AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Man oh man, the Libs are on the Warpath in this thread. I'm beginning to think they perceive this as "The Little Big Horn?" Take a rest all you Leftists. Have a nice cup of cocoa, purchase a little Puppy and some Play-Doh. Also, find a room to shed your tears in. Everything we'll be alright, I assure you. If none of that helps, try creating a nicely designed sign that states: "Trump isn't MY President" go out and start a one man/woman riot brigade in the street. Take two Aspirins and call me in the mourning. By the way, it's purposely spelled that way. Mourning, that is, as opposed to morning. Understand the play on words part? I didn't think so.

Arthur Brain

Man oh man, the Libs are on the Warpath in this thread. I'm beginning to think they perceive this as "The Little Big Horn?" Take a rest all you Leftists. Have a nice cup of cocoa, purchase a little Puppy and some Play-Doh. Also, find a room to shed your tears in. Everything we'll be alright, I assure you. If none of that helps, try creating a nicely designed sign that states: "Trump isn't MY President" go out and start a one man/woman riot brigade in the street. Take two Aspirins and call me in the mourning. By the way, it's purposely spelled that way. Mourning, that is, as opposed to morning. Understand the play on words part? I didn't think so.

Dude, if you have to spell out a joke to that degree it really wasn't worth posting in the first place man...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Left seem to be throwing everything at the proverbial wall to see what sticks. The Libs appear to accuse the Russians of everything except, the last eight years of Obama's reign and at the doorstep of Hillary's disastrous campaign. Evidently, Hillary and her cronies thought, "The Fix was in" and were caught, blindsided by, Trump winning the election.
None of that was true, but it is a tactic of some in the hard right, make a lot of unfounded, general charges in hopes of burying the thing that can't really, seriously be contested. Again, your guy just accused the Russians too.

Whoops. :eek: :think: Or maybe you're trying to be funny again. It's hard to tell with some people.

Clinton was a bad choice, to begin with. She came with so much baggage, there wasn't room for any passengers on her plane.
That wasn't half bad. On par with Baldwin's hat joke.

She went so low if she were to raise her hand she could tickle the belly of a one-celled animal.
That one you tried too hard for. A "Your guy's notion of elevated conversation involves an airplane" kind of hard.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I noticed that my good friend TH posted a comment. As I stated earlier, I have exiled him to my "EGGNORE" (Ignore) list. Therefore. I missed out on whatever brilliant form of WIT, he attempted to express. Sorry TH, but you are "Persona non grata" on this thread if I had my way.

quip

BANNED
Banned
There's an estimated 20 million illegal immigrants in this country, we're happy something real is finally being done about it-

Well, lining up all the illegal immigrants in firing squad formation would equally be "real"...but rather it's Trump's "witch-hunt" means that us progressives are at odds with.

It's hilarious how it was stated the entire time that Trump has the 'silent majority'- to not be surprised on election day- and you all didn't heed it at all. It thoroughly evidences what I'm saying here, the fact that you all were so shocked tells all :rolleyes:

This post-election, retroactive boasting's akin to a virgin fratboy who wakes up from a blacked-out bender only to find out he'd had sex with the ugly girl.

Not very impressive but hey, it's more than the progressives got at the party!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Has anyone here heard of a Republican Congressman named "Trey Gowdy?" I believe he would have made a GREAT Attorney General under the Trump Administration in my humble opinion. You can watch him in action on You-Tube. See if you would agree with my assessment?

Status
Not open for further replies.