AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The wall won't stop a single terrorist. Unless you're going to build another across the Canadian border too. In which case it still won't stop terrorists....

ya know, the israelis live right next door to a whole buncha palies who keep electing leaders who are recognized as terrorists

they built a wall, and i believe they find it quite effective at stopping much of the terrorism that would otherwise be free to run rampant

Gaza%252520wall.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

You're a "Brit" therefore, mind your own business. Do we GRIPE about your Queen?

Uh, this is the politics section, and what happens in the US doesn't just affect Americans. It's not like you haven't had your two cents worth where it comes to politics in other countries so quit with the hypocrisy dude. You can gripe about the Queen, the prime minister or anything you like about over here just as I will about the clown about to enter the oval office.

Arthur Brain

There would have been something to be concerned about had Hillary taken control of this country of ours.

1) She would have continued in the footsteps of Obama.
2) She would have continued causing friction between
Russia and the U.S.A.
3) We just might have averted a war with Russia, had that
Jezebel Type" won the Presidency.
4) The same old, same old Politics, as usual.
5) It would have been another 8 years of Obama, basically.

A politician doing an about turn on a pre election pledge pretty much is 'the same old politics as usual'. Wonder how many more of these 'unforeseen circumstances' are round the corner...

:rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Uh, this is the politics section, and what happens in the US doesn't just affect Americans. It's not like you haven't had your two cents worth where it comes to politics in other countries so quit with the hypocrisy dude. You can gripe about the Queen, the prime minister or anything you like about over here just as I will about the clown about to enter the oval office.

:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ya know, the israelis live right next door to a whole buncha palies who keep electing leaders who are recognized as terrorists

they built a wall, and i believe they find it quite effective at stopping much of the terrorism that would otherwise be free to run rampant

Gaza%252520wall.jpg

Yep.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's an upward of 20 million illegal immigrants in the US, and they largely get in by jumping right over the sorry wall we currently have- it's not hard for a determined, able bodied person to do.

In other words, a fortress wall is only an illusion of security. They'll need a wall that is good at keeping people out, not deterring an invasion :chuckle:

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.