Alt Right Movement

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You're confusing the judicial activist left with the true conservatives on the right who embrace the biblical based United States Constitution. Don't pretend that you Alt-righters are in the middle, as you're as socially liberal as they come and your economics aren't any better.

The very first Amendment of the Constitution ensures freedom of religion and limits religious influence. That's not biblical based, that's humanitarian based. If you want Christian based, see 'Christendom'.

Even though you don't want to learn about our once great nation's biblical roots, I still feel the need to attempt to teach you.

The Bible and Government

Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/the-bible-and-government

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

We've had 8 straight years of an Obama pro LGBTQueer, pro abortion agenda. One would think that it's time for a change, but evidently the Alt-right doesn't think so.

.4% of marriages being between two men or two women has exactly nothing to do with the livelihoods of millions of other people. But you all are willing to put anyone in the Supreme Court based solely on their disapproval of gays.

It's unfortunate that you don't you see why so many people have had it with yall

You don't help a struggling institution that is the nucleus of society by allowing people who engage in an inherently immoral and perverse behavior to partake in it.

Good luck with your fraudulent Alt-right movement (check out my signature).

Last edited:

Lexington'96

The alt-right is most certainly a racist and anti-Christian movement. They believe in racial segregation and racial superiority. They think that non-white immigration is the equivalent of genocide against whites. Many of them want the West to revert to paganism.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not part of the Alt Right - just started a thread cuz i heard it on FOX News :chuckle:
I like parts of it.

Alt-Right postings generally support Republican President-elect Donald Trump

I supported Trump.

and oppose immigration

I oppose immigration in the form we have now.

multiculturalism

I don't care for multiculturalism.

and political correctness

I think political correctness is a joke and is opposed to free speech.
It's mostly used to shut people up, not be 'correct'.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I like parts of it.

I supported Trump.

and oppose immigration

multiculturalism

Maybe I AM part of that -

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I like parts of it.

I supported Trump.

and oppose immigration

multiculturalism

Amen!!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Alt-right is like Old Right without the class conscious aspect, which is mainly what defined the Old Right

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GREAT Conservatism:

1) No Abortion!
2) Yes on the death penalty!
3) No special rights for Gays or any other social group!
4) No political correctness!
5) Strong Military!
6) Stop Policing the world!
7) Small Government!
8) Taxes at a minimum!
9) Health care that everybody can afford!
10)Start keeping America's money in America!
11)Help the Vets!
12)Make other countries pay us for helping to defend them!
13)Build that Wall!
14)Stop letting Islamic Immigrants in, until they've been thoroughly investigated!"
15)Deport Illegal immigrants!
16)Limitations on Immigration!
17)Protection of the Second Amendment!

We should never have gone into Iraq or Libya. We ought to, when we can, stay out of the Middle East.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1) No Abortion!
2) Yes on the death penalty!

:AMR:
Send every woman who gets an abortion to death row, or can it.
You can't call abortion murder but then only send other murderers to the chair.

Also
"Pro life"
:rolleyes:

3) No special rights for Gays or any other social group!

Except woman.

6) Stop Policing the world!

It's mostly conservatives who want to police the world! :chuckle:

We ought to, when we can, stay out of the Middle East.

Until our engines start running dry :idunno:

Jose Fly

So the response to the fact that "alt-right" is just a pseudonym for white supremacy, and that this racist viewpoint is in the White House is to ignore it?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So the response to the fact that "alt-right" is just a pseudonym for white supremacy, and that this racist viewpoint is in the White House is to ignore it?

Except it's not 'white supremacy'. The only reason they are all white males is because you all specifically targeted white males- they are the push back to your pushing.

You all don't seem to understand how the world works- if you want your ideology to progress, you don't shed prejudice on half a country.
Because if it, the Right now occupies the whole government. Let it be a lesson :wave2:

Jose Fly

Except it's not 'white supremacy'. The only reason they are all white males is because you all specifically targeted white males- they are the push back to your pushing.

You all don't seem to understand how the world works- if you want your ideology to progress, you don't shed prejudice on half a country.
Because if it, the Right now occupies the whole government. Let it be a lesson :wave2:

Go and read the interview with an alt-right leader (the guy who actually coined the term "alt right") and tell me what you would call his views, if not "white supremacy".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Go and read the interview with an alt-right leader (the guy who actually coined the term "alt right") and tell me what you would call his views, if not "white supremacy".

I didn't see a damn thing 'white supremacist' with any of that, I simply saw cold, plain reality that you all have dismissed for your fantasies and political correctness- things which you have exclusively attacked white men with and you are now witnessing the blow back. You calling it 'white supremacy' is really just comedic- it's why you all are a problem in the first place.

Jose Fly

I didn't see a damn thing 'white supremacist' with any of that, I simply saw cold, plain reality that you all have dismissed for your fantasies and political correctness- things which you have exclusively attacked white men with and you are now witnessing the blow back. You calling it 'white supremacy' is really just comedic- it's why you all are a problem in the first place.

So you agree that there should be whites-only enclaves and that in general the races should be kept separate.

Thanks for your honesty.