a whore for the republican party

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All you really know from what I've posted is that I'm not an idiot for Trump. :chuckle:

What we do know is that IF Trump is the Republican candidate, Chrys will vote for him.

He will vote for the guy is calling an idiot along with all the other Trump voters who he has proclaimed as idiots. :shocked:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What we do know is that IF Trump is the Republican candidate, Chrys will vote for him.

He will vote for the guy is calling an idiot along with all the other Trump voters who he has proclaimed as idiots. :shocked:

What kind of person would do that? :liberals:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know more than that

you are a feminist
but
you don't like killing babies
so
argue around the edges

it is all you have

I know you like to box everyone up all neat and tidy, with all the proper labels and everything, and when you can't fit someone into the right box the way you think they should fit, you get a little grumpy.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have made it very clear
I will vote for the republican nominee
because
the democratic party supports abortion
and
I have also made it clear that trump will not be the republican nominee
and
I know that because I am not an idiot

I also know that anna and rusha will not make it clear what they are going to do outside of attacking me

they both want to vote for the democrat
but
they don't want to support abortion
so
they are in denial
something they have learned to live with

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have made it very clear
I will vote for the republican nominee
because
the democratic party supports abortion
and
I have also made it clear that trump will not be the republican nominee
and
I know that because I am not an idiot

I sincerely hope you're right and that he won't be the nominee, but we can't be sure until we're sure.

And if he ends up with the nomination I'll actually feel kind of bad for you, because that would be a terrible place to find yourself.

I also know that anna and rusha will not make it clear what they are going to do outside of attacking me
That's so dramatic. I don't attack you. :chuckle:

they both want to vote for the democrat
but
they don't want to support abortion
so
they are in denial
something they have learned to live with
Hmm... well, I haven't voted for a Democrat yet, but there's a first time for everything.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I sincerely hope you're right and that he won't be the nominee, but we can't be sure until we're sure.

And if he ends up with the nomination I'll actually feel kind of bad for you, because that would be a terrible place to find yourself.

That's so dramatic. I don't attack you. :chuckle:

Hmm... well, I haven't voted for a Democrat yet, but there's a first time for everything.

the good news for you and rusha
is
hillary won't even need your vote
trump has already damaged the republican party in a way that almost guarantees hillary the election
and
don't forget
it was bill that got him to run

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
a whore for the republican party

the good news for you and rusha

is

hillary won't even need your vote

trump has already damaged the republican party in a way that almost guarantees hillary the election

and

don't forget

it was bill that got him to run

The RINO's have destroyed the party themselves by ignoring the voters. They have the same agenda as the Democrats so, they are just as well torpedoing their own chances for the White House by aligning themselves against their own nominee if it is not "their chosen" or "their anointed" candidate. They will attempt to destroy any outsider's bid no matter who it is, be it Carson, Trump, Cruz, whoever... They might even succeed just as they destroyed Goldwater but, then again they might not this time around, we have certainly seen this show before.The RINO's don't care if they lose, it just means status quo to them, no matter who is in the Oval Office, they sure as heck hate their conservative base that is quite apparent

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'm hoping that trump will give the party the shaking up it needs to put its support behind....

Spoiler
2015-05-04T155354Z_876895421_TB3EB54185JZL_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CARSON.JPG