice little trap Trump set for Hillary and for people like you.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Good grief, you're as thick-headed as the media. If you can't tell sarcasm from someone being serious then you need to grow up re-learn how to listen to people speak.

Plus,you obviously are blind to the nice little trap Trump set for Hillary and for people like you.

Krauthammer: Trump’s Russia Comment "Set A Trap That The Clinton Campaign Fell Right Into"
Link w/Video: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/k...t-the-clinton-campaign-fell-right-into-video/

QUOTE:
Charles Krauthammer said that Donald Trump’s call for Russia to help “find” Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails “set a trap that the Clinton campaign fell right into” on Wednesday

Appearing on Fox News’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier said that the “focus” stemming from Trump’s press conference from earlier in the day was what he said about Russia. The Fox host added that Trump “is right to point out that Hillary Clinton has not had a press conference. She answered seven questions back in December of 2015.”

At a press conference in Florida earlier in the day, Trump called on Russia to “find the 30,000 emails that are missing” from Clinton’s private email server

Commenting on both Trump’s criticism of Clinton’s press availability , as well as his Russia comment, Krauthammer said, “Well, that was his parting shot, and it was a clever thing to plant, because it is an issue. But I do think there was something about his reference to Russia which, whether planned or not, is extremely clever. I’m not the first point out that it set a trap that the Clinton campaign fell right into.”

“In that statement that you showed from the Clinton campaign, it said, you know, you’re inviting a foreign power to invade our national security. Now, these are the e-mails that [Clinton] deleted because they were supposedly private. These there ones that were supposedly not work related. These there ones where she discusses her yoga lessons and wedding planning. So if that’s what really is in the 30,000 deleted e-mails, then there’s no national security to be involved at all.”

“So the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work related, if not classified stuff, on the e-mails which she deleted, which I think would be the grounds for a charge of obstruction,” Krauthammer insisted.

Later Krauthammer said, “Whether or not [Trump] made [the Russia comments] seriously or not, could have been sarcastic or sort of half sarcastic as a way to plant the idea. The fact is that it leaves the Clinton campaign in a complete contradiction. If these are just private e-mails, then there is nothing to be concerned about. There’s no espionage. There is no danger to national security. I mean, they will discover her yoga lesson schedule.”

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's unbelievable that a presidential candidate would invite America's major foe to commit cyber espionage against his political opponent....How is he not in jail for treason?

Because you all are the one's committing treason, and so stupid to actually make such claims :rotfl:

Before Trump was running for president, he was not seen as 'racist', 'sexist', or any of this nonsense until he ran against you moron Democrats and Republicans.

All of a sudden, he entered a ring of slanderers and hypocrites_
I believe God left you all to eat each other, but is giving grace through those as himself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Because you all are the one's committing treason, and so stupid to actually make such claims :rotfl:
How?

Before Trump was running for president, he was not seen as 'racist', 'sexist', or any of this nonsense until he ran against you moron Democrats and Republicans.
He was testing the waters in 2000, so that's a fairly long period of time. He wasn't being taken seriously back then, so most people ignored him.

All of a sudden, he entered a ring of slanderers and hypocrites_
Were you in a coma?

I believe God left you all to eat each other, but is giving grace through those as himself.
I'm sorry, but I don't subscribe to tongues and if I did someone would need to translate that. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He was testing the waters in 2000, so that's a fairly long period of time. He wasn't being taken seriously back then, so most people ignored him.

And in turn, who were they taking seriously?

:plain:

I'm sorry, but I don't subscribe to tongues and if I did someone would need to translate that. :plain:

Nobody could translate tongues, as not only is it not distinguishable to human deciphering, but it was also a temporary dispensation which most traditional churches no longer hold as possible.

'Tongues' was strictly a quickening which occurred upon the events of Christ.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The "trap" backfired - even conservatives take offense at inviting the Putin and the Russians to influence the outcome of an American presidential election!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And in turn, who were they taking seriously?
Okay, that's funny, but it doesn't impact the larger point. He's been moving toward this for a while, but it took a while for the Republicans to inadvertently seed the field for him, placing an incessant premium on disrespect of the institutions and holders of office, riding derision, no, and the politics of angry paranoia in lieu of solid, conservative ideas until the nomination was up for grabs by the candidate who could translate that frustrated, paranoid anger into the most effective, program free rhetoric.

Rusha's cartoon has a point. Trump wasn't possible without a great deal of work, over time, by the very people who are now having to speak words of support through a mouthful of feathers.