Another death friom the covid vaccine leftists cannot hide

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If he turns to advocating abortion, sodomy, Marxism, black supremacy racism, and the like, he will not escape God's displeasure.
Fine, but we're not talking about "abortion, sodomy, Marxism, black supremacy racism, and the like," we're talking about Trump's super-awesome China-virus vaccine.

marke

Fine, but we're not talking about "abortion, sodomy, Marxism, black supremacy racism, and the like," we're talking about Trump's super-awesome China-virus vaccine.
I know millions of leftist rubes in America still think China had nothing to do with the development and release of the virus, but Trump was right. The covid virus was developed in the Wuhan lab with support from morons like Dr. Fauci.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I know millions of leftist rubes in America still think China had nothing to do with the development and release of the virus, but Trump was right.
It would appear so:

chair

TOL has been taken over by Marke. I gather there's no limits on how many threads one may start in a day or week.
In any case, I think I'll wait a bit till the 'weather' clears.

expos4ever

I know millions of leftist rubes in America still think China had nothing to do with the development and release of the virus, but Trump was right. The covid virus was developed in the Wuhan lab with support from morons like Dr. Fauci.
You, of course, have provided zero evidence that Dr. Fauci bears any responsibility for Covid. It must be nice to have no filter- to say whatever you want and believe your words become truth simply in the uttering thereof.

marke

You, of course, have provided zero evidence that Dr. Fauci bears any responsibility for Covid. It must be nice to have no filter- to say whatever you want and believe your words become truth simply in the uttering thereof.
The Coronavirus Coverup: Enter Dr. Collins, who conspired with the other liars to call the lab-leak explanation for covid a "conspiracy theory," when he knew or should have known for a fact that the coronavirus was developed in the Wuhan lab.

The director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, appeared to dismiss the Wuhan lab leak theory as a "conspiracy" in April 2020, newly released emails to Dr. Anthony Fauci have revealed.
In an email chain released by BuzzFeed News on Tuesday night, the NIH director sent Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a link to a Mediaite article. This report noted that the Fox News anchor Bret Baier had said "multiple sources" believed COVID-19 could have originated from a Chinese lab.
The April 16 email from Collins had "conspiracy gains momentum" in the subject line. Most of the message was redacted, aside from the link to the Mediaite article. Fauci responded to the email from Collins at 2:45 a.m. on April 17, but his response was also redacted.

expos4ever

The Coronavirus Coverup: Enter Dr. Collins, who conspired with the other liars to call the lab-leak explanation for covid a "conspiracy theory," when he knew or should have known for a fact that the coronavirus was developed in the Wuhan lab.

The director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, appeared to dismiss the Wuhan lab leak theory as a "conspiracy" in April 2020, newly released emails to Dr. Anthony Fauci have revealed.
In an email chain released by BuzzFeed News on Tuesday night, the NIH director sent Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a link to a Mediaite article. This report noted that the Fox News anchor Bret Baier had said "multiple sources" believed COVID-19 could have originated from a Chinese lab.
The April 16 email from Collins had "conspiracy gains momentum" in the subject line. Most of the message was redacted, aside from the link to the Mediaite article. Fauci responded to the email from Collins at 2:45 a.m. on April 17, but his response was also redacted.
Give your head a shake man!!! This in no way supports your groundless claim that Fauci bears any responsibility for Covid. You are moving the goalposts.