Attention Liberals

Arthur Brain

Do you have any part of you that is completely free and draws exclusively from within ?

Yes, and that happens to include agreeing with TH's point by point response to you on this very thread. I don't agree with him on everything by any means but I do on this and I'd be interested to see you address it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
BTW Arthur. I don't engage in tag team debate. If you respond to something I meant for another person, I will only respond to you, not what someone else wrote.
I have never seen you take a stand on any issue or give your own opinions on anything - that includes scripture. All you do is ask questions and then play dumb, like you didn't read some posts, just like you did withTH's assessment of you - you're fake

ClimateSanity

I have never seen you take a stand on any issue or give your own opinions on anything - that includes scripture. All you do is ask questions and then play dumb, like you didn't read some posts, just like you did withTH's assessment of you - you're fake

I'm see you suffer from reading comprehension problems.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just reply it to me here. I don't read what you reply to others. Just copy and paste the relevant text momma's boy with no imagination.
Yes, I am a Mama's boy, thank God !!

here's a good assessment of your style -

it tends to lead you toward the demonization of opponents and the belief that they're either dense or willfully opposed to the good you perceive. That, in turn, must mean they should be or are either a) ashamed and hiding their allegiance or b) attempting to work some undetermined harm by appearing to be something else so that they can do damage to your position from a position of so-called nonpartisanship.

The problem with that is that it's nuts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, if you killed every conservative comic you wouldn't lose much of the world's humor. I always thought Miller's HBO show was very sharp, but he was the exception. I think that's because conservatism tends to represent the entrenched power structure and comics make their business the tweaking of that structure. Just a guess though.

He's okay ... though Bill Maher is much more entertaining. I have his show set on my DVR. :D

ClimateSanity

Yes, I am a Mama's boy, thank God !!

here's a good assessment of your style -

it tends to lead you toward the demonization of opponents and the belief that they're either dense or willfully opposed to the good you perceive. That, in turn, must mean they should be or are either a) ashamed and hiding their allegiance or b) attempting to work some undetermined harm by appearing to be something else so that they can do damage to your position from a position of so-called nonpartisanship.

The problem with that is that it's nuts.

What does my style have to do with anything? Was that a quote of TH like I asked you to do? Otherwise shove your assessment of my style where the sun don't shine.

Arthur Brain

Give me something to address in your OWN words.

Okay, I think that "Attention Liberals" is a pretty dumb title for a thread and obviously invested with a bias to begin with.

Now I'd sooner see you at least attempt to reply to TH's response that took your posits point by point but if you don't wanna do that then hey ho. I'm sure some troll will be back during library opening hours to back you up in the not too distant...

Arthur Brain

It's funny how people hate trump because they think he's a con man and yet they worship every word of TOLs big conman.

I despise the guy because of how he rode roughshod over people in Scotland, all documented and on record. The guy doesn't give a toss about people, including you. Eh, I suppose that's most politicians but still...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I despise the guy because of how he rode roughshod over people in Scotland, all documented and on record. The guy doesn't give a toss about people, including you. Eh, I suppose that's most politicians but still...

The Scotties deserved it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I despise him because he is an egotistical, adulterous, racist loud mouth poser who has spent most of his adult life devastating the lives of those who were unlucky enough to interact with him.