Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

We know what was said from the very beginning of this whole discussion on rape. And what was said was that women choose to be raped, that they asked for it and that they deserved it.

And when I tell my child he'll get a spanking if he hits his brother, I can also tell him he had effectively asked for the spanking that was just delivered. It was his choice to hit his brother, so it was his choice to get a spanking. He knew there were consequences to his actions. That's the problem with free will. We make choices, and no amount of bobbing and weaving can take away man's responsibility for his own actions.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But what brings rape about is a rapist. And he's singularly responsible for his action, morally and legally.

and yet, in the bar scene in The Accused with Jodie Foster, the two other women in the bar (the two who were not acting like drunken whores) were not raped

do you suppose their behavior had anything to do with the fact that they did not get raped?

ok doser

Though no discussion about these poor little rapists who accidentally violate and harm women ...

They can't help themselves.

you, rusha, are the only person here claiming that rapists can't help themselves

that makes you, rusha, a disgusting pig

glorydaz

that was me, in a different thread (about the morality of aborting pregnancies that resulted from rape), in a different context, and with two specific cases in mind

rather, that they got what they were asking for when they engaged in specific behaviors while ignoring the known risk

as defined as "earned by their actions"

note that in each case the comments were qualified to include only those victims specified

not all rape victims

You can remind them of the parameters until you're blue in the face. They simply REFUSE to accept the fact that people are responsible for their own bad behavior. They've claimed this ground.....driven their stake and will not be moved.....even if God came down and pulled it out of the ground Himself.

Their PRIDE is at stake. :chuckle:

truthjourney

And when I tell my child he'll get a spanking if he hits his brother, I can also tell him he had effectively asked for the spanking that was just delivered. It was his choice to hit his brother, so it was his choice to get a spanking. He knew there were consequences to his actions. That's the problem with free will. We make choices, and no amount of bobbing and weaving can take away man's responsibility for his own actions.
Women don't choose to be raped. I don't care how you try to justify it. That just really proves how much you don't know about rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women don't choose to be raped. I don't care how you try to justify it. That just really proves how much you don't know about rape.

Cool.
Now tell women about how their husbands don't deserve to be treated like pets, or have their bank account withdrawn, or lose their house and kids, or have another man in that house.

Oh wait..
women are excluded from accountability due to their apparent inferiority of being female.
'Women empowerment'- until a slight breeze knocks them off their feet.

Instead, let's make a golden idol of the female body and neglect proper reason, since marital rape is so much more common then what I just stated above :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I told her like over a week ago that she was a saintly woman- a woman against the institution of feminism is a blessing by God, who loves men as men love women.

Also
I'm Reformed. I'm basically immune to your shenanigans. You were predestined to be an idiot :thumb:

that explains your dementia

truthjourney

Cool.
Now tell women about how their husbands don't deserve to be treated like pets, or have their bank account withdrawn, or lose their house and kids, or have another man in that house.

Oh wait..
women are excluded from accountability due to their inferiority of being female :rolleyes:

Instead, let's make a golden idol of the female body and neglect proper reason.
Your problem with women is your problem not mine.

bybee

Cool.

Oh wait..
women are excluded from accountability due to their apparent inferiority of being female.
'Women empowerment'- until a slight breeze knocks them off their feet.

Instead, let's make a golden idol of the female body and neglect proper reason, since marital rape is so much more common then what I just stated above :rolleyes:
You complete pansy! If a man acts like a man a woman will respect him! And she will love him and care for him!
Any man who complains about how he is treated by a woman is not a real man!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You complete pansy! If a man acts like a man a woman will respect him! And she will love him and care for him! Any man who complains about how he is treated by a woman is not a real man!

:thumb:

bybee

Leave it to man to declare what would be impossible for God.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.​

And yet, God gave himself on the cross for us. He loves us. He forgives us. You don't seem to get the message of the Cross?
You want punishment. You don't want forgiveness.
Your choice. As ye judge so shall ye be judged.

glorydaz

Well, no. I didn't introduce it at all. I responded to it.

Rather, it's that any action can lessen or increase the likelihood of a given event, from rape to graduating suma. But what brings rape about is a rapist. And he's singularly responsible for his action, morally and legally.

His actions, but he is not responsible for HER actions.

Does he rape himself, or someone else?

Was that 'someone else' just walking to the store (an innocent victim), or was she stripping and giving the come on with her hands and her eyes? What you're saying is that the act of rape erases all guilt from the lewd behavior of a woman......cleanes her right up (like unto the blood of Christ)....is that it? :think:

JUST MAYBE this horrible rapist had never before even thought about forcing himself on a woman. Perhaps he is more innocent than she is. He may have never had a woman, and she may have had hundreds of men. Just maybe this stripper contributed to the delinquency of some minor. Just maybe there is enough fault to go around. :chew:

This "innocent" STRIPPER that bears no fault, whatsoever.....

Proverbs 7:9-12 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Proverbs 7:21-27
With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

ok doser

His actions, but he is not responsible for HER actions.

Does he rape himself, or someone else?

Was that 'someone else' just walking to the store (an innocent victim), or was she stripping and giving the come on with her hands and her eyes? What you're saying is that the act of rape erases all guilt from the lewd behavior of a woman......cleanes her right up (like unto the blood of Christ)....is that it? :think:

JUST MAYBE this horrible rapist had never before even thought about forcing himself on a woman. Perhaps he is more innocent than she is. He may have never had a woman, and she may have had hundreds of men. Just maybe this stripper contributed to the delinquency of some minor. Just maybe there is enough fault to go around. :chew:

This "innocent" STRIPPER that bears no fault, whatsoever.....

Proverbs 7:9-12 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Proverbs 7:21-27
With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

scripture to town is like sunlight to a vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.