Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

God's Truth

Go and read my posts again, I said that Jesus didn't have to die on the cross TO SAVE US.

How many times do you have to be told that I KNOW you said that, but you deny it.

Jesus was saving before he died, we are saved through Christ Jesus, through the gospel, by the word of God, by grace of God through faith, once we baptised of the Spirit we are saved daily from this world of sin and death as he helps us to overcome if we live by the will of God and remain in his goodness.

When Jesus came and walked the earth, he came for those who ALREADY belonged to God.

Jesus came to earth to teach us the rules and guidelines for the NEW TESTAMENT/Covenant, and then he died, he shed his blood for that new covenant.

God's Truth

You forgot verse 19 again, dufus. Here, let me post it again for you.

So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. - James 1:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James1:19-20&version=NKJV

Your feeble attempt to mock me has failed. Care to try again, and show what a hypocrite you are, judging me for judging you, and then judging me again when I call you out on it?

Talk about verbal abuse... :mock:

You posted to verbally abuse and mock me. And you think you disproved me how?

popsthebuilder

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

(I believe PatrickJane said initially quoted this in your thread.)

It is common ground.

Another common thing should be that none refute that Christ is GOD and as such, not created; and that Christ is the Spirit of GOD; not to be wholly and utterly conflated with the material or temporal Holy Temple or Vessel that is killed and destroyed and raised back up by GOD alone.

Jesus is the example meshak; and so much more; thanks for the reminder. Gotta get back to work.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You posted to verbally abuse and mock me.

Me? I'm not the one who said, "Hey everybody look at JudgeRightly!" and then tried to mock me.

And you think you disproved me how?

By showing you that Jesus himself verbally abused people by giving the verses where He did so. Would you like them again? I can give them to you again if you don't believe me.

God's Truth

Me? I'm not the one who said, "Hey everybody look at JudgeRightly!" and then tried to mock me.

By showing you that Jesus himself verbally abused people by giving the verses where He did so. Would you like them again? I can give them to you again if you don't believe me.

You just can't see the difference between what you do and what I do.

You can't even stop yourself from saying Jesus was verbally abusive.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You just can't see the difference between what you do and what I do.

You can't even stop yourself from saying Jesus was verbally abusive.
JESUS IS THE ROCK OF OFFENSE!

TRUTH IS OFFENSIVE!

You're offended that I'm calling Jesus offensive.

Par for the course though. Not surprised.

God's Truth

JESUS IS THE ROCK OF OFFENSE!

TRUTH IS OFFENSIVE!

You're offended that I'm calling Jesus offensive.

Par for the course though. Not surprised.

You sure are trying to be crafty.

What don't you get that you called Jesus verbally abusive when he IS NOT?

What don't you get that we are not to MOCK and verbally abuse?

What don't you get that God can get angry but human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It was taught.
Nope! It was a mystery!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

God's Truth

Nope! It was a mystery!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

JESUS IS THE MYSTERY.

Jesus is the LAMB.

heir

TOL Subscriber
JESUS IS THE MYSTERY.

Jesus is the LAMB.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You sure are trying to be crafty.

What don't you get that you called Jesus verbally abusive when he IS NOT?

What don't you get that we are not to MOCK and verbally abuse?

What don't you get that JESUS DID IN FACT MOCK THE WICKED!

ELIJAH mocked the prophets of baal, asking them if their god wasn't answering because perhaps he was sleeping, or even in the bathroom (Hebrew private place).

God gave the Midianites a nightmare about being attacked by a loaf of bread.

How are those two stories not mocking?

JESUS HIMSELF called the Scribes and Pharisees many, many names, and NOT ONCE did He apologize for it. In fact, when Peter and the twelve confronted Him about being so offensive, He said, [JESUS]"Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:14&version=NKJV

God's Truth

Please read each scripture given.
These scriptures tell us about how salvation through Jesus was a mystery…

1 Peter 1:10-12 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

2 Peter 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Romans 16:25-26 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him--

The prophetic writings are the writings of the OLD TESTAMENT.

1 Corinthians 4:1 So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God.

Hebrews 7:11 [ Jesus Like Melchizedek ] If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Galatians 3:19Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come.

These next scriptures tell us about our transformation through Jesus…

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 10:14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

James 1:25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

1 Peter 4:5-6 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

Did you read that? It is about JESUS BEFORE PAUL.

1 Peter 3:18-19 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. ]He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, [/B

Ephesians 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

All those scriptures are about JESUS and his SUFFERING AND DYING.

That was done before Paul and we see here that PETER PREACHED IT TOO.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

(I believe PatrickJane said initially quoted this in your thread.)

It is common ground.

Another common thing should be that none refute that Christ is GOD and as such, not created; and that Christ is the Spirit of GOD; not to be wholly and utterly conflated with the material or temporal Holy Temple or Vessel that is killed and destroyed and raised back up by GOD alone.

Jesus is the example meshak; and so much more; thanks for the reminder. Gotta get back to work.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

There are so many malicious accusations are throwing around here just like this thread.

I just wanted show my perspective of fruit of spirit which Jesus teaching of core.

God's Truth

What don't you get that JESUS DID IN FACT MOCK THE WICKED!

ELIJAH mocked the prophets of baal, asking them if their god wasn't answering because perhaps he was sleeping, or even in the bathroom (Hebrew private place).

God gave the Midianites a nightmare about being attacked by a loaf of bread.

How are those two stories not mocking?

JESUS HIMSELF called the Scribes and Pharisees many, many names, and NOT ONCE did He apologize for it. In fact, when Peter and the twelve confronted Him about being so offensive, He said, [JESUS]"Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."[/JESUS] - Matthew 15:14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:14&version=NKJV

You verbally abuse people who speak the truth.

You mock those who preach the truth.

You get angry at those who preach the truth.

You are not God and are nothing like Him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Please read each scripture given.
These scriptures tell us about how salvation through Jesus was a mystery…
It is ONLY through the writings of Paul that Christ and Him crucified is the means by which we are saved/that the why of the cross is revealed. It was not received of man, taught or preached by the 12 as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, but that certainly hasn't stop snakes like you from trying to hide the truth by sticking prophecy versus mystery in your mixed up doctrine blender. It's been a device of Satan for a long time and it's certainly no surprise it's coming from the likes of you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There are so many malicious accusations are throwing around here just like this thread.

I just wanted show my perspective of fruit of spirit which Jesus teaching of core.
Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Speaking of Jesus:

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. - 1 Peter 2:4-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:4-8&version=NKJV

God's Truth

It is ONLY through the writings of Paul that Christ and Him crucified is the means by which we are saved/that the why of the cross is revealed. It was not received of man, taught or preached by the 12 as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, but that certainly hasn't stop snakes like you from trying to hide the truth by sticking prophecy versus mystery in your mixed up doctrine blender. It's been a device of Satan for a long time and it's certainly no surprise it's coming from the likes of you.

I gave you many scriptures where PETER preached that Jesus SUFFERED and died on the cross as was PROPHESIED about in the Old Testament.

Jesus is the Lamb of God WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

That is the mystery and it was proclaimed even before Jesus died.

You are fighting against the Truth.