Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
How do we know you're not a wolf?

My testimony, which I have given, for years, on TOL, w/o apology. Pay attention to my brilliant expounding, on the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation,and how members of the boc have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, because of what the Saviour did, 2000+ years ago, re. the sin(singular)/sins(plural)issue.

Good news.

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor, and about my extreme brilliance, and humility.

Don John W

john w

Hall of Fame
Cursing, bearing false witness, slander, verbal abuse, no control. Need I say more?

I have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, as the LORD God died for my sins, every last sin of mine, including any possible sins of bearing false witness, slander, verbal abuse, no control, and forgave them all, past, present, future, and died in my place, condemning, judging me, in Christ.

Good news, and you hate that, as your countenance drops, and you want to kill me, like your brother Cain, wanted to kill Abel(Genesis 4), as you grind your big, bad, bloody, wolfie chops.

heir

TOL Subscriber
He is the Lord for all.

You make Jesus a little God who comes for a small amount of Jews and he did not accomplish what he came to do, except some twisted 'his accomplishment was to not accomplish'.

So much twisting is evident of a work against the Lord.
Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV

Nothing at all to do with us. Therefore, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are not to us.

Robert Pate

Banned
I have the righteousness of God, in Christ, as an everlasting possession, as the LORD God died for my sins, every last sin of mine, including any possible sins of bearing false witness, slander, verbal abuse, no control, and forgave them all, past, present, future, and died in my place, condemning, judging me, in Christ.

Good news, and you hate that, as your countenance drops, and you want to kill me, like your brother Cain, wanted to kill Abel(Genesis 4), as you grind your big, bad, bloody, wolfie chops.

If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to be there. You don't have the Holy Spirit you called me dung, idiot, pervert and other things. Christ shed his blood for me, therefore, I am of infinite value to God and not dung.

john w

Hall of Fame
If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to be there. You don't have the Holy Spirit you called me dung, idiot, pervert and other things. Christ shed his blood for me, therefore, I am of infinite value to God and not dung.

Another wolf, fruit inspector, rat, who exclaims, "I'm a dirty rat, but I have more of the Holy Spirit than my fellow rats, like that meanie John W., as I am a cleaner rat, than everyone else, so I must be saved," Catholic, enters the arena, grinding his big, bad wolfie chops.....

Get saved, child of the devil(Acts 13:10 KJV ), grievous wolf(Acts 20:29 KJV), perverter of the gospel of Christ(Galatians 1 ff).

You, to Paul: Stop it Paul!!!!!! If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to be there. You don't have the Holy Spirit, as you called others children of the devil, wolves, perverters!!! Wa, wa, wa!!!!!!

Of course, since all Pate does is spam/copy'npaste what others say the bible teaches, not studying the book itself, and its details, he would cry about marking/exposing/identifying those, like himself, with names, to warn the sheep/babes, about him, and his fellow wolf pack, and his attempts to "spiritually" rape/molest/fleece said sheep/babes.

Philippians 3:8 KJV Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Pate: Stop It, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Truth

You are talking about yourself and acting like you are talking about me...that is what happens with twisted people.

john w

Hall of Fame
God only listens to the prayers of those who do His Will.

That is not you.

Made up.

John KJV
31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Face you, bibilcal idiot.

Get saved.

Be gone, unbeliever-get out of our territory, darkened wolfie:

2 Cor. 6 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?