Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I find interesting is that you think I would discuss this or any other topic without bringing the Bible into it. I realize you compartmentalize your own life....according to the world and according to your persona on here as a "Christian", but true believers include the Bible in every aspect of their life.

Yes, you did, and now you're trying to claim those ideas as your own. I'm the one who went into details about suffering that came upon the innocent as well as the guilty. And I explained how God uses all suffering for His own purposes. You're wrong to claim people don't reap what they sow in this life....some reap death before they ever come to believe. It's presumptuous of you to think that because you don't see people reaping what they have sown that they aren't doing some reaping.

And, I am using "righteous judgment", calling evil what is is, and I am also judging all things, as I'm supposed, to regardless of how you, a natural man, would love for me not to.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

That's your last resort when you can't win, attempting to question another Christian's faith and standing, trying to be JUDGE GD; despicable. You tried it with me and you did it to TH too. I think I'm more righteous than you (see how that works), and it shows in the posts.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Rape isn't something to joke about.

then don't click on the following! :banana:

Spoiler
I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today.

Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

Spoiler
My wife was gang raped by a troupe of mime artists.

They performed unspeakable acts on her.

glorydaz

I was in foster care for ten years so what is it that you think I don't already know about that.

I don't give a rip what you think you know about it with your own isolated case. I worked with the most badly sexually abused kids in the country for over twenty years...kids removed from foster care. I've read their case histories.

One kid in the foster care system knows little about foster care.

Now, leave off the rabbit trails....my point was that children being raped is ignored because of the preoccupation with women being raped...to the exclusion even of children being raped.

It's supposed to be about how strippers deserve or don't deserve being raped, and it's turned into Doser's personal life. If you aren't defending strippers, you're going after the messengers.

truthjourney

I don't give a rip what you think you know about it with your own isolated case. I worked with the most badly sexually abused kids in the country for over twenty years...kids removed from foster care. I've read their case histories.

One kid in the foster care system knows little about foster care.

Now, leave off the rabbit trails....my point was that children being raped is ignored because of the preoccupation with women being raped...to the exclusion even of children being raped.

It's supposed to be about how strippers deserve or don't deserve being raped, and it's turned into Doser's personal life. If you aren't defending strippers, you're going after the messengers.
I'm glad you weren't my social worker at the time since you don't give a rip what I think I know about it. The ones I had were bad enough because they didn't give a rip about what I said either.

glorydaz

That's your last resort when you can't win, attempting to question another Christian's faith and standing, trying to be JUDGE GD; despicable. You tried it with me and you did it to TH too. I think I'm more righteous than you, and it shows in the posts.

:mock: PJ

I didn't "try" anything with you. I've never thought you were saved. Your comment in yellow only strengthens my belief. I've never really seen Town discussing spiritual things except his posting with IMJ about the deity of Christ and he did an excellent job with that. His tendency toward humanistic thinking has nothing to do with whether he's saved or not. I can certainly speak to whether someone is being spiritually discerning or not. If you don't like that, it's just too darn bad. You'll have to deal with it.

glorydaz

I'm glad you weren't my social worker at the time since you don't give a rip what I think I know about it. The ones I had were bad enough because they didn't give a rip about what I said either.

I wasn't a social worker, but I care about all children. I do know children suffer way more than any woman in this country, and my sympathies are with them. The women today are products of a horrible "liberation movement" that has destroyed our families...what mothers do to their own children and allow to be done to them is what HORROR is. A stripper getting raped will never rise to the level of HORROR in my book.

But look at the hatred that has come upon me because I just don't manifest enough sympathy for some woman that makes her living enticing men to lust after her. It's been very telling....

glorydaz

Originally Posted by glorydaz
Well, if they didn't beat me up, or rape me with a foreign object, it should be a breeze, yeah. I got over feeling violated after a few dozen pap smears and 4 pregnancies and years of sex before marriage and years of sex after marriage.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114365&page=74

And I didn't even need help from an adult finding it, imagine that.

You also said that rape was a light penalty for wrong behavior.
Originally posted by glorydaz
"Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114365&page=73

Guess you don't know what COMPARISON means, do you? Compared to an actual idiot, you're a genius.

glorydaz

I don't have to. You know you're making a dishonest complaint because you've already noted the root of it, my typo that didn't work the quotation machinery. That's not adding to what you wrote.

See, anyone who can read will look at that and understand, as you did, what the error was and where your words are separate from mine.

To try to fashion that into adding or altering your words is just, well, dishonest.

I'm sure glad I went back to what I'd missed, else I'd have missed this little gem. Town would never question my faith, but he has no qualms accusing me of being "dishonest". (That's polite talk for LIAR) ;)

No, I had to look at it several times before I realized what you had done. I hadn't remembered bringing rocketman into this discussion, and because of your MISTAKE, it was misleading. It wasn't until I noticed the misspelled "quote" that I figured it out. But, typical for you, you denied all of it....not even admitting you made a mistake but preferring to accuse me of making a "dishonest complaint". It was "added" onto my comment which made it look like I said it. You won't even fess up to that. :nono:

My bringing up your error was a "dishonest complaint" and your error was just a "typo" and the fault of the "quotation machinery".

This sums up Town Heritic's tactics quite well. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.