Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

popsthebuilder

Ah, the gallant protector of woman. Why didn't I guess?

:mock: Paps
If it would have happened to man I would have a similar response. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Calling the faithful to Christ a wolf has everything to do with it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most of Marhig's word is gospel of Jesus.

here is another:

So what are the different aspects of the kingdom to you? And how is the kingdom that Paul is speaking about, different to the kingdom that Jesus is speaking about? Jesus taught that the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus says the kingdom of God is within you, and Paul said it comes not by word but by power. And so it does, because those who have the kingdom of God within them have the power to overcome their flesh, and they have the power to speak the word in truth and they are able to overcome satan and the world through Christ. That's what the power of the Spirit does, he strengthens us, helps us to overcome and cleanses our hearts if we are willing to live by the will of God.

Once the kingdom of God has come into our hearts, then those who belong to him live by his will, here in earth as they do in heaven.

Jesus said that the father gave him power over all flesh, and that power came from the Holy Spirit that he was filled with.

glorydaz

If it would have happened to man I would have a similar response. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Calling yourselves faithful to Christ is a travesty. Not a one of you even knows Him.

You promote the Quran, Meshak and Marhig deny the deity of Jesus Christ, and godsuntruth doesn't even know the Son is not the Father. If you guys hope to ever get saved, you'll need to put off that spiritual pride and hear the Gospel which is freely being preached right here on TOL.

popsthebuilder

Calling yourselves faithful to Christ is a travesty. Not a one of you even knows Him.

You promote the Quran, Meshak and Marhig deny the deity of Jesus Christ, and godsuntruth doesn't even know the Son is not the Father. If you guys hope to ever get saved, you'll need to put off that spiritual pride and hear the Gospel which is freely being preached right here on TOL.
I wasn't calling myself that.

Cobwebs; or just eager to accuse?

On a side note; I responded to a request as to what the Gospel of salvation was and was refused to be allowed to talk about it, but no one refuted me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops is not the only one who defends Marhig.

I am her big defender.

She is faithful servant of Jesus.

glorydaz

I wasn't calling myself that.

Cobwebs; or just eager to accuse?

I don't know what your problem is, but you certainly can't claim to know who is "faithful to Christ" except for yourself. So, perhaps you need to stop butting in where you cannot tread yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
my goodness.

it is obvious pops is defending Marhig and calling her faithful, not himself.

You guys need some medication to control your negative emotion.

popsthebuilder

Faithful to Christ, you muse, Schultzie? Again, put down your bong.
Oh....my bad; I thought I was dismissed.....come to find out your still mumbling some nonsense as I'm closing the door.

I don't care what you have to say if it is along the lines of calling her a wolf or other brainless nonsense.

popsthebuilder

I don't know what your problem is, but you certainly can't claim to know who is "faithful to Christ" except for yourself. So, perhaps you need to stop butting in where you cannot tread yourself.
Oh? Then how is it that we can judge?

Oh that's right; by the nature of one's spirit which is seen through their works; that thing you deny; in scripture...I've seen her works and yours.

glorydaz

Oh? Then how is it that we can judge?

Oh that's right; by the nature of one's spirit which is seen through their works; that thing you deny in scripture...I've seen her works and yours.

Liar. You've seen her claims. Professing to know God....false brethren....spy out the liberty we have in Christ Jesus. We are not unaware of you folks. PRETENDERS.

popsthebuilder

Liar. You've seen her claims. Professing to know God....false brethren....spy out the liberty we have in Christ Jesus. We are not unaware of you folks. PRETENDERS.
Please

Vain imaginings of the proud and hypocritical.

I've seen it before

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You aren't the judge. God is. You are merely a human and fall prey to the same faults we all do.

I'm glad it makes you feel big to attack another. That's what Jesus would've done, right? Smh

Follow our Lord's example. Don't make a mockery of him
God tells us to judge multiple times in the bible.

The only ones he tells not to judge are hypocrites.