Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

marhig

None of the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV,with the dbr as its foundation, prior to its occurrence-you lied.

Show us where they did.

You won't/cannot.

Go ahead.

Of course they preached the gospel of Christ, the four gospels aren't written by Paul! They preach the gospel. Paul preached the same gospel that Christ preached, the gospel of God.

There is only one gospel of God not two, one gospel of God for all.

Romans 15:16

That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, MINISTERING THE GOSPEL GOD, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached the same gospel that Jesus preached. One gospel to every creature

Mark 16

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE

Colossians 1

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, AND WHICH WAS PREACHED TO EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS UNDER HEAVEN; WHEREOF I PAUL AM A MINISTER

marhig

The gospel of God is the who of Jesus Christ and that God raisied Him from the dead. It is not the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

1 Corinthians 15 says no such thing. Resurrection is something they all preached, not the gospel of Christ that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Paul's gospel was a mystery not given to the 12 and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Paul received it from the risen Lord Himself, not after man, neither was he taught it (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV. You need to get your facts straight, but in order to do that, as brother John pointed out, you need to be saved (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV). What are you waiting for?
Those who are being saved are overcoming their flesh by the power of the Spirit and they are producing the fruits of the Spirit. That's how we know those who are truly being saved, we see it in their life. And we see and hear Christ through them.

popsthebuilder

There are two gospels and two people in Galatians 2! You can't weasel around it.
(One gospel; two people sent to preach it; one to the gentile, and one to the Jew.)

Galatians 2: 2. And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. 5. To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you. 7. But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8. (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) 14. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 15. We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 17. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

(Who is weaseling?)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Can you tell me John, as no one else I've asked seems to be giving me an answer.

I gave you an answer, you just didn't want to hear it.

How does God coming down from heaven to be crucified by wicked men to appease his own wrath, save you?

As I've answered you already in the past, I'll answer you again, now.

Marhig, the Bible tells us that the penalty for sin is death.

God wants us to live with Him for eternity, but since He is holy, and man is not, and because man is not holy, God cannot allow man into His presense. (Prior to the Fall of Man in Genesis, God freely and openly fellowshipped with Adam and Eve, but once they fell, God had to forcibly remove them from his presence.) Therefore, God needed to find a way to reconcile man, His own creation, to Himself. But the only way to do that would be to pay the price for sin. (Jesus, while praying in Gethsemane, asked if there was any other way, to have the cup (of wrath) pass from Him, but if not, He would do the will of His Father.) So God the Father sent God the Son (who went willingly) to die for mankind.

Marhig, if you wanted to pay for something that has an infinite price tag? You would find something that has infinite worth.

Every person who has ever lived has infinite value, but they could only ever pay for their own sins, never the sins of any other person. Therefore, since God has infinite value (infinitely more than any man), in order to save all of mankind, and not just one, God Himself had to pay for all sin. God came as a man, to pay for men, and died as a man, to save all men, and in so doing, God's infinite value was applied to the infinite price of sin, and canceled it out. The debt was paid, and now man can have a relationship with God again on an individual basis (as opposed to the corporate relationship man could have through Israel, which was through a priesthood.

No man could do that, only the Son of Man (Jesus' new favorite term for Himself, where eternally He was the Son of God, now He's the Son of Man) who is God (the second person of the trinity) could pay the price.

That is why God had to come and die on the cross.

I answered your question. Now answer this, did you or did you not say:

God didn't need Jesus to die on a wooden cross to save, he needed him to be dead to the flesh to save and that's exactly what he was, dead to the flesh and alive in God preaching the word of truth and life and those who believe in him are saved from this world of sin and death through the power of the Spirit. His words are Spirit and they are life. No need for him to die to save. He lived to save, he was saving in his lifetime.

And then deny that you said it when confronted:

That sounds good, but it's coming from a false teacher. Jesus had to die on the cross to save mankind from sin.

HERE IS YOUR OWN QUOTE, YOU LIAR:

THOSE ARE YOUR VERY OWN WORDS, MARHIG. YOU DENY THE NECESSITY OF CHRIST DYING ON THE CROSS TO SAVE MANKIND. Not only does that make you a heretic, IT MAKES YOU A FALSE PROPHET.

More nice sounding things being said, still coming from a false teacher.

Tell me Marhig, why did Jesus die on the cross?

Tell me, Marhig, how does God HIMSELF becoming man and giving His own life to pay the price for sin not save you?

Read that again, I said that it doesn't say that Jesus had to die on the cross TO SAVE US. Show me where it says that Jesus had to die to save us?

I EVEN PROVIDED SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS CHRIST DIED TO SAVE US, AND YOU THEN REJECTED IT.

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—(For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous. - Romans 5:6-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:6-19&version=NKJV

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. - Philippians 2:5-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:5-8&version=NKJV

Firstly, none of those verses say that Jesus dying on the cross saves you, in fact they clearly say we are saved by his life! Which is what I believe! And whereas Adam brought death into the world, grace and righteousness will reign in life through Christ Jesus. We are saved by life not death.

Also dying for our sins doesn't mean that's how we are saved, Jesus came to this world to bare witness to the truth and help us who were sinners, and he was murdered for it, thus he died for our sins, he came and suffered even being murdered for preaching the gospel and baring witness to the truth. No where in those verses does it say that Jesus was crucified to save us. Jesus was murdered by wicked men under the influence of satan. That was nothing to do with God.

As for why Jesus died on the cross, Jesus came as a living sacrifice, and in doing so, he was willing to suffer whatever was set before him, even the cross. Whatever satan did to him, including crucifying him, Jesus had to bare it, this was the cup that he was given and in doing so and suffering it and denying satan and not letting sin in, he overcame the world and satan. Nothing satan did could make Jesus sin, including scourging and murdering him. He overcame his evil with good and love. He endured the cross and suffered it and overcame the world. And he is our perfect example to follow. We are saved through Christ Jesus, through the gospel by word of God if we truly believe, we are saved by the grace of God through faith and we are then to live by the will of God.

Jesus said, the he was born and came into this world to bare witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice.

Yes, Marhig, they do say Christ Died to save us. You're just not paying attention to what's being said.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
(One gospel; two people sent to preach it; one to the gentile, and one to the Jew.)

You clearly weren't paying attention to what you quoted... And completely missed what was being said.

Pay attention, specifically to verses 7 and 9.

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter . . . and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7,9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7,9&version=NKJV

(Who is weaseling?)

Clearly you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I gave you an answer, you just didn't want to hear it.

As I've answered you already in the past, I'll answer you again, now.

Marhig, the Bible tells us that the penalty for sin is death.

God wants us to live with Him for eternity, but since He is holy, and man is not, and because man is not holy, God cannot allow man into His presense. (Prior to the Fall of Man in Genesis, God freely and openly fellowshipped with Adam and Eve, but once they fell, God had to forcibly remove them from his presence.) Therefore, God needed to find a way to reconcile man, His own creation, to Himself. But the only way to do that would be to pay the price for sin. (Jesus, while praying in Gethsemane, asked if there was any other way, to have the cup (of wrath) pass from Him, but if not, He would do the will of His Father.) So God the Father sent God the Son (who went willingly) to die for mankind.

Marhig, if you wanted to pay for something that has an infinite price tag? You would find something that has infinite worth.

Every person who has ever lived has infinite value, but they could only ever pay for their own sins, never the sins of any other person. Therefore, since God has infinite value (infinitely more than any man), in order to save all of mankind, and not just one, God Himself had to pay for all sin. God came as a man, to pay for men, and died as a man, to save all men, and in so doing, God's infinite value was applied to the infinite price of sin, and canceled it out. The debt was paid, and now man can have a relationship with God again on an individual basis (as opposed to the corporate relationship man could have through Israel, which was through a priesthood.

No man could do that, only the Son of Man (Jesus' new favorite term for Himself, where eternally He was the Son of God, now He's the Son of Man) who is God (the second person of the trinity) could pay the price.

That is why God had to come and die on the cross.

I answered your question. Now answer this, did you or did you not say:

And then deny that you said it when confronted:

I EVEN PROVIDED SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS CHRIST DIED TO SAVE US, AND YOU THEN REJECTED IT.

Yes, Marhig, they do say Christ Died to save us. You're just not paying attention to what's being said.
POTY :first:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course they preached the gospel of Christ, the four gospels aren't written by Paul! They preach the gospel. Paul preached the same gospel that Christ preached, the gospel of God.

That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, MINISTERING THE GOSPEL GOD, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Mark 16

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE

Colossians 1

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, AND WHICH WAS PREACHED TO EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS UNDER HEAVEN; WHEREOF I PAUL AM A MINISTER

That is clearly not what John asked.

Here is what John asked:

None of the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV,with the dbr as its foundation, prior to its occurrence-you lied.

Show us where they did.

You won't/cannot.

Go ahead.

Where did the 12 preach the Gospel of Christ?
(NOT THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM)

popsthebuilder

You clearly weren't paying attention to what you quoted... And completely missed what was being said.

Pay attention, specifically to verses 7 and 9.

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter . . . and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7,9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7,9&version=NKJV

Clearly you.
that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

popsthebuilder

That is clearly not what John asked.

Here is what John asked:

Where did the 12 preach the Gospel of Christ?
(NOT THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM)
How do you not know that they are the same yet the first came as a symblance there of, as the second came with Truth.

It is all throughout the whole bible.

It is the same today

History repeats itself.

The old vessels are cracked and hold some substance but only that which is close to the Truth. the new vessel is without blemish or crack and is filled with the Truth in Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Deuteronomy 33: 27. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. 28. Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew. 29. Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We are not saved by the natural blood of Christ 2000 years ago, God doesn't need a human sacrifice to appease his wrath, he's not like the false Gods of those like the Mayans, he's the living God of love, we are saved by the life of Christ and by his resurrection, once we are baptised of the Spirit and raised with Christ God will help us to overcome.
Not any ordinary man would do, I agree. That doesn't take away the fact that the MAN Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). And what's with the baptism "of the Spirit"? There's no such baptism found in the scriptures. And overcoming? You must be joking. You are on the wrong page.

God needed a living sacrifice, one unspotted by sin to come and show us a new and living way and Jesus lived that way out perfectly leaving us a perfect example up follow.
That's what the man Christ Jesus was before He was made to be sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). And why was He made to be sin for us, who knew no sin? Was it to show us how it's done or how to live as you would say? No, Paul is clear: it's that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. Since we have no righteousness of our own, we need His and that's exactly what we get when we believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) as the all sufficient work of our salvation! You can't follow the Lord after the flesh or the 12 for that matter (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). You can only follow Paul(1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV).
Jesus sacrificed his whole life for God, he laid down his life to do the will of God to bare witness to the truth and bring us the gospel, and he took whatever suffering he had to go through, including being murdered and showed love and forgiveness and in doing so, and not sinning, he overcame the world and satan.
He laid down His life for His friends. We were not His friends in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Romans 5:10 KJV). The conditional forgiveness found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is not even the pattern of how the Lord forgives (hath forgiven/aready a done deal) or our forgiveness of one another (Matthew 6:14-15 KJV). Ephesians 4:32 KJV is. We don't look to the Lord after the flesh at all as I cited before; not even as our pattern, but to Paul (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).

Jesus came and lived out the way, showed us how to live and love and how to please God, and like him and through him, we too must deny ourselves take up our cross and endure to the end, have a forgiving heart and keep our faith, no matter what we go through in this world. Jesus said, have no fear, I have overcome the world, and we can overcome through him, and through Christ, God will strengthen those who have faith and help them to overcome by giving them power over the flesh by the power of the Spirit and it's all done through Christ Jesus, he is the way the truth and the life, and he is the only way to follow.
He didn't come here to show us how to live, but to take our place (Romans 4:35 KJV, Romans 5:6 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). We do not have to "deny ourselves, take up our cross and endure to the end". That is all the gospel of the kingdom doctrine and that isn't written to any of us as the Lord on earth and the 12 weren't even sent to us (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 15:24 KJV). In thinking that you need to DO all of those things (Romans 4:4-5 KJV), you deny Him and His cross, what He endured in our place, even the death of the cross (Romans 5:21 KJV, Colossians 1:18-22 KJV, Philippians 2:8 KJV): the power of God to save you (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).

And how about for now on, you don't monologue so long that to respond isn't such a daunting task to weed through and address. This is a discussion board, you don't need to go on and on and on in one post. That way, my responses don't have to be so long either.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber

Mark 16

Colossians 1

You're a mess! There is more than one gospel in the Bible and the gospel of Christ is not to be found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It was a mystery and Paul tells us why

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Get your facts straight!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those who are being saved are overcoming their flesh by the power of the Spirit and they are producing the fruits of the Spirit. That's how we know those who are truly being saved, we see it in their life. And we see and hear Christ through them.
Those of us who have trusted the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV ARE SAVED (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, 2 Corinthians 2:15 KJV, Ephesians 2:5 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV) . It's a present possession and what we do or don't do has no bearing on whether or not we are saved as our salvation is by grace through faith/ not of ourselves/the Gift of God/ not of works (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

Your facts are all messed up. Get em straight!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Two gospels to two different groups of people.

James, Cephas (Peter) and John did not know the gospel Paul preached before they heard it directly from him. Paul had to go up by revelation (meaning he was sent) and communicate "that gospel" which he preached among the Gentiles unto them. It was THEN (not before) "when they saw" that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto Paul. It was THEN (not before) that they “perceived the grace” that was given unto Paul!

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Why would Paul call it "that gospel" if it was the same gospel, he would have more likely said "the gospel"? And why did Paul have to go up and communicate "that gospel" that he preached if it was the "same gospel" as the one they preached (he wouldn't have. The fact that he did, supports that there was more than one after Paul received his)?

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

They added nothing to Paul?! If they had been preaching the "same gospel" (as the religious, denominational man hides the truth by saying), surely THEY must have added something to Paul. According to the scriptures they DIDN'T! In fact,

BUT CONTRARIWISE,…!

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) 9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

(Who is weaseling?)
You are as there are clearly two gospels in this verse Galatians 2:7 KJV

Greg Jennings

1.Sophistry. Christians are commanded, by the Lord God, to judge false doctrine, and those who spread it, despite your sound byte that you read somewhere, and thought, "Well, that makes me sound so caring, 'non judgmental,', cultured, so I will impres everyone by saying it, although it is not in the bible.......," and all that jazz.

2. You just made a judgment, not to judge, which is a self refuting "argument."

Take your seat, Col. Klink.

Your references are either from another era, or from your own imagination.

I don't recognize them

john w

Hall of Fame

Mark 16

Colossians 1

Evasive.

Show us, chapter, verse, where any of the 12, prior to the dbr, preached "Christ will die for your sins...Be raised for your justification....Believe this good news, to be saved."=the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Show us.

The gospel of God is not equivalent to the the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as you were shown, chapter, verse, deceiver.

Show us, chapter, verse, where any of the 12, preached "Christ will die for your sins...Be raisied for your justification....Believe this good news, to be saved."=the good news/gospel of Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Last edited: