Another death friom the covid vaccine leftists cannot hide

marke

Amazing how some people have convinced themselves that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease caused by the virus.
Amazing how so many people put their trust in an untested and unapproved vaccine that is itself causing sickness and death.

marke

That works OK on an individual level. In an epidemic, if many people aren't vaccinated, they endanger others, not just themselves. That's why countries have gone to great efforts to convince people to get vaccinated.
Great numbers of those who don't trust or fear God wrongly think people who do not wear masks or do not get vaccinated will cause others to get sick and die. That is nonsense.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, That's not "risk".
I didn't say "risk"

But you can calculate the risk IN THE PAST in the same manner, from known values.
In my individual case, the known incidence of disease has been zero, therefore the risk to me over the past year has been zero.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no guaranteed cure from sickness

This right here is what most of society has seemingly forgotten... At least over the course of the past year and a half.

and death.

And they've forgotten that the only cure for death (of the spiritual kind) is Jesus Christ.

There is no cure for physical death.

ok doser

Right, you didn't say "risk". But the statement is still nonsense, unless you live on a desert island.
Maybe you could understand it better if I added this to it:

It has been more than a year now and the CALCULATED danger to me from the disease caused by the virus is 0, SO FAR.

chair

Maybe you could understand it better if I added this to it:

It has been more than a year now and the CALCULATED danger to me from the disease caused by the virus is 0, SO FAR.
If you walk on the edge of a high cliff, slip and almost fall, the 'calculated danger' is zero so far?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Amazing how so many people put their trust in an untested and unapproved vaccine that is itself causing sickness and death.
80-year old neighbor got the vaccine. Didn't get sick, didn't die. Millions of people have gotten the vaccine by now. Didn't get sick, didn't die.

80-year old neighbor's daughter didn't get the vaccine but did get Covid-19, spent 1 week in the hospital.

ok doser

80-year old neighbor got the vaccine. Didn't get sick, didn't die. Millions of people have gotten the vaccine by now. Didn't get sick, didn't die.

80-year old neighbor's daughter didn't get the vaccine but did get Covid-19, spent 1 week in the hospital.
61 year old me.

Didn't get the vaccine, didn't get sick, didn't die.

Also me, over the past year - didn't get a sniffle.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
61 year old me.

Didn't get the vaccine, didn't get sick, didn't die.

Also me, over the past year - didn't get a sniffle.
But Trump is so proud of his vaccine, and here you all are hating on it! You must have Trump derangement syndrome.

marke

Hank Aaron was healthy until he got the vaccine and died the next day.

marke

But Trump is so proud of his vaccine, and here you all are hating on it! You must have Trump derangement syndrome.
Do you believe Trump was responsible for giving us the vaccine? Joe Biden and many of his boot-lick propagandists don't believe that. They believe Biden gave us the vaccine. Either way, the vaccine turned out to be far less effective and safe than propagandists claimed.

marke

Trump certainly thinks so. Why do you hate Trump so much? I thought he was your boy. I thought you and Trump were tight.
I follow Jesus, not men. I especially reject those who mock God and promote evil, such as sodomy and abortion, in rebellion against God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I follow Jesus, not men. I especially reject those who mock God and promote evil, such as sodomy and abortion, in rebellion against God.
But I thought Trump was the greatest president since sliced bread! Now you're telling me that he mocks God and promotes evil, such as sodomy and abortion, in rebellion against God?

marke

But I thought Trump was the greatest president since sliced bread! Now you're telling me that he mocks God and promotes evil, such as sodomy and abortion, in rebellion against God?
Trump has done great things for all Americans, even those disgruntled anti-American racist fascist radicals in the democrat party. But Trump is not immune from God's wrath just because he did great things. If he turns to advocating abortion, sodomy, Marxism, black supremacy racism, and the like, he will not escape God's displeasure.