ECT Are you a Darby follower?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Dispensations were never taught in the church till the 1700's... ever.

There are only two covenants that matter, the Old and the New... and they do not conform to the rules that dispensationalists apply to a dispensation.

Man was not tested at the end of each dispensation and then changed his mind based on man's actions.

Salvation has ALWAYS been through FAITH, whether it be Abraham or New Christians.

2 covenants? you must be kidding. Dispensation means administration, each covenant is administered to different people differently....Grace believers have ALWAYS believed in what they call God's economy.

Even the law had to be pursued through faith...but still the reward only came with obedience to the law

Interplanner

Is Psalm 2 false-Zionism?

Is it Zionism at all? Isn't it really about Christ?

The problem today is that the physical or mechanical events have 'happened' (some think) without any combined truly spiritual outbreak. I noticed this the other day when someone here was dismissive about the historical fulfillments and saying that the countries surrounding Israel would attack it while AC deceives it and these things are what Mt 24 are about. Well, forget about the current situation on that, because there's not enough "Christ" there in the modern state to anti against and deceive. In fact, there is quite a bit of hostility to God (he's totally let us down, and we have to produce superweapons to protect ourselves)--unless it is convenient to get his believers to come over and spend money on the economy.

The true Zionism would be about the city that is above and free. It would not be about any development on earth, except as the one above inspires people to do the right thing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why, yes, yes it is!

Yes, yes indeed!

Why would any believer join with those who would oppose the LORD's Christ/Messiah reigning in Zion?

"The One who sits in heaven shall laugh and hold them in derision!"

Pick a side!

Oh, yeah....you already did.
Yes, Ko of Ste, God the Father's plan is for His Christ, the Lord Jesus Christ, to inherit His own kingdom, with His Father's approval, because of what this great God, and Saviour did, 2000+ years ago, on earth, ruling with a rod of iron, nor longer in humiliation, to bring glory to God the Father, and His "only begotten Son," a literal, physical kingdom, in which the Lord Jesus Christ, will be recognized, finally, as King of Kings, LORD OF LORDS, over all created things, visible and invisible, in the new heavens, and the new earth, reigning with the believing remnant of the nation Israel, as His servants, ministers, "kingdom of priests," the "head," not the "tail," His "brethren,"(not the boc),and a "whole buncha" things (like the devil, the beast, the false prophet, and a bunch of unrepentant sinners) will no longer bother anyone else, as the evil issue, will be resolved, in finality(the dbr resolving the sin/sins issue-the second coming, "the second time," Acts 7:13 KJV/Hebrews 9:28 KJV, resolving the evil issue),...As it is written, ............

Psalm 2:6 KJV

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion."-God the Father

That is the plan, baby...A king, the King, on earth, ruling, no dissent, no democracy........land, baby, as ....

"... the days of heaven upon the earth"(Deuteronomy 11:21 KJV), is realized, the "times of refreshing....the times of restitution of all things....," per....

Acts 3:19-21 KJV

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began

...is realized, by this great God and Saviour.

Yes, an overview of the Bible reveals the LORD God's "master plan," for the earth, and mankind...... His main plan, goal, focus, theme, revolves around the Lord Jesus Christ, honoring Him, bringing glory to Him, for the "incomprehensible" humiliation, He went through, 2000+ years ago, in our behalf, and, eventually everyone, w/o exception, will acknowledge this, saved(again)/lost/the devil alike, as it is written, in Philippians 2 KJV....

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Accept it.

Once, again, my brilliance, and humilty, are on display, for all of TOL to witness, and I nominate this post as "POTYAMBAOH"-Post Of The Year And Most Briiliant And Or Humble."

Let the thunderous clapping, roar of approval, commence....You are all welcome.

musterion

"... the days of heaven upon the earth"(Deuteronomy 11:21 KJV), is realized, the "times of refreshing....the times of restitution of all things....," per....

John, John, John. That's all been fulfilled figgertively in 70. Get down and ontological with it, yo. We're all King's Kids, donchaknow. WE RULE THIS PLANET WITH KING JESUS! GRAB YOUR BLOOD BOUGHT TITLE DEED AND LAY CLAIM TO YOUR CHUNK OF KINGDOM, JOHN! JESUS AIN'T COMING BACK, HE'S ALREADY RULIN' AND REIGNIN' IN UNQUESTIONED OMNIPOTENCE FROM THAT SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM! OPEN THE EYES OF FAITH, JOHN! COME HOME TO RO-- I MEAN, PRETERISM!!!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
John, John, John. That's all been fulfilled figgertively in 70. Get down and ontological with it, yo. We're all King's Kids, donchaknow. WE RULE THIS PLANET WITH KING JESUS! GRAB YOUR BLOOD BOUGHT TITLE DEED AND LAY CLAIM TO YOUR CHUNK OF KINGDOM, JOHN! JESUS AIN'T COMING BACK, HE'S ALREADY RULIN' AND REIGNINC IN UNQUESTIONED OMNIPOTENCE FROM THAT SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM! OPEN THE EYES OF FAITH, JOHN! COME HOME TO RO-- I MEAN, PRETERISM!!!

I'm in denial, musty, as I forgot that us good Christian folk, along with the pope, the UN, the Mahatama types, have been called as the LAAAAAwd's Guh-loooooreeee partners, his David's, to slew that Goliath devil, by rebuking him, and to usher in the kingdom, to it's full fruition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Puh-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz GAAAAAAAAAAAAAwd, as we need to claim our inheritance, by sowing a seed of faith, a $6.66 act of faith, our "love gift," to our nearest "Back to Pentecost" ministry, and/or "Everything's Coming Up Roses Ethel Merman Preterist Ministry," to carry on the Laaaawd's work!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the Laaaaaaawd a shhhhhhhout!!!!!!!

SaulToPaul 2

I'm in denial, musty, as I forgot that us good Christian folk, along with the pope, the UN, the Mahatama types, have been called as the LAAAAAwd's Guh-loooooreeee partners, his David's, to slew that Goliath devil, by rebuking him, and to usher in the kingdom, to it's full fruition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Puh-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz GAAAAAAAAAAAAAwd, as we need to claim our inheritance, by sowing a seed of faith, a $6.66 act of faith, our "love gift," to our nearest "Back to Pentecost" ministry, and/or "Everything's Coming Up Roses Ethel Merman Preterist Ministry," to carry on the Laaaawd's work!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the Laaaaaaawd a shhhhhhhout!!!!!!!

You're good at taking off on Rod Parsley, saint john.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're good at taking off on Rod Parsley, saint john.

Oh, now you're a regular Phil Donahue, with your unrehearsed, spontaneous, witty banter/quips, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you call up your Marlo type girlfriend, "ya know," "That Girl," and tell you will home late tonight, from "the office," explaining that this word's a mess, and needs your help, as God is helpless, as you have to attend a fund raising event, to help out the homeless, and also drop off your quite nice paycheck, at "Save The World Investments?"

Am I running out of material here, Mayor?

john w

Hall of Fame
All this ontology's spookin me agin.
Well, musty, get a load of these fallacies with which you tend to mix us all up...:

*argumentum ad antiquitatem
◦ argumentum ad hominem
◦ argumentum ad ignorantiam
◦ argumentum ad logicam
◦ argumentum ad misericordiam
◦ argumentum ad nauseam
◦ argumentum ad numerum
◦ argumentum ad populum
◦ argumentum ad verecundiam
◦ circulus in demonstrando