AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That wouldn't be an illustration of wit, even if you dig it. :plain:

So...what's your connection? They both X? One is X and the other Y? :idunno: And does it have to be dirt?

It must adhere to involuntary interruption. That way the answer would be under greater scrutiny. Suffice it to say, there are no identifiable criteria in which to come to a substantive answer. Therefore your question is totally irrelevant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You've upset him. Now he'll lock himself in the basement, turn on Depeche Mode and work on the skin suit.

Love your reference. Libs usually don't relate well to WIT. I'm afraid they're too busy contemplating how bad our country is. Especially, now that there's a REAL President headed for the White House. The sky is truly falling in their mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps a "Bullhorn" ought to be sounded in the ears of all Libs? It ought to state: "Trump IS your new President for the next four years and perhaps beyond." Maybe it should be blasted on an hourly basis until it sinks into their abnormally thick skulls.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[/B]
It must adhere to involuntary interruption. That way the answer would be under greater scrutiny. Suffice it to say, there are no identifiable criteria in which to come to a substantive answer. Therefore your question is totally irrelevant.
You could have just said, "I got nuthin, but I took a stab" and hoped someone to your left would save it. :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid due to political differences, Town Heretic and I will no longer be cordial to one another. He's a Lib and I'm a Conservative. Never the twain shall meet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TH and I differ on, what constitutes WIT, as well. Hence, I have decided to place TH on Ignore. I feel, by doing this, it will help to keep the peace on this thread and others.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Inauguration isn't far away and I look forward to seeing President-elect Trump become our 45th President on January 20th, 2017. The people have spoken and made the right choice.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those "Libs" who keep carrying signs and saying that, "Trump isn't my President" will soon dissipate and will have to accept reality. Otherwise, they'll remain hooked on cups of cocoa, puppy dogs, crying rooms, play-doh, and their baby blankets.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those "Libs" who keep carrying signs and saying that, "Trump isn't my President" will soon dissipate and will have to accept reality. Otherwise, they'll remain hooked on cups of cocoa, puppy dogs, crying rooms, play-doh, and clinging to their baby blankets.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's going on now may be "The calm before the Storm?" The Liberal, sore losers are bound and determined to cause problems for President Trump and his administration. How far they are willing to take it will determine the outcome. Civil disobedience and rioting may continue, and that would raise the ante. In cases of large-scale attacks, martial law might be the ultimate deterrent in certain areas of the country? Hopefully, it won't get to the point. We may wind up with just isolated instances of unrest.

The "Left" are pretty upset over their loss and as we've seen, they don't take disappointment lightly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Left cannot fully comprehend nor accept a Hillary loss. In their minds, it should have been a landslide victory. They refuse to accept the outcome and are extremely outspoken about it. One of the first things they did was, take to the streets, blocking Freeways, starting fires, breaking glass, destroying Automobiles, carrying signs and shouting, "Trump isn't my President." They even went so far as to "threaten the Electors."

They tried having recounts, bringing up decade-old recordings of Trump participating in some "Locker room banter," and finally, blaming the Russians and Putin himself for hacking computers with no real proof that REALLY occurred. Yet, in spite of the left having the CIA, The Attorney General, The Media, Hollywood, and half of the voters on her side, Hillary lost the election.

musterion

If you remember Orwell's 1984, totalitarians always have to have a villain (Goldstein) to focus people's attention on, even if they have to invent one. To the Left it never really matters who that villain is -- only that there always is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.