ECT Are you a Darby follower?

john w

Hall of Fame
"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Craigie Tellalie

Don't all TOL members know this? We are all in denial..........

Cricket....cricket......

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're in denial, also, ko of Ste. "ontological" is figurative.

No, it's literal. The tangible is not the only literal. God isn't tangible.

Oops. Seems I've blundered onto the elementary school playground with all you sandbox dwellers.

Dig to China, boys. It's down there somewhere. Literally.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensations were never taught in the church till the 1700's... ever.

"For the sake of argument," even if that were true, it's quite irrelevant, as the veracity of object truth, is independent of when it was learned, or from whom.

Exodus 3 KJV

11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? 12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain. 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Your great, great, great Uncle His Servant Pharaoah, to the LORD God:I have never heard of you, this "I AM THAT I AM," nor has anyone taught this, in the history of mankind, until now. Therefore, it is false.

Take your seat-it's in the back row...

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it's literal. The tangible is not the only literal. God isn't tangible.Oops. Seems I've blundered onto the elementary school playground with all you sandbox dwellers.

Dig to China, boys. It's down there somewhere. Literally.

Oh. We did not know that. Thanks for unpackin' that for all of us Jethro's, and thanks, for checkin' in, Ellie Mae Pneumonia.

Want to see my gazintas?