ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
2Cor 12:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:7) And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

You are either dumb or a liar.

Do you believe that the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ came to Paul JUST to tell him things already known? That is dumb.

Why is it ONLY shed for many here?
1Tim 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Is there a difference between "many" and "all"? When was the "due time"?

:thumb:

dodge

Right Divider;4804923]
2Cor 12:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:7) And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Paul spent a lot of time persecuting the church of Jesus ! Paul had a LOT of catching up to do as he did not walk with Jesus the 3 years Jesus taught the other Apostles.

You are either dumb or a liar.

I believe the scripture all of it. I do not IGNORE or change the teachings of Jesus, prophets and Apostles to follow the false teachings of the MAD divisive and wrong teachings.

Do you believe that the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ came to Paul JUST to tell him things already known? That is dumb.

Paul did not know those things already taught because he was busy persecuting the church of Christ Jesus,

Scripturally Jesus came to Paul to get Paul to STOP persecuting His children. God had a mission for Paul but first HE got Paul SAVED then God used him.

Why is it ONLY shed for many here?

I suggest you re-read the gospels MAD has poisoned your mind and heart.

Is there a difference between "many" and "all"? When was the "due time"?

As per JESUS IT WAS FOR " WHOSOEVER " !

When Jesus born -healed the sick - raised the dead-taught the gospel- was crucified- and walked out of the tomb !

dodge

Nice CHANGE to God's Word there dodge. You're going to get into trouble for doing that.

I did NOT change anything I quoted a scripture which I believe is true.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

The verse does NOT say some of His Apostles now does it ?

SaulToPaul 2

I don't get the idea of MAD worshipping Paul. I get more the sense from MADs that Paul (bringing the worldwide Gospel, and not being concerned about the land of Israel) was an after thought, a detour, and 2nd choice, a plan B, etc, in which both plans are 'equal' or actually where the Israel plan is superior, but the Gospel is tolerable.

nothing could be farther from the truth

Right Divider

Body part
When Jesus born -healed the sick - raised the dead-taught the gospel- was crucified- and walked out of the tomb !
Yep!.
2Tim 2:7-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:7) Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. (2:8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: (2:9) Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, [even] unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Right Divider

Body part
I did NOT change anything I quoted a scripture which I believe is true.

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That is NOT what Paul said:

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men
, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Paul taught that ALL the Apostles and some prophets were given the mystery by the SPIRIT.
Indeed, you ADDED the word ALL where it does NOT exist in the SCRIPTURE. You are a scripture twister to get it to fit YOUR idea of what YOU think that it SHOULD say.

I'm surprised that you didn't put ALL of the prophets too.

dodge

Indeed, you ADDED the word ALL where it does NOT exist in the SCRIPTURE. You are a scripture twister to get it to fit YOUR idea of what YOU think that it SHOULD say.

I'm surprised that you didn't put ALL of the prophets too.

I think you might be confusing me for someone that believes MAD !

YOU never answered the ? you ran from this question.

Did the Apostle John get it wrong in Ephesians 2:8,9 ?

John said salvation comes by grace through faith NOT of works, and yet Madist say that some must be saved through faith+works so do you believe John got it wrong ?

YOU are ignoring the context of the verse to satisfy your own understanding, and create a mystery that JESUS not Paul revealed.

john w

Hall of Fame
No matter how those in MAD twist the scripture there is only 1 GOSPEL as taught by Jesus.

Made up. The Lord Jesus Christ taught the gospel of the kingdom, Dodgeball, which was void of the dbr, of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-and this good news of the kingdom is the same good news he taught the 12, including Judas, to teach.

No matter how those in your "It all says the same thing" camp twist the scripture, there is more than one piece of good news in the bible, not your satanic "only 1 GOSPEL as taught by Jesus."

See how that works, scripture twister? Fun!

Leave this site. You are dead weight, a downer, adding nothing to the boc.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul taught what Jesus had already taught ALL of the Apostles. WAS THAT TRUTH withheld by God for awhile you bet ya, but Paul received NO NEW revelation.

Mar 14:24
And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Timothy 2:6 KJV Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Dodgeball: Since I do not study the details of the book, it all says the same thing, you see, well, uh, urr...

SaulToPaul 2

Timothy 2:6 KJV Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Dodgeball: Since I do not study the details of the book, it all says the same thing, you see, well, uh, urr...

saint john w: "Details..."

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

john w

Hall of Fame
saint john w: "Details..."

Hebrews 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The Mayor of TOL, STP:"It's not that complicated."

LoveBug/NewDay:Saved by the milk....Matured by the meat....Yum....

DAN P

Anyone that is saved is saved through GRACE.

I don't understand your question, sorry.

What is Ron 16:25 ? Do you mean Romans 16:25 ?

Hi and was MOSES saved by Grace ?

Then you will also believe that Peter was SAVED by Grace and JUST where is that found in the bible ?

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and was MOSES saved by Grace ?

Then you will also believe that Peter was SAVED by Grace and JUST where is that found in the bible ?

dan p

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;r? Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved said:
plain Acts 15:1 Hi and here is the answer jamie , and explain Acts 15:11 so I will be watching your answer !!

Go for it !!

dan p