Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

He's not saying that.

The lack of ability to properly explain his position leads you to believe that.

You can include all MADS in this predicament.

Madists say Paul gave another gospel than what Jesus preached.

Now don't say they don't claim that. Come on now.

God's Truth

No false witness there.

I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your con-ception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband’s, and he shall rule over you.” Genesis 3:

I don't see one damn thing about length of pregnancy there.

Thanks, 1Mind1Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No false witness there.

I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your con-ception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband’s, and he shall rule over you.” Genesis 3:

I don't see one damn thing about length of pregnancy there.

Did I not just say that using the beginning of something is often used to name the thing itself?

What is at the beginning of a pregnancy? CONCEPTION! God used this figure of speech to say that he increased the length of her pregnancy, though it would bring her more pain.

Please pay attention.

Zeke

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...re-s-only-ONE-gospel-in-the-Bible-quot/page14

There you go, TOL audience.....Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified....marhig. Beware of wolves....I do not like wolves.....saint John W the Rifleman, I am.

Christ still hasn't rode this ego into Jerusalem yet, what's worse a braying donkey or a wolf deceiving the deceiver? Matt 11:11, others are the least of your ego problems while still in the world and glad to be of it.
Lets do it rifleboy say when.

drbrumley

Madists say Paul gave another gospel than what Jesus preached.

Now don't say they don't claim that. Come on now.

In other dispensations faith required the exercise of various ordinances and sacrifices, in this present dispensation of the grace of God it is faith alone apart from all such ceremonies. Paul's message is:

"But NOW the righteousness of God apart from the law is manifested, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21, 22).

God's Truth

In other dispensations faith required the exercise of various ordinances and sacrifices, in this present dispensation of the grace of God it is faith alone apart from all such ceremonies. Paul's message is:

"But NOW the righteousness of God apart from the law is manifested, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe" (Romans 3:21, 22).

God did NOT nail obeying Him to the cross.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Did I not just say that using the beginning of something is often used to name the thing itself?

What is at the beginning of a pregnancy? CONCEPTION! God used this figure of speech to say that he increased the length of her pregnancy, though it would bring her more pain.

Please pay attention.

So she's a false witness for saying you added your opinion to what is written?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So she's a false witness for saying you added your opinion to what is written?
She's a false witness because she said I added to scripture when I didn't.

Exegesis is not a sin. I explicitly stated that it is a well established fact that things in the Bible are sometimes called by the first part of those things.

Pregnancy begins with conception, therefore the word conception can be used synecdochally to describe pregnancy.

God's Truth

Exegesis is not a sin. I explicitly stated that it is a well established fact that things in the Bible are sometimes called by the first part of those things.

Pregnancy begins with conception, therefore the word conception can be used synecdochally to describe pregnancy.

You were adding to the Bible saying it said something it did not.

You really think that adding 3 more months of pregnancy is worse?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You were adding to the Bible saying it said something it did not.

Maybe next time you can just say you're not interested in his exegesis?

You really think that adding 3 more months of pregnancy is worse?

If the baby grows and gets bigger during those extra months I reckon it's a possibility.

It might be interesting as to where in the bible he thinks it points to an original six months, just sayin'.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

okay.

God's Truth

Maybe next time you can just say you're not interested in his exegesis?

I am interested. It is why I debate here.

He/she is the one who falsely told me first that I added to the Bible.

He/she is the one who did that.

If the baby grows and gets bigger during those extra months I reckon it's a possibility.

I don't know that God would need to make the baby bigger to make it more painful?

It might be interesting as to where in the bible he thinks it points to an original six months, just sayin'.

Yeah really, where did she get it was only six months to begin with.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You felt it coming on? You didn't read it and see where I first said it?

Jesus warns us for a reason.

Paul warns us for a reason too.
I don't usually read through whole threads before responding. I typically start by addressing the OP and go from there...Religious, but lost people attach "but" to explain away the intent of a passage. I knew you would. You always do and I'll prove it. Do you explain away the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) by saying anything contrary ("we're saved by grace, but...") to the truth of our salvation that is by grace through faith, not of works of any kind on our part (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV), that there's nothing a person can do to lose their salvation once they have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)? If so, you are religious, but lost (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). You are outside the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).