Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Rusha, that's what YOU do all the time. :rotfl:

All I want is to be able to respond to the ideas presented in a post without my person being atta cked. I won't reference her, only her points. Just leave me alone and stop making me the focus of the discussion.
Stop the inquisition.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Some will see a contradiction in what I did with the pic of my then fiancee and the things I was looking for in a mate with my latest statements in this forum.

I have been deliberately seeking a "stunning" mate since 2012. I don't ever want to lust after any woman not my wife. If I have a stunning wife at home, I won't be tempted when I see stunning out in the streets.

I wasn't intending to make any man sin with that pic on my profile; I was happy as can be and wanted people to notice and ask me about it. They noticed alright. They flew into indignation that has recently been revealed to be hypocrisy.
I must have missed something. :AMR: You posted some inappropriate photo to others here? The pervs stared at it too long? Mt 5:28

You are now married? Not married? You're looking for a "stunning wife" still? 1 Sa 16:7

musterion

I agree too. Some will see a contradiction in what I did with the pic of my then fiancee and the things I was looking for in a mate with my latest statements in this forum.

I have been deliberately seeking a "stunning" mate since 2012. I don't ever want to lust after any woman not my wife. If I have a stunning wife at home , I won't be tempted when I see stunning out in the streets.

I wasn't intending to make any man sin with that pic on my profile; I was happy as can be and wanted people to notice and ask me about it. They noticed alright. They flew into indignation that has recently been revealed to be hypocrisy.

I don't recall this picture you had but speaking only as a man, I can understand your reasoning in what you want in a wife. In no way am I judging you for your criteria. To each his own. But it could have had the very effect on males here that you did not want it to have.

Anyway, having been married going on 20 years I think I've earned the right to say this: tempus fugit. Whatever your wife looks like when you marry her, she won't stay that way for long. If her looks are what had the most meaning to you, prepare to be disappointed, then tempted, sooner or later.

However, the sooner you learn to truly love her for her, and not for her looks...maybe even despite her looks...and the more she loves you for you, the more vivacious and attractive she will remain even as "the flower fades." You'll be less tempted to look at others despite the fading. We males can't imagine that when we're young but world class physical beauty, which WILL end, is FAR outweighed by an average, plain or even homely wife with a godly personality. THAT'S the long game.

Besides...the more attractive she is, the more liable she may be to vanity and other temptations that accompany her beauty. So maybe you dodged a bullet?

In short, take the man's advice.

FWIW. :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The pic in question was noticed ... WHY?

MANY members show pics of their wives and girlfriends ... fully and modestly clothed.

Also, the pic in question was on a site from the internet.

His avatar was a picture of his dream gal? Was she a skank? 1 Tim. 2:9
mousy.gif

”Back When Tim McGraw With Lyrics"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, so that I will be left alone, I am going to make a general point.

Glamour models ... google it. Scantily dressed, in many cases, in the attire one would expect on a streetwalker.

Is dressing in this fashion immoral?

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

I agree too. Some will see a contradiction in what I did with the pic of my then fiancee and the things I was looking for in a mate with my latest statements in this forum.

I have been deliberately seeking a "stunning" mate since 2012. I don't ever want to lust after any woman not my wife. If I have a stunning wife at home , I won't be tempted when I see stunning out in the streets.

Most people look for a mate they find attractive. Your problem was admitting it. It's risky to be too honest on an internet forum, and it's risky to post pictures of yourself and your family. As you've found out there are people without any scruples whatsoever. They are hypocrites. Supposedly supporting nameless "victims", no matter how ungodly those "victims" might be, and then spending all their energy tearing down a real person who happens to post on here and dares to disagree with them. Instead of discussing issues, they revel in practicing their own brand of evil by acting like rabid dogs recently released from the gates of hell.

But, not to worry....their bark is worse than their bite. :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Most people look for a mate they find attractive. Your problem was admitting it. It's risky to be too honest on an internet forum, and it's risky to post pictures of yourself and your family. As you've found out there are people without any scruples whatsoever. They are hypocrites. Supposedly supporting nameless "victims", no matter how ungodly those "victims" might be, and then spending all their energy tearing down a real person who happens to post on here and dares to disagree with them. Instead of discussing issues, they revel in practicing their own brand of evil by acting like rabid dogs recently released from the gates of hell.

But, not to worry....their bark is worse than their bite. :chuckle:

God bless you.

musterion

Please define what YOU consider immoral, and why it's immoral. Two cannot walk together unless they're agreed, and honest discussion is impossible without agreeing on what words mean.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I am going to make a general point.

Glamour models ... google it. Scantily dressed, in many cases, in the attire one would expect on a streetwalker.

Yes (1 Tim. 2:9). Christian talent agencies don't employ whores (e.g. acting, modeling, dancing, etc.).

glorydaz

Exactly why you fail to manifest the love of Christ.

Are you saying YOU manifest the love of Christ. :rotfl:

God doesn't owe me grace at all. You do son

Is that so, little girly man?

No, intoself.....I certainly do not owe you grace or anything else.

You just don't like it that I corrected your mistaken notion that anyone DESERVES grace. Now, try to get a grip on that silly pride of yours before you end up losing your temper and running off at the mouth once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.