Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

popsthebuilder

Oh. I address arguments. I'm guessing you're too stoned, for that endeavor.
And your singular argument seems to be " my thread has more hits so I'm more important and right".

And that is wholly against what we know to be true through Christ.

i.e. carnal intellect

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Yes; we agree that the Rider on the white horse is Christ, but it doesn't seem to be depicting Jesus of Nazareth per say, but reiterates that the Word of GOD is Christ, to me.

Any more please?

Oh no you don't. Scripture proves scripture.

John 1:1 tells us quite clearly that the Word was God from the beginning.

John 1:14 tells us quite clearly that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.​

Rev. 19:13 tells us quite clearly His name is called the WORD OF GOD.....the "vesture dipped in blood" refers to His death on the Cross.

We also see Him being called the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Rev. 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

1 Timothy 6:14-16
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.​

You can't keep claiming ignorance, Pops. The evidence is over-whelming. Jesus Christ, the Word, the Lamb is the King of King and Lord of Lords. God Almighty.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh no you don't. Scripture proves scripture.
John 1:1 tells us quite clearly that the Word was God from the beginning.

John 1:14 tells us quite clearly that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.​

Rev. 19:13 tells us quite clearly His name is called the WORD OF GOD.....the "vesture dipped in blood" refers to His death on the Cross.

We also see Him being called the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Rev. 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

1 Timothy 6:14-16
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.​

You can't keep claiming ignorance, Pops. The evidence is over-whelming. Jesus Christ, the Word, the Lamb is the King of King and Lord of Lords. God Almighty.
Yeppers.

john w

Hall of Fame
And your singular argument seems to be " my thread has more hits so I'm more important and right".

Thanks for agreeing. My rep power, and "thanked posts," confirms my greatness, all spoken, in extreme humility
And that is wholly against what we know to be true through Christ.

Thanks, Oprah, for the opinion.
i.e. carnal intellect

Ah...I knew that "carnal" zinger would come from you eventually. It's a "trump card,""Hail Mary," that can be employed in any debate.

Next up: You are so mean spirited.....

That's it?

Weighty.

popsthebuilder

Wrong, we will judge you by comments such as this one.

The man, Jesus Christ, rose from the dead, and Paul knew it full well. Why don't you?
What?

All the apostles knew that full well.

What is your point?

Always wantin to accuse someone.

glorydaz

When have I accused you of having a carnal mindset?

You have accused me of posting to get attention. Same thing and you know it.

And I don't deny Christ is GOD

You deny Jesus is God.

You can't separate Jesus from Christ.

It's His name....just like His name is the Word.

Acts 15:26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

glorydaz

He never saw Jesus the man; he witnessed Christ.

And I don't deny Christ is GOD

What?

All the apostles knew that full well.

What is your point?

Always wantin to accuse someone.

I'm reading what YOU write, and I'm talking about what YOU know and don't know.

My point is that you deny Jesus Christ is God.

Do you deny Jesus Christ is God?

You're being pinned down here. Let's see what ya got.

popsthebuilder

Thanks for agreeing. My rep power, and "thanked posts," confirms my greatness, all spoken, in extreme humility

Thanks, Oprah, for the opinion.

Ah...I knew that "carnal" zinger would come from you eventually. It's a "trump card,""Hail Mary," that can be employed in any debate.

Next up: You are so mean spirited.....

That's it?

Weighty.
Oh, so I'm wrong then.

Show how pride is right with God then; with in context scripture.

popsthebuilder

You have accused me of posting to get attention. Same thing and you know it.

You deny Jesus is God.

You can't separate Jesus from Christ.

It's His name....just like His name is the Word.

Acts 15:26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
The Christ means anointed and it wasn't his last name or sir name. I'm pretty sure they didn't even have sir names back then.

I'm not separating Christ from Jesus; just the substance that made Him the Christ from the temporal vessel that held it.

glorydaz

Oh, so I'm wrong then.

Show how pride is right with God then; with in context scripture.

Are you really so naive?

When we want to get a hypocrite to show their true colors, we brag or we talk mean, or we reach right up there and rip off their goody goody mask. Only a law keeper would fall for such an obvious ploy. :chuckle:

The really incredible part is that the hypocrites don't see their own pride. They think it's too well hidden. :sigh:

glorydaz

The Christ means anointed and it wasn't his last name or sir name. I'm pretty sure they didn't even have sir names back then.

You're kidding, right?

I'm not separating Christ from Jesus; just the substance that made Him the Christ from the temporal vessel that held it.

See....it didn't take long at all.

No separating....."just the SUBSTANCE that made Him the Christ from the TEMPORAL VESSEL that held it."

God did not come down and put on a man suit...leaving the man suit behind later on.

You are denying that Jesus is God. You are denying His Deity. You are an unbeliever....STILL.

King of King and Lord of Lord. Look it up, Pops.

Greg Jennings

He does...just not those who refuse to listen, or are enemies of the Gospel.

Which are you?

I follow the gospels, and none of them say to convert non-believers through threats and imposition, as you here seem to prefer. That's a more traditional Islamic stance.

In fact, I don't think you WANT to convert anybody else. You just want to be able to feel justified in acting high and mighty over those who grew up with different religious backgrounds

You wouldn't be a Christian if you hadn't been born into a Christian family. Do not judge those who weren't fortunate enough to receive that

Greg Jennings

Yes-and quite humble-just ask me/No/No.

TOL has spoken of me:

This page has had 16,728 visits.

Vs. you:unimportant

This page has had 101 visits.

Contrasts.

So you're telling me you gain your self-esteem from anonymous people online who have never met you?

And that's good enough for you?

Seems like your offline life might be missing something

Greg Jennings

Chapter, verse, where I am to treat wolves with respect. I do not like wolves...saint John W I am.

And you don't have enough expertise to call an anonymous online user a "wolf." You don't have enough evidence.

You just like feeling high and mighty online. Maybe bc you aren't as high and mighty irl?

glorydaz

I follow the gospels, and none of them say to convert non-believers through threats and imposition, as you here seem to prefer. That's a more traditional Islamic stance.

Are you expecting me to believe that you are here to be converted? I don't.

In fact, I don't think you WANT to convert anybody else. You just want to be able to feel justified in acting high and mighty over those who grew up with different religious backgrounds

I don't expect to "convert" anyone. It's not in my power to do so. I can only share God's word and the Gospel, and leave the converting to the Spirit of God. Those who refuse to hear are exposed. The rest is simply a love of studying the word of God with like-minded folks.

You wouldn't be a Christian if you hadn't been born into a Christian family. Do not judge those who weren't fortunate enough to receive that

I wasn't born into a Christian family. I was born into a disfunctional family with a father who beat my mother and ran off with her younger sister...leaving her with three babies under four years old. I wasn't saved in a church at all.

marhig

Then you will not be blessed. :nono:

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

AND, worse yet, you have no Saviour, since God said quite clearly, "Beside me there is no Saviour".

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:​

As she stumbles again over the ROCK of offense. :shocked:

Isaiah is talking of the father, our one God, not a three in one God.

And Jesus is talking to Thomas regarding him believing that he is raised from the dead because previously Thomas doubted. But now Thomas has seen him, he believes he is raised, and then Jesus says, blessed are they who have not seen, and yet believe.

And I believe that Jesus Christ is raised from the dead.

Also read a little bit further, down to this verse

John 20:31

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

And I do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of God, so who are you to judge me that I'm not saved? I know I'm bring saved, because I'm receiving help to overcome my flesh each day by the power of God, and I couldn't do that by myself. I have complete faith in God and Christ, and I know that God is helping me to overcome by his grace.