Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
I pray you get your Tourette's evaluated and treated.

You might as well pray to Sponge Bob, wolf, as the LORD God hears NADA from you, as you flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ, asserting that He is impotent, like you, not forgiving all of our trespasses, not dying in our place, as you hate the death, and resurrection, as the sole solution, to the sin/sins issue. Go ahead, and continue to bray like a jacka, as you try to present your "I obey Jesus so I am saved" self righteous scam/work, in place of the Saviour's work, right before He boots you to hell. Repent, as in "change your mind," perverter, wolf.

glorydaz

You might as well pray to Sponge Bob, wolf, as the LORD God hears NADA from you, as you flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ, asserting that He is impotent, like you, not forgiving all of our trespasses, not dying in our place, as you hate the death, and resurrection, as the sole solution, to the sin/sins issue. Go ahead, and continue to bray like a jacka, as you try to present your "I obey Jesus so I am saved" self righteous scam/work, in place of the Saviour's work, right before He boots you to hell. Repent, as in "change your mind," perverter, wolf.

Proving once again that the Truth can be preached "mean". ;)

john w

Hall of Fame
Proving once again that the Truth can be preached "mean". ;)

Yes sirree, g of d....The "lowly Galilean fisherman" would never be so mean spirited, belligerent, intolerant, un-cultured, a name caller......like that meanie John W, as I obviously do not reflect the always sweet Spirit of the Saviour.....

Hmmmphhhf!

Matthew 23 KJV

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

John 2:15 KJV And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

glorydaz

Yes sirree, g of d....The "lowly Galilean fisherman" would never be so mean spirited, belligerent, intolerant, un-cultured, a name caller......like that meanie John W, as I obviously do not reflect the always sweet Spirit of the Saviour.....

Hmmmphhhf!

Matthew 23 KJV

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

John 2:15 KJV And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

The funny part is that they NEVER address those mean words that Jesus spoke. The most they can spout is, "You are not Jesus", and yet they close their eyes to all those "mean" words of His. Typical hypocrites.

It makes me want to be even MEANER.....perhaps Jesus knew it was required to get the attention of hypocrites. :think:

john w

Hall of Fame
The funny part is that they NEVER address those mean words that Jesus spoke. The most they can spout is, "You are not Jesus", and yet they close their eyes to all those "mean" words of His. Typical hypocrites.

It makes me want to be even MEANER.....perhaps Jesus knew it was required to get the attention of hypocrites. :think:
Yes, and that meanie John the B!!!!!:

Matthew 3:7 KJV But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

God's Truth

Jesus didn't verbally abuse anyone.

heir

TOL Subscriber
WE have to have faith to get access.

For goodness sake.
We have it by His faith! PTL!

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

God's Truth

Woe unto you, hypocrite! You are like a fancy coffin filled with dead men's putrid bones.

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.​

Jesus didn't verbally abuse people.

You verbally abuse people.

Go look up what verbal abuse is.

Shame on you for saying Jesus verbally abused people.

God's Truth

We have it by His faith! PTL!

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

We have to have it by His Faith?

That doesn't even make sense.
We have to have our faith.