Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Paul calls it Jews first and then Gentiles.

Why do you deny that?

Jesus said that when he is crucified then ALL can come to him.

Why do you deny that?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You verbally abuse people who speak the truth.

Oh look at that, is the poor wittle baby crying!?

You don't speak the truth, and I mock you for it.

You mock those who preach the truth.

Made up.

I mock and ridicule and judge and condemn those who teach false things, people like you.

You get angry at those who preach the truth.

Surely you're not speaking of yourself, are you?

Because hardly anything you say is truth.

You are not God

I have never claimed such, and it would be blasphemy to do so.

and are nothing like Him.

Neither are you.

God's Truth

Oh look at that, is the poor wittle baby crying!?

You don't speak the truth, and I mock you for it.

Made up.

I mock and ridicule and judge and condemn those who teach false things, people like you.

Surely you're not speaking of yourself, are you?

Because hardly anything you say is truth.

I have never claimed such, and it would be blasphemy to do so.

Neither are you.

You think you can mock people like the prophets who spoke God's words.

You think you can mock people like God.

You are not God and you are no prophet.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You think you can mock people like the prophets who spoke God's words.

Oh, so now you're claiming to be a prophet of God? SPEAK, Prophet, let us hear God's decree, given straight to you from God Himself.

You think you can mock people like God.

You are not like God.

You are not God and you are no prophet.

That's rich, coming from the one who is now claiming to be a prophet of God.

Thing is, neither are you, nor do I claim to be.

You're a hypocrite, judging me for being a prophet of God (even when I have never, ever claimed such) when you just called yourself one.

HYPOCRITE! LIAR! FOOL!

Edit: [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] it appears we have a false prophet in our midst!

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

It is ONLY through the writings of Paul that Christ and Him crucified is the means by which we are saved/that the why of the cross is revealed. It was not received of man, taught or preached by the 12 as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, but that certainly hasn't stop snakes like you from trying to hide the truth by sticking prophecy versus mystery in your mixed up doctrine blender. It's been a device of Satan for a long time and it's certainly no surprise it's coming from the likes of you.
There are not two gospels of salvation, or a third testament that St. Paul alone received.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are not two gospels of salvation, or a third testament that St. Paul alone received.

Galatians 1:11-24 KJV - But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
24 And they glorified God in me.

Galatians 1:2-1-8 KJV - Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Galatians 1:11-24 KJV - [FONT=&quot]But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24 And they glorified God in me.

Galatians 1:2-1-8 KJV - Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)[/FONT]
DON'T FORGET 9 and 10! :D

and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do. - Galatians 2:9-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:9-10&version=NKJV

God's Truth

Oh, so now you're claiming to be a prophet of God? SPEAK, Prophet, let us hear God's decree, given straight to you from God Himself.

You are not like God.

That's rich, coming from the one who is now claiming to be a prophet of God.

Thing is, neither are you, nor do I claim to be.

You're a hypocrite, judging me for being a prophet of God (even when I have never, ever claimed such) when you just called yourself one.

HYPOCRITE! LIAR! FOOL!

Edit: [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] it appears we have a false prophet in our midst!

You can't even read right cause you are so blinded by error and falseness.

drbrumley

Yeah, I never got into the splitting of the Old and New Testaments, but that's just me I guess. But that in no way negates Paul and Peter having differences in what was preached in the of their respective ministries.

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

God's Truth

Yeah, I never got into the splitting of the Old and New Testaments, but that's just me I guess. But that in no way negates Paul and Peter having differences in what was preached in the beginning of their respective ministries.

Peter and Paul taught the same one and only gospel that saves and Peter taught it first.

popsthebuilder

Galatians 1:11-24 KJV - But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
24 And they glorified God in me.

Galatians 1:2-1-8 KJV - Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles.
To different people; same Gospel.

i can say i heard the gospel from direct revelation too; but there is still only one Gospel.

You may have overlooked this;

23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now

preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

popsthebuilder

(I want someone to say two gospels and faith alone after reading this.)

Romans 2: 1. Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4. Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 5. But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6. Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8. But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11. For there is no respect of persons with God. 12. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 16. In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. 17. Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 18. And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 19. And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20. An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 21. Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22. Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23. Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24. For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27. And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

drbrumley

(I want someone to say two gospels and faith alone after reading this.)

Romans 2: 1. Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4. Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 5. But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6. Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8. But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11. For there is no respect of persons with God. 12. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 16. In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. 17. Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 18. And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 19. And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20. An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 21. Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22. Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23. Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24. For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27. And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

So move to Isreal then...

popsthebuilder

To different people; different revelations of said gospel...
Not two different people as in St. Peter, and St. Paul; two different people as in to Jew and to gentile. Same Gospel; different receivers; but still, not really, because all are sinners.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter and Paul taught the same one and only gospel that saves and Peter taught it first.

When was Peter saved? Can one preach this "the same one and only gospel that saves," and yet exclude, or deny the resurrection, as part of the foundation of said good news/gospel?

Cousin It won't give a direct, simple answer to this. I've asked her over 50 times, and all she does is spam irrelevant, random verses, side step, change the subject, or assert,"Obey, and you will understand" meaningless dodge.

Watch, TOL audience....