Another death friom the covid vaccine leftists cannot hide

marke

Leftists claim the deaths are few so there is nothing to worry about. I will trust the vaccine once there are no deaths and after it has proven over a period of time to be safe and effective.

A UK-born model experienced a blood clot and passed away after getting the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Paphos, Cyprus, said a health official on Monday.
According to CyprusMail, Stephanie Dubois, 39, underwent a serious “thrombotic episode” after getting the shot, which has been suspended or restricted in over 20 countries due to possible side effects.
Health officials at the main state hospital in Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus, stated that Dubois didn’t have any underlying health conditions.

marke

Leftists claim the deaths are few so there is nothing to worry about. I will trust the vaccine once there are no deaths and after it has proven over a period of time to be safe and effective.

A UK-born model experienced a blood clot and passed away after getting the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in Paphos, Cyprus, said a health official on Monday.
According to CyprusMail, Stephanie Dubois, 39, underwent a serious “thrombotic episode” after getting the shot, which has been suspended or restricted in over 20 countries due to possible side effects.
Health officials at the main state hospital in Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus, stated that Dubois didn’t have any underlying health conditions.
Here is more bad news. Reports of bad effects from the covid vaccine keep coming up.

A single state has recorded 18 cases of myocarditis in people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. All of the cases in Connecticut required hospitalization.
Acting Health Commissioner Dr. Deirdre Gifford told reporters during a virtual press briefing on Monday that the cases have been “rare” and “mild.”
But she added later when asked how many of the patients were hospitalized, “All of the cases that were reported to us were individuals that were hospitalized, the vast majority for a couple of days.”
“One individual that we’re aware of is still hospitalized. The other 17 have been sent home and they’re doing fine,” she said.

chair

If nobody was dying of Covid, then it would make sense to demand zero deaths from the vaccine. Of course, under those circumstances, one wouldn't need a vaccine at all.

marke

If nobody was dying of Covid, then it would make sense to demand zero deaths from the vaccine. Of course, under those circumstances, one wouldn't need a vaccine at all.
If deaths from covid are falling and deaths from the vaccine are rising, we should hold off putting too much pressure on Americans to get the unproven vaccines with associated risks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What is an acceptable death rate from the vaccine?

chair

What is an acceptable death rate from the vaccine?
Yes, we've been through this before. I don't have a hard number, but clearly it has to be far safer than the virus itself. And it is. In the US, 600,000 people have died from the virus. That's about 0.2% of the population. How many have died from the vaccine?

ok doser

Yes, we've been through this before. I don't have a hard number, but clearly it has to be far safer than the virus itself. And it is. In the US, 600,000 people have died from the virus. That's about 0.2% of the population. How many have died from the vaccine?
If 300,000 people die from the vaccine, that's acceptable?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Amazing how some people have convinced themselves that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease caused by the virus.

chair

Nothing is risk free in life. If you don't want the vaccine, don't have it.
That works OK on an individual level. In an epidemic, if many people aren't vaccinated, they endanger others, not just themselves. That's why countries have gone to great efforts to convince people to get vaccinated.

ok doser

Amazing how some people have convinced themselves that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease caused by the virus.
It has been more than a year now and the danger to me from the disease caused by the virus is 0.

The danger to me from the vaccine is also 0.

Decades from now I'll be telling my grand children that the most dangerous thing about the Kung Flu virus was the way it made leftists insane. And we'll laugh about the fact that they never recovered and we had to have them locked away. 😁

marke

I am not the only one who got covid and recovered. Hundreds of thousands have gotten sick and recovered without a vaccine. Others have feared getting sick, have gotten the vaccine, and still got sick anyway, and some died. There is no guaranteed cure from sickness and death.