Alt Right Movement

Lexington'96

I have argued with the alt-right for over a year. They are racists, and race is the thing that motivates them. They have a wide range of beliefs when it comes to other issues like economics.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That would probably be true since they do not think in terms of class, like the Old Right, all that is left is race as a caste issue.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I bet that the Ron Paul website is full of them [alt rightists].

Only a few of them, a small but vocal minority.

An interesting article from the WA Post talking about Donald Trump, the Alt Right, Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard and Libertarianism.

Where did Donald Trump get his racialized rhetoric? From libertarians.

The intersection of white nationalism, the alt-right and Ron Paul

...There had always been some sympathy for racism and anti-Semitism among libertarians — the movement’s house magazine, Reason, dedicated an entire issue in 1976 to “historical revisionism,” including Holocaust revisionism. It also repeatedly ran articles in defense of South Africa’s then-segregationist government (though by 2016, the magazine was running articles like “Donald Trump Enables Racism”). But it was Rothbard’s founding of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in 1982 that enabled the fledgling political movement to establish affinity with the neo-Confederate Lost Cause movement."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ric-from-libertarians/?utm_term=.63c0fe34affd

Lexington'96

An interesting article from the WA Post talking about Donald Trump, the Alt Right, Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard and Libertarianism.

Where did Donald Trump get his racialized rhetoric? From libertarians.

The intersection of white nationalism, the alt-right and Ron Paul

...There had always been some sympathy for racism and anti-Semitism among libertarians — the movement’s house magazine, Reason, dedicated an entire issue in 1976 to “historical revisionism,” including Holocaust revisionism. It also repeatedly ran articles in defense of South Africa’s then-segregationist government (though by 2016, the magazine was running articles like “Donald Trump Enables Racism”). But it was Rothbard’s founding of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in 1982 that enabled the fledgling political movement to establish affinity with the neo-Confederate Lost Cause movement."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ric-from-libertarians/?utm_term=.63c0fe34affd

It's a small minority.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yall are a bunch of paranoid tards with Stockholm's syndrome :rotfl:

The Alt-Right are branded racists for the simple fact that they are largely white men, and the one's who they are resisting- who have attacked them- are liberals. Stop being sheep to your media, who gives a white officer killing a black criminal more headlines than a black criminal who snipes out five white officers.

You all are just tools for their agenda, and will compare those who oppose them to anything that will make your wooly ears ring :wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

It's a small minority.

Excellent response Lex, how long did it take you to write up that brilliant post?

The same racists who backed a Ron Paul Presidency have backed Donald Trump's Presidency (David Duke, Jamie Kelso, etc.)

ron-paul-white-power.jpg

Ron Paul posing for with Don Black, the founder of neo-Nazi website StormFront and past Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan[1]. The person in the hat is Derek Black[2], Don’s son. The person who is standing behind the camera taking the picture is Jamie Kelso[3].
http://ronpaulsupporters.com/white-power-groups/

Lexington'96

Yall are a bunch of paranoid tards with Stockholm's syndrome :rotfl:

The Alt-Right are branded racists for the simple fact that they are largely white men, and the one's who they are resisting- who have attacked them- are liberals. Stop being sheep to your media, who gives a white officer killing a black criminal more headlines than a black criminal who snipes out five white officers.

You all are just tools for their agenda, and will compare those who oppose them to anything that will make your wooly ears ring :wave:

The alt-right are called racists because they are actually racist.

The same racists who backed a Ron Paul Presidency have backed Donald Trump's Presidency (David Duke, Jamie Kelso, etc.)

Ron Paul didn't know who they were most likely. Every political campaign attracts unsavory characters.

Lexington'96

I would have to disagree. I have seen the majority of racism come from the left. They are extremely intolerant.

Racism certainly exists on the left, but it also exists on the right. The alt-right have shown themselves to be the racists that liberals claim the rank and file GOP are.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The alt-right are called racists because they are actually racist.

Ron Paul didn't know who they were most likely. Every political campaign attracts unsavory characters.

The white nationalists are not the spokespeople for the Alt Right- it is not a movement of white supremacy. The media will leave you to believe that because they are mostly white men with a conviction against paranoid liberals and the recent attempt at making America the capitol of a borderless world order.

But don't worry, I have no delusions that you, aCW, or anyone else on here actually accepting that reality- where they lie, yall lie, like a marching band of libel.

Lexington'96

The white nationalists are not the spokespeople for the Alt Right- it is not a movement of white supremacy. The media will leave you to believe that because they are mostly white men with a conviction against paranoid liberals and the recent attempt at making America the capitol of a borderless world order.

But don't worry, I have no delusions that you, aCW, or anyone else on here actually accepting that reality- where they lie, yall lie, like a marching band of libel.

I've argued with alt-rightists before. All of them espouse racist views. Some even advocate violence.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I've argued with alt-rightists before. All of them espouse racist views. Some even advocate violence.

I espouse racist views and advocate violence according to every liberal I've spoken to on this site, so your opinion here is not valid to me :rolleyes:

Lexington'96

I have to say if we're against racism here then we all should rise against the leftists as that's the breeding ground of racism.

When did I ever say the left was good?

I espouse racist views and advocate violence according to every liberal I've spoken to on this site, so your opinion here is not valid to me :rolleyes:

This is what the alt-right advocates:

-Racial segregation.
-Racial superiority.
-Anti-Semtism.

They oppose:

-Legal immigration from non-white countries.
-Transracial adoption.
-Interracial marriage.

What would you call that?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
When did I ever say the left was good?

This is what the alt-right advocates:

-Racial segregation.
-Racial superiority.
-Anti-Semtism.

They oppose:

-Legal immigration from non-white countries.
-Transracial adoption.
-Interracial marriage.

What would you call that?

The white supremacists are the extremists of the Alt Right, the AR does not identify as such. However, the AR are most definitely pro-white out of necessity- they are white conservative men, who all have been targets of the Left.

And as well,
they aren't pushovers like so many ordinary conservatives. One shouldn't be surprised that, after all the harassing, berating, suing, marching, etc that the Left has done that mobilization is going to arise from Rightist ranks. If you won't do something, others will., and because yall did not I don't want to hear some high horse, moral nonsense.

Sorry to have to tell it how it is, but none of your candidates stood a chance in this recent election, and nothing comes to fruition because you all are more concerned about things like abortion and gay marriage than the state of the country.

The Alt Right simply chooses to be honest about things most of you deny you feel.

Lexington'96

The white supremacists are the extremists of the Alt Right, the AR does not identify as such. However, the AR are most definitely pro-white out of necessity- they are white conservative men, who all have been targets of the Left.

And as well,
they aren't pushovers like so many ordinary conservatives. One shouldn't be surprised that, after all the harassing, berating, suing, marching, etc that the Left has done that mobilization is going to arise from Rightist ranks. If you won't do something, others will., and because yall did not I don't want to hear some high horse, moral nonsense.

Sorry to have to tell it how it is, but none of your candidates stood a chance in this recent election, and nothing comes to fruition because you all are more concerned about things like abortion and gay marriage than the state of the country.

The Alt Right simply chooses to be honest about things most of you deny you feel.

They are not the extremists, they are the overwhelming majority of the movement. Go to any actual alt-right website and look at what they post. The Right Stuff and Alternative Right are the main sites.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They are not the extremists, they are the overwhelming majority of the movement. Go to any actual alt-right website and look at what they post. The Right Stuff and Alternative Right are the main sites.

They are like the 8% of Islam that is militant, who usurp the title as their own.

You are just imagining things- the alt right is a diverse movement, not some white supremacist spearhead :chuckle: