ECT Are you a Darby follower?

john w

Hall of Fame
Argumentum ad Moulagium is when you destroy a thread by making a moulage out of it.

Am I getting through to you...finally....huh fella?

Oh, that's rich, "circulus in demonstrando,dicto simpliciter,non sequitur, petitio principii,post hoc ergo ropter hoc, red herring, slippery slope, straw man, tu quoque" breath.

musterion

Why are you so embarrassed to admit that no one in the history of civilization can answer my questions?

Selective perception will do that to a fella. The debate loss to Hilston...it's like it never even happened. It's the Darren switch of TOL, you're supposed to pretend it never happened.

john w

Hall of Fame
Selective perception will do that to a fella. The debate loss to Hilston...it's like it never even happened. It's the Darren switch of TOL, you're supposed to pretend it never happened.

Or, that episode from the TV show "Dallas," where Bobby died, left the show, then, the next year, the whole season was splained away as a bad dream, and then "Mary..Mary...Mary"/Donna Stone/Donna Reed took over as the new Miss Ellie, and none of the Ewing clan noticed.

john w

Hall of Fame
The preschool playground of DisPUKEsational drivel.

More Ad Hominem,Appeal To Anonymous Authority,Begging The Question,Causal Reductionism,Faulty Dilemma, Bifurcation, Slippery Slope Fallacy (Camel's Nose),Argumentum ad Baculum, on your part.

Can you dig it?

musterion

Or, that episode from the TV show "Dallas," where Bobby died, left the show, then, the next year, the whole season was splained away as a bad dream, and then "Mary..Mary...Mary"/Donna Stone/Donna Reed took over as the new Miss Ellie, and none of the Ewing clan noticed.

They were preterists. Bobby only died figuratively.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, well, it was literal to the people in Dallas and all the promises were fulfilled in Jock Ewing.

You in denial.

Er, no, read further, as I'm sure I can find some source that agrees with me, and, we see that not one person, in the history of the universe, including the Klingon era, can answer any of my questions, as they are embarrassed.

What was the subject again?

musterion

What was the subject again?

I think we were discussing getting new material. I'm tapped out. Unless you want me to insist - again - how no one can prove that Buddy Ebsen, Ron Ely, Nancy Walker and Waylon Flowers & Madam didn't appear in Frank Zappa's 200 MOTELS. Just cuz no one saw them in it doesn't mean they wasn't there. Disprove THAT, Bullinger Boy.