Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Excellent point, Town.

So some people think that women who dress beautifully or undress beautifully are sinning like a rapist by causing men to lust after them.

Even though God never wrote anything like that. God would have given women a clothing minimum and codified it. Women are not being evil by being beautiful.

Lust is not attraction or arousal, it is covetousness.

Rape and arousing beauty are not 1:1

I'm betting this one claims to be a Christian, too. Christians don't have to be perfect, but they certainly have to know the difference between right and wrong.

ClimateSanity

I wasn't a social worker, but I care about all children. I do know children suffer way more than any woman in this country, and my sympathies are with them. The women today are products of a horrible "liberation movement" that has destroyed our families...what mothers do to their own children and allow to be done to them is what HORROR is. A stripper getting raped will never rise to the level of HORROR in my book.

But look at the hatred that has come upon me because I just don't manifest enough sympathy for some woman that makes her living enticing men to lust after her. It's been very telling....

I wish more people could hear that mini sermon. Way to compare minor evil to real evil.

ClimateSanity

I'm sure glad I went back to what I'd missed, else I'd have missed this little gem. Town would never question my faith, but he has no qualms accusing me of being "dishonest". (That's polite talk for LIAR) ;)

No, I had to look at it several times before I realized what you had done. I hadn't remembered bringing rocketman into this discussion, and because of your MISTAKE, it was misleading. It wasn't until I noticed the misspelled "quote" that I figured it out. But, typical for you, you denied all of it....not even admitting you made a mistake but preferring to accuse me of making a "dishonest complaint". It was "added" onto my comment which made it look like I said it. You won't even fess up to that. :nono:

My bringing up your error was a "dishonest complaint" and your error was just a "typo" and the fault of the "quotation machinery".

This sums up Town Heritic's tactics quite well. :thumb:

Its why criminals pay him big bucks to represent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.