a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I watched Megan Kelly tonight with her one on one with four of the candidates, and I thought Carson was brilliant. It's too bad he hasn't had a chance to really speak like he did tonight....or I should say a chance to be heard by any large audiences.

I don't think anyone doubts the intelligence of Dr. Carson, I do however think Carson is a fish swimming with sharks, he has't the skill to project himself in this race and never has been able to rise to the level to move people on a large scale, and yes people want to be moved. I like Carson but, it was quite clear to me from the first debate forum that he didn't have the energy and certainly wasn't able to create it in others.

I simply cannot stand Ted Cruz, and I don't think he is going anywhere but down. I'm thinking the country is just down right sick of politicians...as I am, and that leaves either Carson or Trump. I'll take either one of them. Of course, realistically, that probably means Trump.

I m sorry you feel that way but, given FOX is where you are getting your news it doesn't surprise me because the media is a friend of RINO's & pseudo conservatives they certainly don't give a fair shake to any person waving the constitution around, that document is anathema to the elite ruling class and yes, Trump belongs to that club as well.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-okay listen up you idiots
-would you spend the money
-if
-there was a chance you might lose?
-and
--it was possible to have the president indebted to you no matter who wins?
-am I going too fast for you?
-of course I am
-you are an idiot
-you need someone to think for you
-you are a victim
-you need someone to blame
-even if they can't speak english
-and
-even if they are not educated
-your problem
-is
-they are willing to work
-and
-all you have to do is believe

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Cruz is far from done, the one that is done is Rubio, he has been lack luster from the get go, hasn't won a thing and hanging on one lie at a time.
I think it's too early to call either of them done. Important Tuesday coming up. Mostly southern states so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Appearances can be deceiving, and you should be glad the man is up front of his campaign's shortcomings instead of denying their deeds whilst calling the other guy a liar. As it stand now Rubio has done a good job attacking Cruz and avoiding his own record, lying about all the way...I would never vote for that man he is so deceptive. Trump on the other hand is attacking Cruz for the very reason that Cruz is a real threat.
Yes, at least Cruz did something about the latest incident, but it's also hard to believe that Cruz wasn't aware of it so likely that guy just took the fall.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump on religion:

"I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."

:plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it makes town feel better when he votes democratic

town will remind you that he didn't vote for bammy

he didn't vote for bammy in 2012
he didn't vote for bammy for senator from illinois
he didn't vote for bammy for illinois state senator
he didn't vote for bammy for third grade hall monitor

all a smokescreen to attempt to divert attention away from the fact that he did vote for bammy in 2008

Last edited: